AAA Parking

AAA Parking Employer Reviews

The job is a very safe and great environment to work in.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), South Beach, FLOctober 20, 2014
At work I usually always see celebrities and we as the employees make sure they enjoy their day as much as possible. but we do that for all of our customers as well because our company delivers customer service to the fullest.
This job is for students
Lead Cashier(Valet) (Current Employee), Miami Beach, FLAugust 27, 2014
Pros: learn a lot
Cons: no benefits.barely make hours
This job is for students who are looking for a part time,but you cant live with this job.
I love meeting and greeting new people
Flagger (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 26, 2014
fun and organized management is great but its just an on-call company.
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 18, 2014
The job itself can become overwhelming in busy days but it is not complex. As a lead cashier there is a lot of responsibility handed off to you and you are in charge of fixing all the mistakes the other cashiers make, which is not bad if you were paid enough for all the work that you put in. I do have to say it is a good work environment, managers are – more... very good. – less
Good Resources for Managers
Operation Parking Manager (Former Employee), South BeachAugust 3, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: part time employees only
- Company used to be very solid and prosper in Miami , until the business model changed from a full time crew to a part time employees.

-Great Benefits for Managers , all tools necessary are in place to perform the job.
Service orientated work
Valet (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJuly 30, 2014
A typical day at work is rather lax and entertaining. The main objective of the job was to greet each customer that arrived or walked through the hotel and to receive customers cars in a timely manner. I learned how to file paper work daily, my task was to log the cars that come in and out of the valet service as well as receive vehicles. Management – more... worked along with us which was a great experience. Co-workers understood the meaning of team work and were always helpful. The job was rather easy and the most enjoyable part was giving clients advice on what to try while they were in the Savannah area. – less
Good Company
Operation Manager (Urbano Hotel/Marriot Hotel) (Former Employee), Miami Beach, FLJuly 22, 2014
I love my Job with AAA Parking; I'm the manager of valet department in a Marriott Hotel and in a typical day I check the arrivals and departure to this day and talk with my employees about the plans for the day; I take care of every detail to get a successfully day on our operations; I'm in charge to do payroll and revenue reports; I deal with Cash – more... and Bank Deposit. I working with different type of people and in general I have a good relationship with all of them. The hardest part of my job is the weather, because we work in outside areas most of the time; and the most enjoyable part is work with people in a busy place because can be funny and interesting ... sometimes can be stressful but anyways I enjoy my job.
The only reason why I want to change my job is because is far to my house and the gas and tolls are killing me; I need another job most near. – less
great networking job
Associate/Parking Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2014
Pros: great networking
Cons: short breaks, not enough pay
excellent people...warm environment. there is no room for advancement
good company
Booth Attendant / flagger (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 8, 2014
its a job great work and flexible hours but not enough hours
flagging cars
I learn to be more pacient my coworkers are friendly and some are hard workers
Productive workplace
Parking Attendant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaJune 4, 2014
Pros: build customer relationships
Cons: no benefits
Maintain accurate stock records and schedules and establish long-term customer relationships through prompt and courteous services.
overly rude and dont care about what goes on in people life
valet cashier (Former Employee), Doral, FLJune 1, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: no hours
theirs no consideration for co-workers I will tell people or give them the heads up on how they operate
Worked at Ballpark Hilton almost a year via AAA Parking
Valet Attendant (Former Employee), St. louisMay 19, 2014
Pros: cheap lunch, downtown area, see alot of people
Cons: no fixed lunch break, schedule always changing, mangers steal tips
A typical day would be mangers stealing your tips. Work all kind of crazy hours and get sent home when every you come close to 40 hours. If they ask you to do overtime they will send you home early the next day. You go to lunch when every they tell you. You don't have a fixed lunch break. You must tell a manger if you need a restroom break. Stand 8 – more... hours a day. Valet about 60 cars a day per person. Never know your schedule until Friday. Your schedule changes every week so you cant make any plans of have a life. Favorite valet make more than others. During ballgame you will fill up the entire garage in about 3 hours then get set home make no tips after parking a collective 250 cars. When you get the noon shift you do the most work for the less tips. If you get a call for an interview don't show up trust me! – less
Interesting job with interesting guest.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Valet (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch, uniform included, networking
Cons: standing
A typical day would include parking cars, and assisting guest. Some days are busier than others. The management and my coworkers are very friendly and easy to work with. The most enjoyable part about my job is the fact that I get to talk to tons of amazing people from all over the world. Also it is a very good networking opportunity. The hardest part – more... about the job are the extended periods of time we have to stand. Also standing outside majority of the time isn't that enjoyable. – less
Don't fall Victim
Cashier (Current Employee), Miami beach ,FlApril 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: terrible pay, bad new management
AAA pays 8.25 per/Hr. And it's not worth all the headache. Everybody steals especially the managers they never put cars in the system and keeps the money. You can work consecutive hours every week & your pay check would differ every week. DONT DO IT RUN!!!!
Very fast paced environment to work for.
Valet (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 20, 2014
I greet customers,help with heavy luggage,valet vehicles,create inventory logs,and file overnight paperwork after checking that all valet slips are accountable for.
Supervisor
Supervisor (Current Employee), Kissimmee, FLFebruary 14, 2014
Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits. Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints. Greet customers entering establishments.
Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies. Sell tickets and other items to customers
na
Cutomer Service/Flagger (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 7, 2014
great company to work for management is awesome great co workers
Fun jon
Parki (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: working in the cold
A typical work day is busy, there was no play time at this job. During any sports season we were very busy
exciting
Valet attendant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: driving foreign and american cars
Cons: no healthcare
The most enjoyable part of the day is driving lavish cars. my co-workers are very unique and friendly
Working with friends is always nice, working with thieves not so much.
Valet Cashier (Former Employee), Miami Beach, FLJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: mandatory break time, air conditioned room.
Cons: having to pay a monthly fee for a uniform shirt, paying the fee indefinitely. runners shared tips with only other runners, and people were constantly stealing tips.
Working for AAA Parking was not a pleasant work experience. I felt that management was not trained properly, and they were under qualified. I did enjoy working in an office setting, the other cashiers were wonderful to work with. Most of the valet/runners were also polite and professional.

the hardest part of the job was the simple fact that I was – more... working two jobs simultaneously. Trying to make a schedule that worked for both jobs was difficult. Last minute calls of people being late or sick made it hard to split the time with two schedules.

I enjoyed the job, mostly due to working with my boyfriend and a mutual friend of ours. – less

1 2 3