AAA CLUB ALLIANCE Employee Reviews

Ok
Director (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMay 19, 2017
Good work/life balance; hours are not usually demanding. The leadership within our department leaves a little to be desired with little thought toward a long term strategy to drive the business. Much focus is on hitting the next month end numbers.
Pros
Work life balance is good
Cons
no comment
see resume
AAATravel Advisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 7, 2017
great company longevity and stability . I dont know much cause i am not working there yet
people are nice
place is convenient
pay could be better
location is convenient
Productive and Efficient
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYMay 7, 2017
I enjoy the work environment, everyone is very frielndly. Being able to assist members that are in emergencies gave me a sense of accomplishment. The only thing that I disliked is there are not many full time positions available.
Stay away from roadside assistance
Roadside Assistance Agent (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJMay 5, 2017
Worked for the roadside assistance department for about 5 months then quit. Five months way too long I must say. Training was great but did not prepare any of us for what we were about to walk into. The call center has an extremely high call volume and the calls are ALWAYS back to back. The first couple of days on the floor one of my other co-workers in my training class stopped showing up because those first couple of days were that bad. The first day on the floor the system was down and everything had to be done manually which none of us knew how to do properly being that we were all so new. During the time the system was down we had our one trainer attempting to assist all 5 of us at the same time, it was a diaster. One of the other supervisor's attempted to help but was very impatient with all of us and seemed to have an attitude when questions were asked. Although the first couple of days were bad I decided to try and stick it out. Over the next coming months my experience just got worse. Members that call are always upset, very rude, and seem to always want to insult the representatives. For what you will be getting paid it's just not worth it. Using the bathroom there is a huge deal, if you are away from your desk for more than 5 minutes someone will come to "coach" you, aka you're getting in trouble. Supervisors for some reason never seem to want to talk to members. I would often have members screaming at me over the phone asking for a manager or supervisor and it was always such a hassle getting some of the supervisors to just simply do their jobs. I could go on and  more... on about how terrible working for this department was but I'd be writing a book at that point. My advise is to avoid this department at all costs! Definitely not a good place to work at all, even if you are desperate. Lots of OT opportunities though if you're okay with only getting paid 13 an hour.  less
Pros
Overtime opportunities
Cons
Short breaks, low pay, excessively high call volume, management/supervising, scheduling
Fast paced, stressful, management is working on improving that
ERS Representative (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYMay 3, 2017
Nice company to work for. Only complaint I would have is they want you to follow their script to the tee. You get marked down if you don't. I've said the same things they ask for but not in their order and that's what I get marked down for yet my customers compliment me all the time on my professionalism and curtious manners
Pros
lunches, celebrations, fruit on mondays, mostly pleasant co-worker
Cons
too many matrix and departments monitoring what your saying to customers
Best company ever
Dispatch Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 2, 2017
I have nothing but the best memories of working here. The management team was very approachable and easy to get along with. The service drivers I dispatched for did their jobs very well. I never had any problems with this company. I only left because I was laid off.
Pros
Pay, benefits, hours, perks
AAA is a good place to gain experience and develop professional skills
Specialist at Dispatch Operations (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 19, 2017
There is a great work place culture that fosters team work and employee involvement in solving of problems Their is also to the ability to learn new skills and advance with in the company.
Membership based service provider
Group Travel Manager (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHMarch 18, 2017
AAA Members receive excellent customer service from AAA associates providing services from roadside assistance to travel to insurance and more. I enjoyed serving the friendly AAA members and dealing with the public.
Pros
Clean safe member-centric work environment, complimentary AAA membership
Member Services Contact Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJFebruary 18, 2017
Typical day was answering calls, call content varies, the more experience you have the more variety you will get with the calls. Fun, fast paced environment, very team oriented, great management. Most enjoyable part of the job was the feeling of being part of a team and everyone working towards a common goal. The hardest part of the job was callers becoming irate at times.
Good company but not to work for
Quality Control Associate (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEFebruary 9, 2017
Bad place to work if you are looking for a job for long term employment. Poor management in certain departments. Employees are not treated fairly and there is a lack of respect. Large employee turnover.
simple contact center role
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEFebruary 8, 2017
Good place to start a career in a contact center environment. Very laid back. No real room for advancement and no real focus on career development. Management by and large are good people but seem to not quite understand the importance of "leading" people.
Pros
work life balance
Micro managing at its best
Tow Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAFebruary 2, 2017
friendly people 1 great supervisor out of 3, the other 2 are mediocre at best, every company vehicle has cameras facing into the vehicle with audio and facing out of the vehicle, they say for safety,but never seen them protect anyone, but if you exceed the spped limit by 5mph i promise they will SEE you.
Pros
great cookouts
Cons
Very easy job but no room to move up.
Battery Technician (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 30, 2017
work days were fairly easy. anyone could do the job. stress from management to be perfect. long hours and lots of overtime. best part of job is you get your own truck and go out on our own. sometimes in real bad areas of the city with no protection.
Pros
No bosses over your shoulder
Cons
no room to move up
N/a
Travel Sales Associate II (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 20, 2017
AAA has excellent benefits, especially the health insurance. The pay is okay. They make it extremely difficult to achieve their goals. Management is clueless.
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
People at the top aren't the smartest
great place to work
Sr. Accountant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 10, 2017
great coworkers, great work environment. I had a great experience working at AAA. I really learned a lot while i worked there
Productive environment nt
ERS agent (Current Employee) –  UtahJanuary 7, 2017
Job security as well as inner satisfaction of helping others in emergency situations. Management is along side of staff and I believe that is a very important part of a job
Interesting expirence
Battery Technician (Former Employee) –  Landover, MDDecember 31, 2016
I believe it was a great learning curve. I've learned a lot about the responsibility it takes to look after yourself. This job taught me to tie loose ends and always cover what your job title is or else a lot of things could be put at your fault. I barely received a break. The most interesting part about the job was the members I meet day to day, most were nice because I was there to help.
Pros
Great meeting new people every day
good pay and benfits
Membeship Sales (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEDecember 14, 2016
AAA provides good pay and benefits. Sales/Customer Service positions are not particularly difficult and customers are not difficult to deal with. It is not difficult to reach sales/job goals
Not a great experience working for this company
Roadside Assistance Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEOctober 27, 2016
I could not perform at my full potential...because the training was not enough. I specifically remember being on a call with a customer...and was having trouble finding there location...I asked my manager for help and she would not assist me.
Get paid to waste your time
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 17, 2016
The training for this company is not only a joke but takes several months to even truly get started. The courses you need are almost never offered or full by the time you can take the prerequisite, that's offered even more infrequently. Management talks to you like a child and has no consistency. If you don't mind sitting around collecting your check its great but if you're actually trying to gain skills then I would look somewhere else.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA CLUB ALLIANCE. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval