Pivotal, collaborative role in testing the design and functionality of our production efforts for the desktop, web, mobile devices and future technologies. Requires flexibility and extreme detail orientation. It is the job of the QA Engineer to support our holistic process and strive to attain new knowledge and technical skills on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and execute test plans, working closely with the Team to ensure effective development of acceptance criteria and functional tests.
- Analyze and write test standards and procedures.
- Track issues as needed using Mantis, Helpspot, Basecamp, Jira and other tools.
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification.
- Consult Developers, Designers and other Team Members for problem resolution.
- Communicate to internal and external teams regarding QA/testing issues.
- Implement application development methodologies (OOP & design patterns, control development, etc.)
- Lend technical expertise in decision making and overall process.
- Develop industry standard code and use best practices in development.
- Work with designers and other engineers to create advanced user interfaces and data driven applications.
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Have an understanding of the software development lifecycle and be able to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess 1+ year experience in a QA role
- Writing unit tests and automating test cases
- Learn from experienced and talented user experience and design experts.
- Flexible Schedule
- Fun, Casual Work Environment
- Cutting-edge Projects
- Easy commute from San Francisco and Bay Area - Near BART and Muni lines. Street parking available.
Learn more about the company here: www.avantexperience.com
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter.
Indeed - 16 months ago