Automated Packaging Systems, Inc., headquartered in Streetsboro, Ohio is the recognized leader in flexible packaging. We design and manufacture state-of-the-art machinery and materials. Visit our web site at www.autobag.com to learn more about our products and services.
Our employees earn competitive salaries and enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), and employee stock ownership. We have been selected as one of the Top Ten Companies in the Plain Dealer Top Workplaces in Northeast Ohio in each of the past 2 years.
Excellent opportunity in our Corporate Supply Chain Department. Key responsibilities include:
- managing key materials related functions such as purchasing, inventory control and supply planning in support of Machinery and Spare Parts. Coordinates and controls these activities to ensure that all goods and services are secured on a timely and competitive basis and all inventory assets are available and accurate.
- Responsible for daily order activities for the shop floor, balancing inventory levels and availability while keeping inventory within company targets. Leads physical inventory and cycle counts.
- Works with various departments to execute company strategies, new product launches and other initiatives.
- Benchmarks supply managment processes and develops and implements best practices.
- Leads and mentors the supply chain group.
- BA/BS in Supply Chain , Engineering, Operations or related business field. MBA preferred.
- CPIM or CM certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years exp in supply chain in a manufactring environment, in roles of progressive responsibilty.
- Experience with ERP systems and Microsoft applications