AAA Insurance Employee Reviews

Sharon Johnson
Insurance Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 3, 2017
AAA Insurance was a wonderful employer to work for. I did enjoy my time there and was productive. It was knowledge I gain to stay productive in society. My supervisor and staff was helpful throughout my stay. If opportunity allows itself to come back to work for AAA I will go back. Great company with integrity.
Very professional work environment.
Freelance (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 29, 2017
The environment was very good , very professional and taught me tons of customer service skills and interpersonal communication skills that I use on a daily basis.
Cons
No health care or insurance
AAA was a great stepping stone in regard to training and knowledge.
Auto/Home/Membership Agent (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 2, 2017
Daily proposals in regard to auto, home, landlord and motorcycle/boat insurance. My position at AAA was strictly employee before promoting to Farmers Insurance as an agency owner.
Delivering goods from the airport and other freight lines.
Shipping/Receiving Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 28, 2017
I would load my truck every day and deliver products to customers throughout Utah county. Hardest part was using the lift gate and delivering heavy equipment to peoples homes. I enjoyed the freedom of driving and working at a safe pace.
Horrible
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  White Lake, MIFebruary 24, 2017
The coworkers are cranky because the positions aren't that good unless you're an insurance agent or travel agent. Member reps don't make enough money.
Pros
40 hour weeks
Cons
hour long lunches
Good company to work for.
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIJanuary 31, 2017
Work was work. I learned many things in my job about auto insurance and what that entails, how premiums are calculated based on age of driver, where they live and how they use the auto to name a few things. The culture was business casual and the employees became much like family. We all cared about each other and their loved ones. The hardest part of the job was staying on point to get the different tasks done in a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of the job was how we all got along realizing we all had one common goal to finish the job with each one doing their very best to accomplish that.
Great salary but no end to the workload and overtime
Casualty Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  ColoradoJanuary 30, 2017
Great salary, 2 weeks training not nearly adequate. Supportive management, but in order to stay caught up, overtime was a daily occurrence.
Great place to work, great place to move up the rank.
CLAIMS SUPPORT ASSISTANT/CLERICAL (Former Employee) –  Traverse City, MIJanuary 26, 2017
AAA is a great place to work, great benefits, paid time off, sick time, family medical leave. All coworkers are like a family, great place to work yourself up in the ranks.
Good place to start your insurance agent career
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 15, 2017
A typical day would consist of interacting with potential and servicing existing clients. The company values AAA membership sales and new auto policies.
Pros
Great Brand
Cons
Captive Agents compensation
Poor management. overall poor work/life balance
Insurance Sales and Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UT 84015January 12, 2017
The. Pay and benefits were good, but the management and culture was very poor. The company has some room for advancement. It was very difficult to get your paycheck from this company. They shorted a few of my paychecks and never fixed them and paid me.my back pay, it made working with this company very hard.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Poor management and poor work life balance

Want to know more about AAA Insurance?

Ask a question
Was a great place to work for, always willing to help when needed
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 12, 2017
People were very easy to work with. It was easy to get the day started and help the drivers get to the clients. It was challenging at times to get help to clients but with some extra effort put in it was possible to get help to those who needed it.
Great place to work for if you want job stability
Insurance Agent/Producer (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLJanuary 4, 2017
Awesome company. AAA has been in business for a long time. Unfortunately, if you are an Insurance Agent, you have to work very hard to see even a small commission check. Company does not advertise in traditional channels opting for their employees to cold call almost exclusively.
All round Development and Learning with sports activities
ETL Tech Lead (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 11, 2016
I have found a very progressive environment and a great team to work with. All my team mates are great contributors towards the delivery of the project. We learn from each other and incase of technical issues and challenges, we work towards the solution. Also we play sports together which connect all of us with strong bonding.
Good Company to Work for
Data Management (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZNovember 13, 2016
Training is comprehensive online, subscriptions and external training
Compensation competitive salary + Bonus
Benefits match well to employee needs
401K + Perks
Pros
Competitive Salary will not low ball
Flexable hours
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 7, 2016
Great place to work if you are self motivated and put in the hours. you must have a good manager to have the foundation to build on. You are able to make a good living with great hours benefits, and paid holidays. You are working in the field meeting new people daily. .I will say that it is difficult to advance in this company
Pros
Great compansion plan
Cons
lack of good manangers
Oh-hum
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCOctober 30, 2016
Great people to work with
Management is absent and carry conflicting opinions
Pay is good
Benefits are good
Strict on time
Hardly any PTO
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Scheduled break times, small work place, not a lot of opportunity to grow
Again with these
Licensed Auto Liability Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 25, 2016
Our new Open Enrollment Guide for 2017 will be available tomorrow, Oct. 26. See what actions are required for certain benefits to continue and learn about your options so that you are ready to enroll Nov 1. Go to My Life at AAA > My Health and Benefits > Open Enrollment Information, for the Open Enrollment Guide, plan summaries and rates, login information for the Oct. 26 webinar an
Great Company! Worked there for 12 years.
Insurance Services Agent (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZOctober 23, 2016
Great Company!
Worked there for 12 year.
I worked in the local office in Mountain View ca for 4 years.
Relocated in AAA Glendale az call center selling insurance.
great work place!
Personal Property Associate (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 6, 2016
great work place, self managed, creating estimates day in and day out. Job environment is so relaxed and I am able to flex my schedule if needed.
Productive and fast pace environment very fun
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZOctober 3, 2016
Keep records of customer’s interaction and transactions, documented details of conversations, as well as actions taken
Cross sell insurance solutions while resolving customer service or billing issues
Follow up to ensure that appropriate changes were made to customer accounts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.