The job of Business Systems Analyst would include documentation, responding to business requirements, attending meetings with the business, and analysis of change requests. This position is for a technical analyst; the candidate must be comfortable working with SQL.
* Responsibilities *
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Facilitate communication between IT, health care insurance BUs and clients
- Gather and document business requirements and functional/detail requirements
- Function as a liaison between business areas and technical staff
- Provide detailed review and documentation of costs for proposed solutions
- Analyze/document new and existing processes and procedures
- Maintain and manage change requests
- Function as contact for problem analysis and resolution
- Apply industry standard analysis, documentation techniques where appropriate to assist in providing solutions
- Follow SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) processes
* Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities *
The ideal candidate must have at least 6 years of progressively diverse systems analysis, documentation and testing experience. The person must demonstrate strong knowledge and experience with the responsibilities outlined above.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate with technical and business stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self motivated without the need for significant management oversight.
- Familiar with SQL and databases
* Education *
A Bachelors degree
Please reply with your resume and immigration status.