AAA Parking

AAA Parking United States Employee Reviews

great job
Flagger/Customer Service (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 21, 2015
great company friendly environment love working for a friendly team environment awesome co workers management to always available to listen
Exciting
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee), Miami, FLFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: making excellent tip money
Cons: only when their are slow days
- Parking cars and Returning cars to ramp
- Quality care of vehicles
- Excellent management services
- Wonderful group of people
- Constantly running
- Driving all types of cars
Valet runner
Valet Runner (Current Employee), Miami, FLNovember 28, 2014
Pros: miami beach good money
valet runner at the shore club in miami beach ... perfect management
Help guest with their luggage, oversee valet team, and Make sure paper work is done with-in a a timely manner.
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Savannah, GANovember 13, 2014
Pros: was able to meet new people
Cons: no breaks, nothing provided for weather changes
A typical day at work would be clocking in and making sure that all staff know what is going on for the hotel that particular day. Also, Making sure that my paperwork is updated.

I have learned leadership skills, being able to train people, and also learning different personalities dealing with guest.

The management here is different. The management team is young so they tend to flip-flop personalities.

My co-workers are very outgoing but make sure that the job is done. When a situation arises they make sure that they communicate effectively.

The hardest part of my job is letting a guest know that they car has been scratched or damaged in any way.

The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to know the guest because most of them has traveled.
fun place
Valet Parking attendant, W Hotel South-beach (Current Employee), Miami Beach, FLNovember 9, 2014
Cons: no insurence
this is a really fun place to work ,but I don't see my self working there for a long period of time because employer don't get no benefit, no respect , also doesn't care about you
a place where every one want to works
Valet Parking (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 24, 2014
Appreciation for job wall done from supervisor/manager
Working with co-workers as a best friend
team work
The job is a very safe and great environment to work in.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), South Beach, FLOctober 20, 2014
At work I usually always see celebrities and we as the employees make sure they enjoy their day as much as possible. but we do that for all of our customers as well because our company delivers customer service to the fullest.
This job is for students
Lead Cashier(Valet) (Current Employee), Miami Beach, FLAugust 27, 2014
Pros: learn a lot
Cons: no benefits.barely make hours
This job is for students who are looking for a part time,but you cant live with this job.
I love meeting and greeting new people
Flagger (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 26, 2014
fun and organized management is great but its just an on-call company.
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 18, 2014
The job itself can become overwhelming in busy days but it is not complex. As a lead cashier there is a lot of responsibility handed off to you and you are in charge of fixing all the mistakes the other cashiers make, which is not bad if you were paid enough for all the work that you put in. I do have to say it is a good work environment, managers are very good.
Good Resources for Managers
Operation Parking Manager (Former Employee), South BeachAugust 3, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: part time employees only
- Company used to be very solid and prosper in Miami , until the business model changed from a full time crew to a part time employees.

-Great Benefits for Managers , all tools necessary are in place to perform the job.
Service orientated work
Valet (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJuly 30, 2014
A typical day at work is rather lax and entertaining. The main objective of the job was to greet each customer that arrived or walked through the hotel and to receive customers cars in a timely manner. I learned how to file paper work daily, my task was to log the cars that come in and out of the valet service as well as receive vehicles. Management worked along with us which was a great experience. Co-workers understood the meaning of team work and were always helpful. The job was rather easy and the most enjoyable part was giving clients advice on what to try while they were in the Savannah area.
Good Company
Operation Manager (Urbano Hotel/Marriot Hotel) (Former Employee), Miami Beach, FLJuly 22, 2014
I love my Job with AAA Parking; I'm the manager of valet department in a Marriott Hotel and in a typical day I check the arrivals and departure to this day and talk with my employees about the plans for the day; I take care of every detail to get a successfully day on our operations; I'm in charge to do payroll and revenue reports; I deal with Cash and Bank Deposit. I working with different type of people and in general I have a good relationship with all of them. The hardest part of my job is the weather, because we work in outside areas most of the time; and the most enjoyable part is work with people in a busy place because can be funny and interesting ... sometimes can be stressful but anyways I enjoy my job.
The only reason why I want to change my job is because is far to my house and the gas and tolls are killing me; I need another job most near.
great networking job
Associate/Parking Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2014
Pros: great networking
Cons: short breaks, not enough pay
excellent people...warm environment. there is no room for advancement
good company
Booth Attendant / flagger (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 8, 2014
its a job great work and flexible hours but not enough hours
flagging cars
I learn to be more pacient my coworkers are friendly and some are hard workers
Productive workplace
Parking Attendant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaJune 4, 2014
Pros: build customer relationships
Cons: no benefits
Maintain accurate stock records and schedules and establish long-term customer relationships through prompt and courteous services.
overly rude and dont care about what goes on in people life
valet cashier (Former Employee), Doral, FLJune 1, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: no hours
theirs no consideration for co-workers I will tell people or give them the heads up on how they operate
Worked at Ballpark Hilton almost a year via AAA Parking
Valet Attendant (Former Employee), St. louisMay 19, 2014
Pros: cheap lunch, downtown area, see alot of people
Cons: no fixed lunch break, schedule always changing, mangers steal tips
A typical day would be mangers stealing your tips. Work all kind of crazy hours and get sent home when every you come close to 40 hours. If they ask you to do overtime they will send you home early the next day. You go to lunch when every they tell you. You don't have a fixed lunch break. You must tell a manger if you need a restroom break. Stand 8 hours a day. Valet about 60 cars a day per person. Never know your schedule until Friday. Your schedule changes every week so you cant make any plans of have a life. Favorite valet make more than others. During ballgame you will fill up the entire garage in about 3 hours then get set home make no tips after parking a collective 250 cars. When you get the noon shift you do the most work for the less tips. If you get a call for an interview don't show up trust me!
Interesting job with interesting guest.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Valet (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch, uniform included, networking
Cons: standing
A typical day would include parking cars, and assisting guest. Some days are busier than others. The management and my coworkers are very friendly and easy to work with. The most enjoyable part about my job is the fact that I get to talk to tons of amazing people from all over the world. Also it is a very good networking opportunity. The hardest part about the job are the extended periods of time we have to stand. Also standing outside majority of the time isn't that enjoyable.
Don't fall Victim
Cashier (Current Employee), Miami beach ,FlApril 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: terrible pay, bad new management
AAA pays 8.25 per/Hr. And it's not worth all the headache. Everybody steals especially the managers they never put cars in the system and keeps the money. You can work consecutive hours every week & your pay check would differ every week. DONT DO IT RUN!!!!

1 2 3