AAA East Central

AAA East Central Employer Reviews

Friendly co-workers
Auto Travel License Agent (Former Employee), Washington, PAApril 29, 2014
Has busy days as well as slower days. Customers varies as far as work needed to be done.
Attention to Detail and Procedures
Branch Specialist (Current Employee), Monroeville, PAFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: work atmosphere, great training
Working at AAA requires knowledge and attention to details. During notary work and title work, detail is key to ensure the work is done properly. Not only is customer satisfaction a concern, but notary licenses are as well. A typical day at AAA is many driver license and motor vehicle renewals. Also title work for exchanges between two parties and for – more... residents registering their vehicles in Pennsylvania for the first time. Notary work is done daily, as well as foreign currency exchange and more.

The management is excellent and very knowledgeable in their jobs. The atmosphere is very friendly and team work is strongly advocated. The senior counselors mentor extremely well.

The hardest part of working at AAA are understanding the vast rules of the titling department, there are different rules for every scenario.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customer resolve any issues they may have and seeing them become relieved at the end of their visit. – less
rigid workplace with little room for advancement
PA License Service Trainer (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: flexibility to create as i saw necessary
Cons: specific rigid standards to adhere to
I was able to turn my training position from nothing into something great. I was given very little to work with and I was able to create useful tools necessary for the training of the employees.
Travel, Insurance
Manager (Former Employee), Louisville, KYDecember 30, 2013
Pros: fun job
Cons: low salary
I really enjoyed my jobs at AAA. I held many positions there and advanced quickly. Customers are a lot of fun to work with, and co-workers, generally, were fun to be around.
My AAA job
Process member emergency road side service calls (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 5, 2013
This was one of my favorite jobs and place of employment ever. If I had not moved out of state, I would still be there.
The overall experience of working for AAA has been a rewarding and valuable learning experience.
Retention Specialist (Current Employee), Independence, OHOctober 25, 2013
Typical days are very full and provide a decent level of satisfaction. Co workers are very competent and professional.
Great co-workers
Auto/Travel Counselor (Former Employee), Monroeville, PASeptember 5, 2013
Pros: usually a nice atmosphere
Cons: low pay
Nice company to work for but the compesation should be better.
Also, the company does not develop their employees past their current roles. No growth!
Good benefits
Licensed Personal Lines CSR (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 16, 2013
I enjoyed working at AAA. They have excellent benefits and the product is one of the best for the price.
Easy going
Accounting Technician (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 6, 2013
Pros: yearly bonus
A typical day at work varies depending on the mail and the needs of managers. Management for the most part is easy going and understanding; as are the co-workers.
The most enjoyable part of the job it Derby week. We participate in the Bed Race and Pegasus Parade.
I love my job!!!
Emergency Road Svc Counselor (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 17, 2013
Pros: great job, love my co-workers & mgmt.
I assist members with their emergency roadside service needs!!!
excellent place to work
Member Service Counselor (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 31, 2012
Pros: ot, yearly bonus
Cons: no grace period on being late
great place to work. and all the ot you can handle. The management is ok but dont get sick you will lose your job

Waytomuch – May 20, 2013

Heavy burnout with long hours, six-day workweeks and systems that don't support the workload. Hardly rated 4 star! Base salary plus commissions doesn't support the demands imposed on you.

About AAA East Central

The Automobile Club of AAA East Central has been a trusted part of the community for over 100 years. We have continually provided – Read more