ATZEN is establishing the Gold Standard for the skin care industry. Our combination of high quality, safe, and natural ingredients, packaging, and an easy to follow multi-step process will bring health, balance, and radiance to your skin. While many product lines usually fit into one category or the other, ATZEN is unique in combining Pharmaceutical Grade, Green, and Cosmeceutical ingredients. The ingredients are developed by leading laboratories in the USA, Europe, and Asia. Pharmaceutical Grade ingredients are the highest quality of ingredients (higher quality than cosmetic grade). Green ingredients and manufacturing methods respect the environment and protect your health. Cosmeceuticals have medicinal or healing elements
We invite you to join a team of highly experienced successful Business Development Consultants as we launch in the US markets the ATZEN Skincare line to the professional and retail markets.
As an Independent outside Business Development Consultant (1099), you’ll be compensated with an extremely generous commission program without a cap on earnings.
This is a 1099 position - COMMISSION ONLY
Candidates must reside in or near the assigned open territories to be considered for this position.
Three (3) available territories:
(Brooklyn/Queens and Manhattan) Long Island and New England
- Planning and opening new business on a monthly basis through cold calling activities
- Profiling prospects /leads and converting them into new customers
- Planning, developing and implementing sales goals with existing customers
- Building meaningful long term customer relationships as your account base grows
- Supporting customers with all education of product line as needed coupled with strong merchandising activities
- Promote and work in house events with customers as needed
- Minimum of 2 years B2B outside sales experience with a strong sales/retail background in the skincare beauty industry including but not limited to Medical, Salon/Spa and retail markets is a must.
- High school diploma (BA/BS preferred), Esthetics License a plus
- Must be eager and motivated with a proven track record for results
- Extremely organized individual who is highly disciplined and experienced in opening new business as well as growing existing accounts.
- Must be able to close new business on a monthly basis
- Minimum of 3 days a week daily travel representing and growing the ATZEN brand
- You must have a car and valid driver’s license
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Company Website: www.atzen.com