AAA MountainWest Employee Reviews

Too much change in too little time
Travel Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  MontanaOctober 6, 2016
I believe that AAA MountainWest has a brand worth believing in and I believe in the products they sell, however working for the company was nothing but constant change. The upper management is a joke and the communication is the worst I have ever experienced. When I started working for the company they were transitioning into a new CEO and I think that when he came on board he had some great ideas for change however I feel like ever since then it has been one change after another and the company doesn't give a new idea the chance to work before they move on to something else which makes it very difficult for the employees to become proficient in anything!
Good company bad place for learning
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Helena, MTFebruary 18, 2016
Not a good place to start off in the insurance industry. Training is sub par but expected to know everything right out of the gate. Constantly micromanaged and not given the opportunities senior agents get. Say one wrong thing and your gone.
Productive and fun work place
Auto Travel Counselor (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTDecember 27, 2015
I enjoyed the work i preformed at this company. This was a temporary job assignment that i took over the summer while i was temporarily in Montana.
Great company to work for
Talent Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Helena, MTJuly 1, 2014
AAA MountainWest is an amazing company to work for. The benefits are great and having the opportunity to work with really amazing and talented individuals has been a great experience.

Want to know more about AAA MountainWest?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA MountainWest. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7