AXA Advisors is a leader in helping individuals and businesses address their financial goals through financial strategies, investment services and risk management. We have more than 50 branches across the country employing approximately 6,000 financial professionals. AXA Advisors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and merit-based.
We’re looking for highly motivated, achievement-driven individuals who want the opportunity to establish and grow a financial services practice with the support and strength of one of the nation’s leading financial services firms.
As an AXA Advisors financial professional, you’ll be part of a recognized, respected company that offers:
- High earnings potential and comprehensive benefits
- Training, support and hands-on management
- Advancement/management opportunities
Our work environment is fast-paced, energetic and enthusiastic. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not looking for just a job, then this could be the place for you.
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives.
- Provide information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies.
- Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
- Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality service
You don’t need to have a finance or economics degree to be a successful financial professional. At AXA Advisors, training is a process, not an event, whereby our financial professionals at every level of experience build their business. You will participate in national and local development programs and joint work opportunities that provide comprehensive knowledge and skill training. We encourage and support the pursuit of professional designations that are recognized and respected by clients and others in the industry, including CFP®, ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant) and CLU (Chartered Life Underwriter).
- Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures.
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence.
- Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- A four-year college degree is preferred and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus. If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them, under the sponsorship of AXA Advisors: state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations.
- MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus.
Individuals who excel at AXA Advisors come from many different professional backgrounds including:
AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY), member FINRA, SIPC, is a leading provider of financial services for consumers and businesses, working with clients to help them define and pursue their financial goals. It is a broker/dealer and the retail distribution channel for AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (NY, NY), which provides life insurance and annuities for the financial services market.
In business since 1859, AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (formerly The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States) is a leading financial protection company
AXA is the holding company for an international financial services group focused on financial protection. AXA is the holding company of the...