AAA Insurance Employee Reviews

Productive and fast pace work environment
Customer Service PS&S (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 27, 2018
Working with AAA they're different teams on the floor. I personally supervised my team of ten individuals. I assisted with any difficult call and or insurance policy. The workplace was fast pace and exciting. The most enjoyable moments about AAA are the people you work with day to day.
Pros
the environment
Cons
time off
Good Company overall
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Clarkston, MIJanuary 25, 2018
Subject to which office you work in and management at that location. Good benefits if you work for corporate but a lot of strange people at AAA its like a company of rejects from All State and State Farm.
Pros
Corporate benifits
Cons
Competative culture amongst employees not friendly.
Working is good
Sr Build and Release Engineer/Chef (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 23, 2018
Nice to work there
Nice Food
Caring on Health
Good pay for working
Totaly Nice
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Good Job
Early Response Adjuster (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 22, 2018
Good entry level job. Hard to advance because everyone wants to advance. Felt they gave preference to the "pretty girls". A lot of company food days and give aways.
great company
Office Manager Insurance CSR (Current Employee) –  broken arrow okJanuary 8, 2018
to work for, they value customers and employees, great benefits if you get them, which since I work part time I do not, but they take care of their employees
Awesome Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 28, 2017
AAA Had Awesome Management. They Are All Very Understanding And Helpful. The Training Program Is Very Easy And You Get Paid For That As Well. Everything About This Job Is Easy If You Are A People Person.
Pros
As Much OT As You Want.
Cons
Short Breaks Sometime
Good place to network
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 25, 2017
I was just out of high school looking to help my family out financially
I met a lot and had good experience to future my search as a young adult. Lots to do if you were ready to commit long term.
Pros
nice lunch rooms
Cons
I wish I would ave stayed
Do Not Reccomend
Insurance Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 20, 2017
Monthly quotas pressured to hit to avoid write ups. The position is a constant grind. Also, new agents are no longer retaining a book of business. No renewals. Good position to start in but the ceiling for salary is capped due to inability to receive renewal business.
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  St Petersburg Beach, FLNovember 19, 2017
I was able to meet a great friend and co-worker by working for AAA this was an opportunity of a life time, I was in a position to even run my own AAA office, had I not relocated. AAA is a reliable company, there was room to grow.
Pros
Competative
Cons
team mates
Always busy Great employees
Dispatcher/Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MINovember 18, 2017
Never a dull moment, great team work and had a great supervisor. When we worked overtime they provided us lunch and dinner. Very demanding and stressful job. Worked all saturday and Sunday and holidays. Time in a half on weekends and double time on holidays.
Pros
free lunch and dinners
Cons
had to through breaks and lunch.
good
DevOps Engineer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 1, 2017
Excellent team spirit, motivation largely inspired by desire to not let the team down. Fair employee pay and strong team values put into practice daily.
not willing to pay
Insurance Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZOctober 25, 2017
I was with AAA for almost 3 years and only increased my pay by a dollar. they wanted you to work long hours and sometimes mandatory OT. OT is good but not when forced.
Stable work environment for an assisitant
Sales/Assisting Agent (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 22, 2017
Stable work environment that provided adequate training at their headquarters and supports training agents. They are excellent at supporting your career but I felt the targets that they wanted you to reach after training were somewhat unrealistic the higher up you move.
Pros
Stability
Cons
target policy counts
Not a good work environment.
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAOctober 13, 2017
It was not a very friendly place to work. Employees were not treated the same. A lot of discrimination. It you are a minority - I would not recommend working for this company. I resigned after 5 months due to the hostile work environment and filed a complaint with the human rights commission. I eventually dropped the complaint - and just moved on.
Pros
I did get sales experience.
Cons
no room for growth
Fun, demanding and social workplace.
Shipping and Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 2, 2017
I enjoyed the work I performed for AAA. The employees and supervisors were very social and polite. Great work environment. They gave you the freedom to work, were not breathing down your neck, but expected employees to complete their daily task.
Way too much work
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 28, 2017
A typical day at work would be coming in to 10 or more claims and trying to get to them while you had to any other customer service calls.
You learn how to multi-task
Management is ok some are great others are awful
Workplace culture was pretty good they had fun activities
Trying to keep all of your claims up to par for management
Cons
Health care is awful you don't get a lot to choose from you pay a lot of out of pocket expense.
work place was pleasent
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO 80919September 19, 2017
was work as a customer service phone, learned how to work the phones and how to transfer calls. They made employees special, helping others, joy, glad
Pros
helping members
Cons
short breaks
Best Management ever
Cognos BI Administrator/ Developer (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZSeptember 15, 2017
One of the best organization to work for as the management's directions and planning is practical. They understand the importance of work life balance and thus estimate the projects accordingly.
Production and fun
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXSeptember 14, 2017
Enjoyed my time with the company. Management realky goes the extra mile to see you succeed. Work to life balance is perfect for professionals of all levels.
had to move
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MISeptember 14, 2017
moved to new city looking for insurance agent job . I worked as sales and service with home , auto insurance as well as some banking . looking for agent job where I get hourly plus commission