AAA Insurance

AAA Insurance Employer Reviews

Productive growing agency
CSR/Agent - Personal Lines (Former Employee), Claremore, OKFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: birthday lunch w cake for each employee
Cons: office is open day after thanksgiving and christmas eve, someone ends up working
I went to work with the principle when he was about a 1 year into it. The agency started growing at a rapid state, hired another office support staff, she needed to learn - everything. Gas prices went up and the $10 an hr wasn't paying for the gas. I asked was not given a raise. It was in my best interest to take a job in Tulsa with a more substantial pay and bonus available. The position of CSR/Agent is paid about double what was paid in Claremore. To bad it was a nice city to work in and I did like the owners.
Plenty of Growth for a 100 year old company
Operations Bridge Support Specialist II (Current Employee), Glendale, AZFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: yearly bonuses..
Cons: stock option after spilt
Emerging into new technology and have a good base and investment in employees. Can really grow your skillset, and be promoted rather quick.
fun place to work
Dispatch Representative (Former Employee), Florham Park, NJJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: team work
Cons: temp assignment
Resolving customer issues, and bringing closure to cases in a timely manner
productive nice work environment
Sales Representative/Office Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 6, 2014
Answered phones,educated customers on insurance options and plans,scheduled appointment,processed payments and deposits. Collected pertinent information on potential customers via telecommunication or internet, scheduled appointments and facilitated sales. I learned and took in new information to better educate myself from my managers,worked well with co-workers as a team. I enjoyed the nice work environment and working with others and customers. Its hard to say what the hardest part was every job has its challenging moments.
Productive and fun place to work
Service Specialist (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKNovember 18, 2014
Very fast pace hotel, I have an extreme passion for customer service and assisting people. The hardest part of the job is trying to satifiy every single need of guest. The most enjoyable part of this job is putting smiles on faces.
Entry level position
SENIOR CLAIM SPECIALIST/ADJUSTER (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 24, 2014
The auto claim adjuster position is an entry-level position with many opportunities for advancement. The company also has tuition reimbursement.
Good job for a static person
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIOctober 12, 2014
If you are looking for a job where you simply read a script and get an answer, than a position at AAA is the job for you! Typically, you clock in, wait on an inbound call (some days this takes seconds, other days it could take hours,) you take the details of loss, thank them for calling AAA, and that's it. Rinse and repeat!

I learned that this kind of position is simply not for me. You see, I care about the wellbeing of those I serve and I desire to make their situation better. That is where my strength lies as a customer service individual. Unfortunatly, not only does AAA discourage anything beyond the scripting provided, they do not allow it.

My co-workers were excellent individuals, for the most part, though no office environment is perfect.
Stressful work environment. Unrealistic expectations.
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Kansas CitySeptember 26, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: poor management, position has become telemarketing focused
Poor management-knee jerk reactions are common. Office culture is stressful, agents pitted against one another. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people you serve.
Not that great
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: big company
Cons: they micro manage you
Doesn't pay well. Call center environment. You have to follow the schedule to the minute.
Real World Job With Real World Problems
SUMMER INTERN (Former Employee), Fort Gratiot, MIAugust 20, 2014
The typical job had typical problems: angry customers, workplace issues, and occasional overflowing traffic volume. Stress level would vary week to week.
It's OK
Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Waukesha, WIAugust 17, 2014
Old model of a corporate structure. Training is ok. Co-workers are nice and professional. Management has poor people skills.
A big learning experience
Summer Temp (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJuly 28, 2014
Pros: nice people, helpeful environment, learning experience
Cons: slow business sometimes
AAA is a very professional company with professional people. I learned how to take large payments, and gained some more great computer skills. The managers are very considerate and calm if you happen to make a mistake and I'm glad I was apart of it. The hardest part of the job was learning the codes in the system and the most enjoyable part was the customers with stories.
good place
Agent (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJuly 27, 2014
Pros: schedule flexable
Cons: keep changing pay plan
Good place and potential to do well, but left there for what I thought was a better oppurtunity.
Nice enviroment
Property and Casualty Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Bangor, MEJuly 21, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: bad enviroment
Call center mentality. Call from a list of prospective customers of list of people who bought roadside assistance
Detail job
Administrative Assistant to Vice President of Ins. (Former Employee), indianapolis, INJuly 18, 2014
Detail job... you must keep on top of current CE training.....
Terrible!!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Glendale ArizonaJuly 16, 2014
Cons: monitor bathroom breaks, will write you up if you are sick
I only could stand it here for 7 months. The training leaves something to be desired. Very unprofessional, trainers do not stay on task. After training, which lasts a month, you are thrown out on to the floor to figure things out, without assistance. Management is horrible!! They monitor everything you do, right down to bathroom breaks. They complain if you log into phone one minute late, or even a minute early. Calls are monitored to an overkill status. This is a terrible place to work, no support, if you are sick, forget it, you will get written up...regardless if you have a doctors note, they do not accept them. They will forget to pay you as well. They are constantly hiring...stay away, they talk a good game, but in reality, it is practically a sweat shop. This is for the Call Center in Glendale Arizona.
Good company
Business Analyst III (Current Employee), Walnut Creek, CAJune 2, 2014
This was based on consulting role helping senior producers with performance and projection analysis.
Great Enviorment
Insurance Service Specialist (Former Employee), Hamilton, NJMay 15, 2014
Fast pace great stressful job.
Answer phone help customers truly make a different in ones live.
Casual work environment
Casualty Specialist (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMay 12, 2014
Pros: co-workers are very nice
Cons: understaffed
This is a very casual work environment with regard to attire. Claims is a very fast paced area that is understaffed and has a hire turn over.
Several Carriers
Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Port Richey, FLMarch 23, 2014
Pros: name recognition
Cons: micro-managers
Worked with clients on new sales, customer service and cross selling. The management is very micro managing. Traffic into office and on phones helped with sales.

1 2 3 4