AXA Equitable Life Insurance

AXA Equitable Life Insurance Employer Reviews

Handling Accounting Responsibilities
New Business Processor (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJOctober 25, 2014
It was a productive position in which I was assigned to handle top accounts such as JP Morgan Chase and Morgan Stanley. This position helped enhanced my accounting skills.
Florence Hult - Employee Summary
Senior Manager, L&D, Human Resources (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 21, 2014
My typical day at work consists of directing new hires with onboarding issues. It also consists of HR Metrics and daily distribution and communication of newhire, ethics and compliance trainings. My job requires allot of customer service and hand-holding.

Management differs from department to department. As someone who tries to communicate and enforce – more... our internal policies, some managers refuse to abide by them.

My co-workers are very young and very talented. The hardest part of my job is not trying to get involved with things outside of the realm of my job responsibilities. I see a problem, I fix it. I love to help people. I love to create processes and provide solutions. I have had the opportunity to streamline our severance administration and training programs. – less
Great Learning Experience
Internal Wholesaler (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJOctober 16, 2014
Working on the AXA Sales Desk gave me great learning experience in being involved with every step of the sales process. Learning about the competitive products through rigorous training, presenting on a large stage to clients and end users of the products, and dealing with the back office to track new business were all highlights of what enhanced the – more... development of my experience at AXA. – less
SR Websphere portal developer
Lead WebSphere Portal Design/Developer (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJSeptember 25, 2014
• Working as a WebSphere Portal architect in identifying Portal solutions, and finalizing the architecture for the existing web sites
• Finished POC with solution scenarios and running it through technical teams, and business to finalize the solution approach.
• Successfully designed and developed a Portal solution with WCM for a Participant portal.
 – more... Tried different options like Web Application Bridge, Web Application Integratior, and Iframe to finalize the solution to integrate the existing applications with portal.
• Worked on the development of themes with profiles and modules. Developed JSR 286 portlets.
• Successfully created the authoring templates, presentation templates, WCM components, and workflow. Gave training to the business to use WCM for creating & approving content. – less
Good for entry level
Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJSeptember 12, 2014
Good start for an entry level hire. Difficult to move around if not connected.
great
Client Technical Service Representative (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYSeptember 10, 2014
working for axa equitable was a pretty good experience because a learn to interact with clients and agents in a manner of suceessful.
2nd Worst Job I Ever Had!!!!
Sr. Customer Service Analyst (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 20, 2014
Pros: enjoyed my co-workers
Cons: management and no work/life balance
Management could not assist us when we had questions because they did not know the job or the products. Management depended solely on the coaches for help which caused them to be stressed out because of the loads of responsibility being placed on them.
Sales Posititon
Registered Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 13, 2014
Pros: great opportunity to make money
Cons: difficult to earn income, without affluential social network. cold calling is hit or miss, literally.
Role as Agent/Registered Representative is challenging. Cold calling is not what it use to be. Hit or miss, literally. But no complaints about the firm. Great place to work, if you can make your required numbers. Easier said than done and low income at the start, so be ready to live with mom and dad, or just starve. Long term, great, great career - – more... if you can get there. – less
Great place to work.
Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 5, 2014
They really invest in their employees. There are always opportunities to develop your career. Work/Life balance is good.
Regional Sales Associate (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJAugust 2, 2014
very fun job, great growth opportunity and cool office environment
GREAT COMPANY
CSR (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJJuly 28, 2014
Pros: benefits and pay
Cons: great advancement
GREAT BENEIFTS AND WORK ENVOIRMENT IS GREAT. ADVANCEMENT IS GREAT
diverse work place
Application Processor (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 23, 2014
Pros: only work 37 hours a week
Cons: had to work too many hours to get ot. very unorganized managment structure
ok place to work. nice weekly work structure. training is too slow and can take up to 6 months for you to learn all you job functions which are in no way difficult.
Difficult to move laterally
Senior Associate - Licensing / Commissions (Former Employee), charlotte, ncJuly 22, 2014
If you don't get what you like in the beginning you nay get stuck there
Fast Paced, Team Oriented Call Center
Retirement Solutions Specialist (Current Employee), Secaucus, New JerseyJuly 7, 2014
A typical day at AXA is hard to explain. We are in a world of constant change. There's something new to learn everyday at AXA which is a great thing. Everyone work as a team to accomplish personal and group quotas.
Gained knowledge and time management in preparing for the Series 7 Exam
Personal Account Manager (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJune 25, 2014
Pros: great working environment, very compassionate about my well being, had study sessions to prepare for the exam
Cons: reporting manager was located in nyc
Daily I would set goals of what I would like to accomplish daily and weekly. I studied for the Series 7 Financial Exam by using various tools. My co-workers helped me find the most useful tools and kept encouraging me when it came time to take the test. Unfortunately the reason I am not longer at AXA is because I did not pass the Series 7 Financial – more... Exam. – less
Great company
HR Business Partner Analyst (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 19, 2014
Pros: culture
Cons: commute with new location
The culture at AXA is great. Lots of opportunity for individuals that put in the work.
A Rewarding Hustle
Financial Advisor (Current Employee), Morristown, NJJune 16, 2014
Job is what you make of it. Definitely has its challenges as a sales role with such a stigma. However they offer comprehensive training, a supportive management team, and countless opportunities for you to better yourself and your craft.
YOU CAN LEARN A LOT
Financial Advisor (Current Employee), Fort LauderdaleJune 3, 2014
Pros: good management, great training, and flexible schedule
Cons: no leads, all commision and mediocre benefits
INSURANCE and ANNUITIES SALES.

Flexible schedule

No salary

All commission

Great leaders
tough industry
Financial Consultant (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMay 23, 2014
great industry if you can make it. sales is key. knowing and having a market already is also key.
i would rather not comment
Medical coder/claims processor (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 17, 2014
Pros: a lot of ot to do
Cons: hostile environment
i would rather not comment.
hostile environmet. disorganized management.

1 2 3 4 5

About AXA Equitable Life Insurance

This company definitely has what it takes to be equitable. AXA Equitable Life Insurance is the US life insurance and annuities – Read more