Vice President - Senior Data Warehousing Developer on Netezza platform. Responsible for developing and enhancing high profile Risk and Profit and Loss data warehouse application across the Global Markets front office environment in the Bank. This position offers a unique opportunity to be involved in multiple projects with high visibility to the business.
Location: New York
- Exceptional technical skills in data warehouse development with large datasets
- 7+ years experience working with relational databases and\or appliances. (Ideally Netezza but Terradata or Vertica can considered)
- 3+ years experience Unix shell scripting, Perl or Python
- Must have full SDLC lifecycle experience, preferably in an agile methodology.
- Must have the ability to perform hands-on analysis, design, and implementation activities in addition to leading and mentoring other developers.
- Must have hands on experience with dimensional modeling and technical analysis.
- Must have ETL design and development experience.
- Must be able to work directly with business partners and users to translate business needs into strong designs and implementations.
- College degree or equivalent.
- Experience of Fixed Income markets
- Recent experience on the Netezza platform
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Smart and hard working team player
* Please send your resume in word format along with expected salary and your immigration status. The bank will sponsor H1B for the right candidate. *