AXA Equitable Life Insurance

AXA Equitable Life Insurance Employee Reviews

Very boring internship, wastes time and life there
Assistant to Financial Advisor (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 21, 2015
I don't like the internship at insurance company, AXA is an insurance company. Very boring jobs.

most people will not stay there for a while
Place to learn along with Fun
Team Lead (Current Employee), Syracuse,NYJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Freedom to work
Working in AXA is a great experience. Of my 6 years journey with AXA, I learnt many technologies, faced many challenges which helped me to groom myself. Co-workers at AXA are very friendly and always guide people with their expertise in technology. Most enjoyable part of AXA is the work culture and co-workers.
Great Learning Experience
Financial Services Intern (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 15, 2015
Was given the opportunity to experience many different roles in the Financial Services world. I was also able to work with clients and gain valuable experience with communication skills.
Great Company
Senior Licensing Associate (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 11, 2015
Great Company to work for. Great atmosphere management does a great job communicating with employees. Team members are very professional in a professional setting.
Management Consulting Role... Good Culture.
Management Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Good working relationships
Cons: Management Consulting engagement.
I was recruited by the CIO I supported at AIG. He left AIG and went to AXA. I had good relationships with the AXA Financial Team. The New CIO at AXA brought in his team from AIG. There was a them vs us attitude while I was there.
International Nurse Case Manager (Current Employee), ChicagoMay 12, 2015
typical day spent on the phone, triaging calls, I learned how to communicate internationally, co workers were awesome, hardest part of the job is understanding insurance
Mature IT Culture
IT Project Manager (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJMay 7, 2015
AXA IT has well established centers of excellence. Many / most of the technical departments were outsourced sometime ago. AXA relies heavily on vendor partners to complete and maintain projects and initiatives. It is a challenging work and rewarding work environment.
n/a
Underwriter /Case Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 6, 2015
Providing day to day process for new life applications for Underwriters. Management is not on board as there is way to many gray areas with this company.
Productive and fun working place
SSIS Developer (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYApril 29, 2015
Pros: every day was the best day to learn.
Cons: short breaks.
Great team and fun interactive environment. Detail Oriented and faced paced team. Changing unique and out of the box thinking and innovation.
I enjoyed my employment and the environment. I was heard and respected in everything i did.
Excellent Place
Senior Intern Technician (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 15, 2015
One of the best places I have worked. Great atmosphere with knowledgeable and motivated people. Hopefully our paths cross again.
AXA Assistance USA
Claims Clerk/Examiner (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 7, 2015
• Responsible for receiving and inputting new claims and getting ready for process.
• Denied or rewarded claims due to red flags associated with fraudulent practices.
• Prepared daily reports updating the status of claims to immediate supervisor.
Good Team
Collections/Team Lead/Customer Service (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYApril 6, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Hours
Axa was a pretty good organization
Disbursement Analyst II (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYApril 2, 2015
Fast paced work environment but not a lot of opportunity to grow. Sometimes I felt as if the company was so big that you could get lost in the shuffle.
MANAGEMENT AND NEW BUSINESS CASE MANAGEMENT IS HORRIBLE
Underwriter Case Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 24, 2015
Pros: coworkers
Cons: too much work, horrible managment, systems barely work, pay sucks
Management don't know anything and is never available to help or try to answer questions. The new business department is horrible from the systems to processes. The company is not doing well with the Case management new business area and it isn't getting any better. Things change daily and most times the employees don't know immediately.The agents call yelling and screaming but most times it's a system issue that cause error.
The best experience ever in AXA Assistance Chicago
Negotiations Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 16, 2015
I worked with this company for 10 years, I started as customer service rep,in the operations, then I moved to claims dept, team lead, supervisor, claims dept manager and direct negotiation manager.
The benefits were excellent, work enviroment like a family , respect for the employees, investing in them, guiding, helping, develope their skills by sending them to diffrent seminars, cst serv, time management, management, ...ect

There was no hard part in th ejob, it's a lot of work and hard work, but you do it with joy, because you came in happy to the office and you leave happy, at least that was my experience and the employees I was close to.

The most enjoyable, there are so many things from the yearly management meeting for 3 to 4 days that our CEO, decide what city we will be going that year, Vegas, Orlando, Miami, Lake Geneva....ect.

They helped me grow upas a man and as professional.

Regional Vice President (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMarch 15, 2015
Pros: autonomy
I have had 2 different roles at Axa. As an internal my role had a very large team atmosphere and a really relaxed environment. Spend majority of the days on the phone driving business in your respective territory. As an external, you have full autonomy to build your own brand and drive business on a daily basis. I learned as an External that it is extremely important to be organized, ambitious and relentless.
I have learned that regardless of the Market environment, there is always work to be done. The more that you are available, the more reliable you become and in this business, your reputation is everything. My co-Workers are one of the main reasons why my job is so enjoyable and we all have very similar ambitions and it pushes us on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job is the emotions of the sales process. The most enjoyable also happens to be within the sales process when you have success.
Edit review
that is an awesome company.that is an awesome company.that is an awesome company.that is an awesome company.
Java Developer (Current Employee), New YorkFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: fine
Cons: fine
every day was the best day to learn.every day was the best day to learn.every day was the best day to learn.every day was the best day to learn.
Productive and learned new technologies
Java Developer (Current Employee), NJFebruary 12, 2015
Learned new technologies in Java J2EE.

Good place to work.

Working with great team. Management is excellent.

Job culture is good.
Everyone is a contractor
Worker (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: stable work
Cons: work through lunches, meetings on meetings, disconnected work force
Everyone I met there was a contractor. The management is disconnected from their workers. You need to pay for coffee. It is a giant cubicle workforce.
Productive and rewarding place to work
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 18, 2015