AAA Parking Employee Reviews

Horrible location and management to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 20, 2017
Management is completely terrible at that place they’re staff has completely vanished they leave and show up when they want to under paid staff would rather withhold jobs because they don’t believe anybody is capable of passing a drug screening management clocks in and minutes later their leaving to Uber on the side and just deny the employees the days that they requested off. The employees at this location are over worked and definitely underpaid for the services they are working I think Should supervisor the things management are doing. They also show lack of concern for their employees health
Job work
Valet Driver (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 20, 2017
The hardest part of the job was running from one end of the building to another to get cars which takes time and you have to patience with it. when it gets hot, you have to hydrate.
fast paced job
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLOctober 3, 2017
fast paced work lots of standing not really any room for improvement . management was horrible pay rate was decent but still not worth the hassle....
No benefits.
Valet/Guest Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 19, 2017
Inconsistent tips.
Unfriendly environment between peers at certain locations.
Poor management.
Driving expensive cars was the most enjoyable working withe AAA parking.
Been here for years and love it
Parking Attendant/ Valet Cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 7, 2017
I originally started out as a event staff and now I'm valet cashier. I love working for AAA. Best Christmas parties ever. Management at corporate office is the best and easy to deal with.
Worst place in the world
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 24, 2017
this is the worst place to work. would avoid at all costs. worked long hours and felt unappreciated all the time. very stressful on body and mind. not what i would advise.
Prepare to do a lot
LEAD CASHIER (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 16, 2017
I wouldn't exactly say the pay is unfair because we do also receive tips, but we do expend a lot of energy with the work we do. Sometimes it seems that no matter how hard you work, its not enough.
Great
Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 7, 2017
The company is great to work for. I appreciate the management and the employees. We work hard to get our job done and at times we are shown appreciation via company celebrations and monthly awards.
Pros
awesome
Cons
none at this time
very fun never a dull moment
Car Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 26, 2017
Monitor sales activities to ensure customers receive satisfactory service and quality goodsProvide customer service by greeting and assisting customers
Fun place
Cashier / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAMay 5, 2017
I love working for AAA Parking.
AAA Parking is a valet service for upscale hotels in Culver City, Beverly Hills.
I have learned to provide outstanding customer service.
The management here is wonderful. I am very pleased and lucky to be part of a encouraging team.
The hardest part about the job is making sure every customer is satisfied with an individual unique experience.
The most enjoyable part of the job is satisfying and having return customers remember who you are.
Up-beat work environment with fast paced earnings.
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 10, 2017
I found many qualities and useful skills through supervising the valet team at AAA parking. I often dealt with insurance claims, as well as assisted with customer satisfaction.
blah
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 7, 2017
It was a good company with horrible employees and management. but at least i got paid to be there which made more tolerable. But the management was the worst.
Great company
Operation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 31, 2017
Good management and job culture great. Challenging situation with client and compensation and benefit . Good place to work and balance life.Great company
Fast pace
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 22, 2017
I had a great experience working for AAA Parking in Atlanta. I was a fun fast pace environment. I stayed busy the whole day when I came to work. The best thing I loved about the job was when I served the customers and parked their cars for them. I learned how to drive stick shift cars.
A good part time job
Ramp Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 6, 2017
I only recommend this job if you are looking for extra money or do not have to many responsibilities. The pay is very unstable but that's due to being so dependent on tips and the benefits are non existent.
Pros
Cash tips
Cons
No benefits, make you pay for your uniform
Guest Services
Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 3, 2017
A typical day at work for me is to provide great services to all guests at the hotel. I learned how to deal with angry customers,and how make a terrible situation much better through reasoning and understanding people's point of view. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting people from all over the world, and making their stay better, so they can come back again. The worst part is the pay, but I do not make excuses I just work harder.
Good People
Director of Parking (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 28, 2017
I enjoyed my brief tenure at AAA Parking. it is a professional company full of people that care. I only worked for them for just over year and they were always professional. While they tended to underpay and undervalue their line staff, their treatment of managers was always good.
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
Not in tune with line staff
Pretty simple work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLFebruary 7, 2017
When they do have work the hours are good but they do not regularly have work available. Simple work but be ready to be on your feet no stop with no bathroom anywhere around.
a good place to work
Maintenance and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 24, 2017
I learned a lot working for aaa parking the staff was very polite and respectful. THE manager was very good to work with .The company is good and the salary was good.
Pros
good salary
Fast paced
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 13, 2017
This job is based in the heart of Mid-Town Atlanta, at one of the busiest hotels in the world. There is a lot to keep up with and sometimes wears the body down from the constant change of pace and need to multitask frequently.
Pros
Meet people and network
Cons
Poor Management