Axiom is hiring outstanding Patent Attorneys to join our Richmond practice. Axiom is a recognized leader in the business of law and growing faster than anyone in the industry. We're a new category of professional services firm that applies best practices from other industries to help General Counsel do legal work intelligently.
This position is with Axiom's Insourcing team. Insourcing engagements (secondments) offer our clients the flexibility and expertise of a law firm with the integration of in-house counsel. Our attorneys are attracted by the opportunity to work in-house and by the self-determination that is the foundation of Axiom’s model. Alums of the best law firms and companies, our Insourcing Attorneys come to us for variety, interesting work, and the chance to be legal pioneers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years of IP practice to include patent preparation and prosecution, portfolio management and strategy development; in-house experience strongly preferred
- Experience advising companies on protecting and monetizing IP assets;
- Ability to develop innovative approach to legal issues in support of strategic business initiatives and objectives;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced legal environment;
- Active membership and good standing in the VA bar as well as exceptional academic credentials.
To apply, please follow this link: http://axiomdelivery.bullhorncloud.com/portal/jobBoardPublic/jobDetailsPublic?jobOrderID=10586 . For more information about our firm, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
Axiom, a recognized leader in the business of law, is the world’s largest and fastest growing legal services firm. Combining deep legal and business expertise with operational prowess, Axiom works closely with leading law departments to improve their risk profiles and create more value for their corporations.
The 1,000 person, new model firm serves nearly half of the Fortune 100 via 11 offices and 4 delivery centers globally. The Financial Times ranked Axiom #1 in business of law, #1 in innovation in corporate strategy and #1 in innovation in law firm efficiency, while The New York Times said Axiom is “rewriting the law firm business model.” In addition, Axiom CEO Mark Harris’ accolades include recognition by the Financial Times as a "top ten agent for change," by Forbes as a "name you need to know," by the National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers, by the ABA as a "legal rebel" and by the Aspen Institute as a 2013 Henry Crown Fellow. www.AxiomLaw.com