Compensation package includes base pay, commissions, financial planning fees & benefits
If you want to unlock your potential as a financial sales rep, apply to join our team at AXA Advisors! AXA Advisors, LLC is one of the most respected and growing financial services companies. With our 5,000 financial professionals in the US and Puerto Rico, AXA Advisors, LLC is positioned with the strength and resources to help talented people reach their potential. We continue to work together toward our shared ambition of becoming the preferred company in the industry by differentiating ourselves through the quality of our products as well as through our service and solid performance.
We are looking for confident, personable and driven individuals to serve as financial representatives.
As an AXA Advisors’ Financial Professional, you will prospect for potential clients, both individual and corporate, and develop a practice within the financial-services industry. Our most successful Financial Professionals are those who consistently build relationships and leverage them into business opportunities.
As one of our Financial Professionals, AXA Advisors gives you the tools you need in order to build your own base of clients. Our first-rate training programs, dedicated support staff and multitude of competitive products provide you with ample resources with which to serve your clients’ financial needs.
Your basic responsibilities will include:
- Making outside sales calls
- Prospecting and networking via face-to-face meetings with potential clients
- Closing and executing sales transactions
- Servicing existing clients
- Analyzing and compiling presentations
- Attending training sessions and meetings
- Pursuing personal and professional development via individual study and continuing-education courses which can include pursuit of Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation
As a financial sales rep for AXA Advisors, you must have a strong entrepreneurial spirit bolstered by confidence, persistence and a high degree of personal integrity. This allows the Financial Services Representatives to quickly establish trust and build the kinds of relationships from which a client base can be developed. AXA Advisors’ Financial Professionals come from a wide variety of professional backgrounds, from salespeople to bankers to engineers. It is expected that you will utilize the knowledge that you have gained and the networks that you have built in your professional life in order to develop and expand your career as a Financial Services Representative.
Specific requirements for the Financial Professional position include:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Sales experience is helpful, but not required
As an AXA Advisors’ Financial Professional, you can look forward to a paid training program, career-advancement opportunities within the company, and the potential for a high income. The extensive compensation package available to eligible Financial Services Representatives includes:
- Base pay + commission or commission + bonus
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) plus employer match
- Stock-purchase plan, stock options and share plan