AXA Equitable Life Insurance

AXA Equitable Life Insurance Employer Reviews

2nd Worst Job I Ever Had!!!!
Sr. Customer Service Analyst (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 20, 2014
Pros: enjoyed my co-workers
Cons: management and no work/life balance
Management could not assist us when we had questions because they did not know the job or the products. Management depended solely on the coaches for help which caused them to be stressed out because of the loads of responsibility being placed on them.
Sales Posititon
Registered Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 13, 2014
Pros: great opportunity to make money
Cons: difficult to earn income, without affluential social network. cold calling is hit or miss, literally.
Role as Agent/Registered Representative is challenging. Cold calling is not what it use to be. Hit or miss, literally. But no complaints about the firm. Great place to work, if you can make your required numbers. Easier said than done and low income at the start, so be ready to live with mom and dad, or just starve. Long term, great, great career - – more... if you can get there. – less
Great place to work.
Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 5, 2014
They really invest in their employees. There are always opportunities to develop your career. Work/Life balance is good.
Regional Sales Associate (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJAugust 2, 2014
very fun job, great growth opportunity and cool office environment
GREAT COMPANY
CSR (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJJuly 28, 2014
Pros: benefits and pay
Cons: great advancement
GREAT BENEIFTS AND WORK ENVOIRMENT IS GREAT. ADVANCEMENT IS GREAT
diverse work place
Application Processor (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 23, 2014
Pros: only work 37 hours a week
Cons: had to work too many hours to get ot. very unorganized managment structure
ok place to work. nice weekly work structure. training is too slow and can take up to 6 months for you to learn all you job functions which are in no way difficult.
Difficult to move laterally
Senior Associate - Licensing / Commissions (Former Employee), charlotte, ncJuly 22, 2014
If you don't get what you like in the beginning you nay get stuck there
Fast Paced, Team Oriented Call Center
Retirement Solutions Specialist (Current Employee), Secaucus, New JerseyJuly 7, 2014
A typical day at AXA is hard to explain. We are in a world of constant change. There's something new to learn everyday at AXA which is a great thing. Everyone work as a team to accomplish personal and group quotas.
Gained knowledge and time management in preparing for the Series 7 Exam
Personal Account Manager (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJune 25, 2014
Pros: great working environment, very compassionate about my well being, had study sessions to prepare for the exam
Cons: reporting manager was located in nyc
Daily I would set goals of what I would like to accomplish daily and weekly. I studied for the Series 7 Financial Exam by using various tools. My co-workers helped me find the most useful tools and kept encouraging me when it came time to take the test. Unfortunately the reason I am not longer at AXA is because I did not pass the Series 7 Financial – more... Exam. – less
Great company
HR Business Partner Analyst (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 19, 2014
Pros: culture
Cons: commute with new location
The culture at AXA is great. Lots of opportunity for individuals that put in the work.
A Rewarding Hustle
Financial Advisor (Current Employee), Morristown, NJJune 16, 2014
Job is what you make of it. Definitely has its challenges as a sales role with such a stigma. However they offer comprehensive training, a supportive management team, and countless opportunities for you to better yourself and your craft.
YOU CAN LEARN A LOT
Financial Advisor (Current Employee), Fort LauderdaleJune 3, 2014
Pros: good management, great training, and flexible schedule
Cons: no leads, all commision and mediocre benefits
INSURANCE and ANNUITIES SALES.

Flexible schedule

No salary

All commission

Great leaders
tough industry
Financial Consultant (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMay 23, 2014
great industry if you can make it. sales is key. knowing and having a market already is also key.
i would rather not comment
Medical coder/claims processor (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 17, 2014
Pros: a lot of ot to do
Cons: hostile environment
i would rather not comment.
hostile environmet. disorganized management.
The company was good to us, we would have picnics, ice cream days.
Tax Analyst on Life Come life insurance policies (Former Employee), NCMay 16, 2014
Pros: some times free lunch
I enjoyed my work at Axa Equitable, I learned a lot about the life insurance policies. During the 15 years of working there the management changed about every 2 years. The hardest part of my job was during tax season from January to April, the work had to be done by April 15th. I enjoyed my co-workers.
A hard business to be in.
Office Manager/Dispatcher (Former Employee), Hamilton, NJMay 14, 2014
Not easy to impound people's cars. I do not suggest it for someone who does not have thick skin.
Axa Asssistance
Assistance Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 13, 2014
• Handle high call volume, interpret and apply insurance policy benefits to international customers, provide travel assistance to international customers, communicate with health providers to develop rapport, confirm eligibility, and payment, determine level of service needed and eligibility of customer, document all relevant information effectively – more... and accurately in case management system, work with team and resources to resolve client and customer issues, maintain monthly average score according to quality standards, demonstrate initiative to communicate complaints to Senior Assistance Coordinators or the Team Leader, work in conjunction with Team Leader and Team Manager to meet performance goals – less
Good work experience, unorganized management
Personal Account Manager (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYMay 8, 2014
Typical office/cubicle environment. Gained important knowlege about different products and company also paid for my licenses. Management/HR/HQ seem a little disorganized.
Challenging environment
Financial Advisor (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 6, 2014
Pros: positive environment
Cons: 100% commission and company required expenses
Company provides opportunity, training and guidance towards establishing a rewarding financial practice.
Fun productive place to work with a gym
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 30, 2014
On a regular day, I would come in and take inbound calls from clients and agents assisting with policy issues. The environment is very fast paced and friendly. The hardest part is not being able to help the elderly when the policy premium has become to much. The best part of the job is being able to help.

1 2 3 4 5

About AXA Equitable Life Insurance

This company definitely has what it takes to be equitable. AXA Equitable Life Insurance is the US life insurance and annuities – Read more