AAA Club Partners

AAA Club Partners Employer Reviews

Onsite lunch room
Sales & Service Counselor (Former Employee), Glendale, AZDecember 16, 2013
Good location and steady work. Everyone knew what to do and coming in and just going to work was easy. Great group of agents and everyone got along.
Horrible Company
Employee (Former Employee), Glendale, AZDecember 16, 2013
Cons: everything
Bad from the start. Lack of trust with upper management, bad decisions and no direction.
Busy call center, fast pace,good people.
Sales & Service Counselor (Current Employee), Glendale, AZNovember 24, 2013
Pros: learning different computer skills. research, customer retention.
Cons: they are closing.
My department is phased out for home agents. The job was fine. Good people, team work , good supervisors. We are a fast paced call center focusing on our members on a daily basis. Dealing with difficult members as to solve their needs or complaints and making sure I took care of them. The people I work with but also the members they made the position worth it.
Good work environment with a collaborative culture
Forecasting & Scheduling Supervisor (Current Employee), Glendale, AZNovember 6, 2013
A fast-paced, challenging environment that rewards individual contribution.
Good company to work for with excellent training.
Roadside Assistant Call Center Associate (Current Employee), Newark, DEOctober 23, 2013
Pros: overtime
Cons: becoming permanent
Answer calls from customers broke down on side of road or at home. Submit a dispatch ticket to get a tow or light service duty truck out to member. Great co-workers to help if there are any questions you are unsure of. The hardest part is when a customer is upset because they are in a disabled situation with their motor vehicle. The most enjoyable is knowing I left at the end of the day helping people in need.
Good Company To work for
Training Specialist I (Current Employee), Glendale, AZSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: good health package. 401k
A typical work day was spent delivering training to New Hire Call Center Associates . At this job I learned to brilliantly create a joyous training team with employees whose positions had been replaced by the one I wasa hired to fill. The Leadership Team in this call center is First in Class. They really really really DO care for their front line staff. They have found the appropriate balance between holding employees accountable and creating employees who hold themselves accountable. There are low levels of gossip and negativity here. Lots of professional nurturing. The hardest part of the job here was not having the time to work with existing associates as I did with New Hires. What I loved most about this job were the esceeds measures results produced by people who were in training classes that I had facilitated
Productive Workplace
Roadside Assistance Associate (Current Employee), Hamilton, NJAugust 31, 2013
Call center where you literally have to just make sure you are getting your work done. Awesome company!
Don't bother working at AAA OKC
Auto Customer Service (Former Employee), OKC, OKMarch 13, 2013
Worked there for over a year and started in membership. The company was going through a lot of changes and now the call center in OKC is NOT part of AAA insurance group.
The pay is $11.00/hr and do not expect to ever earn much more than that amount.
Management does not have a clue. High turnover rate of employees and Supervisors.

Nice building to work in
wonderful
Emergency Roadside Dispatcher (Former Employee), oklahoma city,okJanuary 25, 2013
This was a great place to work! Chill environment, easy job, had benefits. Some of the workers are lazy but the job is so easy. Has a beautiful building as well.
Productive & Supportive Company.
Dispatcer / Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Glendale, AZJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: discounts and awesome supervisors
Cons: being laid off
Love Assisting Club Members with there road side issues. Building Relationships with tow truck companys & office staff is amazon.