AXA Equitable Life Insurance

AXA Equitable Life Insurance Employer Reviews

that is an awesome company.that is an awesome company.that is an awesome company.that is an awesome company.
Java Developer (Current Employee), New YorkFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: fine
Cons: fine
every day was the best day to learn.every day was the best day to learn.every day was the best day to learn.every day was the best day to learn.
Productive and learned new technologies
Java Developer (Current Employee), NJFebruary 12, 2015
Learned new technologies in Java J2EE.

Good place to work.

Working with great team. Management is excellent.

Job culture is good.
Everyone is a contractor
Worker (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: stable work
Cons: work through lunches, meetings on meetings, disconnected work force
Everyone I met there was a contractor. The management is disconnected from their workers. You need to pay for coffee. It is a giant cubicle workforce.
Productive and rewarding place to work
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 18, 2015
I enjoyed my employment and the environment. I was heard and respected in everything i did.
Better than most
REINSTATEMENT ANALYST (Former Employee), charlotte, ncJanuary 16, 2015
Really good work life balance, open communication with management, compensation lacking
Dynamic international organization
Vice President (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 12, 2015
Great place to work, significant opportunity to advance your career internationally. Good pay and benefits.
Thought this company cared about all of it's employees.
Associate Client Support Specialist (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYDecember 28, 2014
Pros: not much
Cons: paid parking, minimal job security
I was working here for about 3 years. I entered a different work area starting August 2014 and the manager retired at the end of the month. The new manager wrote me up within a month and then terminated me before training was even completed. I planned on working here for years. Be careful here, they have layoffs regularly.
Great office environment with Great co-workers who collectively take pride in the work we do.
Int'l Nurse Case Manager/Int'l Medical Escort (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 21, 2014
Pros: medical escort, great medical and dental benefits, office location (across the street from millenium park and lake michigan), co-workers.
Cons: short breaks.
A typical night for me (since i work the night shift, 6pm to 6:30am) is I clock into work, and as a group, the day shift gives report of urgent cases that needs continued attention, the night shift then splits up those urgent cases and we begin to work those cases along with other cases that are loaded into 3 different servers. The details as to what is involved in working cases i can discuss in person.

Regards,
Marlon D. Brown
Friendly Staff, Poor Service
International Assistance Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 9, 2014
Pay is inconsistent with workload and there is an emphasis on quantity over quality.
It's sales.
Financial Advisor (Current Employee), Woodbury, NYDecember 3, 2014
It's okay, but it's sales, not a good fit for everyone. Co-workers are fine. Expect to trudge through licensing requirements for a typical insurance sales job.
Productive and fun alwayslearning
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte NCNovember 10, 2014
I worked as a senior customer service representative in New Business helping agents and also in Inforce policy services.
Associate
Associate (Current Employee), New JerseyNovember 6, 2014
Pros: pleasure to work with well established officers
Cons: culture is constatly changing
Was a great place to work, currently very political. Constantly seeing employees leave for better opportunities elsewhere.
Shifting management from parent company in France
IT Helpdesk & Support Supervisor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 3, 2014
AXA Assistance is part of the global AXA group of companies from France.
Handling Accounting Responsibilities
New Business Processor (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJOctober 25, 2014
It was a productive position in which I was assigned to handle top accounts such as JP Morgan Chase and Morgan Stanley. This position helped enhanced my accounting skills.
Florence Hult - Employee Summary
Senior Manager, L&D, Human Resources (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 21, 2014
My typical day at work consists of directing new hires with onboarding issues. It also consists of HR Metrics and daily distribution and communication of newhire, ethics and compliance trainings. My job requires allot of customer service and hand-holding.

Management differs from department to department. As someone who tries to communicate and enforce our internal policies, some managers refuse to abide by them.

My co-workers are very young and very talented. The hardest part of my job is not trying to get involved with things outside of the realm of my job responsibilities. I see a problem, I fix it. I love to help people. I love to create processes and provide solutions. I have had the opportunity to streamline our severance administration and training programs.
Great Learning Experience
Internal Wholesaler (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJOctober 16, 2014
Working on the AXA Sales Desk gave me great learning experience in being involved with every step of the sales process. Learning about the competitive products through rigorous training, presenting on a large stage to clients and end users of the products, and dealing with the back office to track new business were all highlights of what enhanced the development of my experience at AXA.
SR Websphere portal developer
Lead WebSphere Portal Design/Developer (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJSeptember 25, 2014
• Working as a WebSphere Portal architect in identifying Portal solutions, and finalizing the architecture for the existing web sites
• Finished POC with solution scenarios and running it through technical teams, and business to finalize the solution approach.
• Successfully designed and developed a Portal solution with WCM for a Participant portal.
• Tried different options like Web Application Bridge, Web Application Integratior, and Iframe to finalize the solution to integrate the existing applications with portal.
• Worked on the development of themes with profiles and modules. Developed JSR 286 portlets.
• Successfully created the authoring templates, presentation templates, WCM components, and workflow. Gave training to the business to use WCM for creating & approving content.
Good for entry level
Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJSeptember 12, 2014
Good start for an entry level hire. Difficult to move around if not connected.
great
Client Technical Service Representative (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYSeptember 10, 2014
working for axa equitable was a pretty good experience because a learn to interact with clients and agents in a manner of suceessful.
2nd Worst Job I Ever Had!!!!
Sr. Customer Service Analyst (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 20, 2014
Pros: enjoyed my co-workers
Cons: management and no work/life balance
Management could not assist us when we had questions because they did not know the job or the products. Management depended solely on the coaches for help which caused them to be stressed out because of the loads of responsibility being placed on them.

1 2 3 4 5

About AXA Equitable Life Insurance

This company definitely has what it takes to be equitable. AXA Equitable Life Insurance is the US life insurance and annuities – Read more