AAA Parking

AAA Parking Employee Reviews

Good career for networking
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people
Cons: unhealthy invironment
My day consist of mapping out operations plan for any upcoming events. Once I have done that, I update staff on event and things we are looking to accomplish. I have learned a new program in out T2 system. I have a lot learned a lot about event planning!! My coworkers are amazing! I have some hard working guys out there helping me assure that the event goes well. The hardest part of my day is not feeling appreciated. Hearing a lot of what went wrong and not the positives. The most enjoyable part of my day is meeting new people. Making them smile as they are prepared to enter the event!!
A Good Job But Not A Consistent One
Traffic Controller (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 12, 2015
A typical day here would be setting up cones and barricades to direct traffic in a specific direction. I learned that working here is good as a side job since the people constantly working are the ones the get you the job. The hardest part is of course the hard labor. The most enjoyable part is being able to work with some close friends.
Productive customer friendly flow
Operational Supervisor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 4, 2015
Pros: able to move up in company
Cons: short breaks
Counting inventory in the start of the shift learning to work with others keeping keys together in the end of the night getting to meet new people everyday
Good Job/Not enough hours
Valet Driver (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: free lunches, holiday pay, understanding bosses, easy to get days off
Cons: short breaks, barely ever work, ware and tear on the body
I would overall say that yes running is involved so the first couple months were rough but I finally got used to all the running. The AAA Parking at the Four Seasons Resort is a great atmosphere. But, only 1 or 2 days a week your working. Very disappointing on scheduling.
great job
Flagger/Customer Service (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 21, 2015
great company friendly environment love working for a friendly team environment awesome co workers management to always available to listen
Exciting
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee), Miami, FLFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: making excellent tip money
Cons: only when their are slow days
- Parking cars and Returning cars to ramp
- Quality care of vehicles
- Excellent management services
- Wonderful group of people
- Constantly running
- Driving all types of cars
Valet runner
Valet Runner (Current Employee), Miami, FLNovember 28, 2014
Pros: miami beach good money
valet runner at the shore club in miami beach ... perfect management
Help guest with their luggage, oversee valet team, and Make sure paper work is done with-in a a timely manner.
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Savannah, GANovember 13, 2014
Pros: was able to meet new people
Cons: no breaks, nothing provided for weather changes
A typical day at work would be clocking in and making sure that all staff know what is going on for the hotel that particular day. Also, Making sure that my paperwork is updated.

I have learned leadership skills, being able to train people, and also learning different personalities dealing with guest.

The management here is different. The management team is young so they tend to flip-flop personalities.

My co-workers are very outgoing but make sure that the job is done. When a situation arises they make sure that they communicate effectively.

The hardest part of my job is letting a guest know that they car has been scratched or damaged in any way.

The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to know the guest because most of them has traveled.
fun place
Valet Parking attendant, W Hotel South-beach (Current Employee), Miami Beach, FLNovember 9, 2014
Cons: no insurence
this is a really fun place to work ,but I don't see my self working there for a long period of time because employer don't get no benefit, no respect , also doesn't care about you
a place where every one want to works
Valet Parking (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 24, 2014
Appreciation for job wall done from supervisor/manager
Working with co-workers as a best friend
team work
The job is a very safe and great environment to work in.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), South Beach, FLOctober 20, 2014
At work I usually always see celebrities and we as the employees make sure they enjoy their day as much as possible. but we do that for all of our customers as well because our company delivers customer service to the fullest.
This job is for students
Lead Cashier(Valet) (Current Employee), Miami Beach, FLAugust 27, 2014
Pros: learn a lot
Cons: no benefits.barely make hours
This job is for students who are looking for a part time,but you cant live with this job.
I love meeting and greeting new people
Flagger (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 26, 2014
fun and organized management is great but its just an on-call company.
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 18, 2014
The job itself can become overwhelming in busy days but it is not complex. As a lead cashier there is a lot of responsibility handed off to you and you are in charge of fixing all the mistakes the other cashiers make, which is not bad if you were paid enough for all the work that you put in. I do have to say it is a good work environment, managers are very good.
Good Resources for Managers
Operation Parking Manager (Former Employee), South BeachAugust 3, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: part time employees only
- Company used to be very solid and prosper in Miami , until the business model changed from a full time crew to a part time employees.

-Great Benefits for Managers , all tools necessary are in place to perform the job.
Service orientated work
Valet (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJuly 30, 2014
A typical day at work is rather lax and entertaining. The main objective of the job was to greet each customer that arrived or walked through the hotel and to receive customers cars in a timely manner. I learned how to file paper work daily, my task was to log the cars that come in and out of the valet service as well as receive vehicles. Management worked along with us which was a great experience. Co-workers understood the meaning of team work and were always helpful. The job was rather easy and the most enjoyable part was giving clients advice on what to try while they were in the Savannah area.
Good Company
Operation Manager (Urbano Hotel/Marriot Hotel) (Former Employee), Miami Beach, FLJuly 22, 2014
I love my Job with AAA Parking; I'm the manager of valet department in a Marriott Hotel and in a typical day I check the arrivals and departure to this day and talk with my employees about the plans for the day; I take care of every detail to get a successfully day on our operations; I'm in charge to do payroll and revenue reports; I deal with Cash and Bank Deposit. I working with different type of people and in general I have a good relationship with all of them. The hardest part of my job is the weather, because we work in outside areas most of the time; and the most enjoyable part is work with people in a busy place because can be funny and interesting ... sometimes can be stressful but anyways I enjoy my job.
The only reason why I want to change my job is because is far to my house and the gas and tolls are killing me; I need another job most near.
great networking job
Associate/Parking Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2014
Pros: great networking
Cons: short breaks, not enough pay
excellent people...warm environment. there is no room for advancement
good company
Booth Attendant / flagger (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 8, 2014
its a job great work and flexible hours but not enough hours
flagging cars
I learn to be more pacient my coworkers are friendly and some are hard workers
Productive workplace
Parking Attendant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaJune 4, 2014
Pros: build customer relationships
Cons: no benefits
Maintain accurate stock records and schedules and establish long-term customer relationships through prompt and courteous services.

1 2 3