AAA Parking Employee Reviews

nice people to work for
Valet Driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 3, 2016
nice people to work for. they treat you very well if you are willing to work hard at your job. i liked my coworkers. a typical day is me parking cars and getting tickets and giving change. i liked my manager and even the building owner and my coworkers. the hardest part of the job is the cold weather or hot weather. the hardest part is some of the customers if they are rude to you. the most enjoyable part of the job is the customers when you get to know them and they are nice.
Pros
nice people to work for
Cons
cold weather
Do not Work Here
Anoymous (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis,MoSeptember 21, 2016
I can not speak for other states, but the one in Saint Louis Downtown, is horrible, management is fine except the main manager who is very confrontational and aggressive and does not respect women at all.The female manager came about to be very aggravating.This job picked over any small thing during my time being there. If you work here do not get comfortable,look for another job because you will deserve better. This job is good if you are in high school,or are willing to accept anything to pass the time by. If you have a family or an actual life to build find somewhere else.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Management, Pay
Best Company On The Planet
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 6, 2016
Awesome place to work. Love the people. Owners are magnificent. President and COO are stand up. VP's don't communicate well though. Finding their way.
Pros
De-Centralized management. Leave you alone in the field.
Cons
Too secretive at times, HR and Finance departments do not support field operations, Both departments are poorly managed at the top.
Great company to work for, excellent team leaders.
Valet Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL 32836October 2, 2016
Loved to work for this company. Workplace full of energy. Learn a lot of communication, and problem solving skills. Easy to grow in the company.
Pros
Great tips, Exceptional leadership.
Cons
Work in all weather conditions.
AAA Parking
Parking attendant Front valet (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 12, 2016
Working for the AAA Parking was an eye opening experience. It taught patience, hard work, and how to be independent. The AAA Parking is a fantastic company to work for. They really take great care of their guests, as well as workers.
Not much advancement
Service Valet (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 5, 2016
I showed up to work, clocked in and manned the valet podium to greet guests and retrieve/ park vehicles.it was an ok job but the pay could have been better.
Cons
very low wage
Productive fun workplace with awesome staff
Valet/Bellman (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL 33178November 6, 2016
A typical day at work:
As a Valet-
Take cars from main ramp/lobby to the parking lot in a timely manner.
Run back to point A.
When not busy, help any other employees with any needs.

As a bellman- Help High Profile guests with bags to their room, & help them with any of their needs. Keep image clean as you are the first impression people see when they first check into the hotel, thus giving them a wonderful experience.

what you learned: How to react in fast paced high stress situtations, Interpersonal skills, communicating with different variety of ethnicities learning about their cultures.

Management: The management was flexible with hours and extremely helpful when needed.

Co-workers: All really fun to work with despite occasional differences with guests.

The hardest part of the job: Putting in 100% of the work for someone that does not reward you in the end.

The most enjoyable part of the job: Knowing you gave 100% and the customer is more than satisfied with my service. (apart from the pay and $2 meals)
Pros
$2 lunches, drive nice cars, meet important people.
Cons
short breaks due to time constraints
Great company
Lead Valet (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALNovember 2, 2016
Great company to work for, IF your management is good. At The Battle House Hotel and Spa, our management was great, and it was--therefore--a fantastic place to work.
Waldorf Astoria Valet Parking (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 17, 2016
It is a good working environment, with good administration and management, good workers, attentive to your concerns, reconecen your effort and you constantly train
Well paying
Valet Driver (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 7, 2017
A typical day at work is driving fancy cars and getting tipped but unfortunately egos get the best of people at times and destroys unity.
great job
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALAugust 18, 2016
Valeting vehicles is a fun job I made good tips as well as great connections with coworkers.. A typical at AAA parking was energetic and productive.
Pros
short work days
Cons
short lunch break
My review of AAA Parking
Valet (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VA 22314June 29, 2016
Decent job with decent hourly rate and available hours. The manager doesn't hire enough people and will try to box you in by scheduling you the days you want off, an not scheduling you when you are available to work
Mansion on Forsyth
Ramp Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 12, 2016
In this business you make your own dollar of course you get paid hourly but it usually depends on how your hospitality skills are when it comes to tips . The coworkers are great but management was pretty poor always worried about the wrong things and never really stood up for their own employees. The hardest part of the job is being in the sun lol which is not hard at all the most enjoyable part is ensuring each guest is enjoying their stay and if not making a difference to make their trip better. This is a great short term job but that is all it is hard to earn a raise , benefits or even consistent hours if you are not management. I wasn't a big talker before this job but I definitely learn how to interact and be great at what I do, even on my slowest nights I still managed to make a decent amount of tips and made sure whomever I worked with went home with a good amount as well. I was never too hard on my coworkers while I was supervisor I did my best to make work enjoyable as it should be but always made sure my work was complete.
Pros
Meet new people, fast money, not a hard job at all
Cons
short breaks, poor management, no benefits
Great job with learning skills
Cashier/Booth Attendant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 4, 2016
Westwood college was my first professional paying job with my that paid me. I've learned a lot of great professional skills there for the professional world. My coworkers were great and helped me as the new kid at the office.
Pros
Learning the business
Cons
hourly salary
productive.
Valet and cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 17, 2015
Working for AAA was a great experience. The people i was surrounded with were amazing and management was just awesome. Everyone worked hard and helped each other. The hardest Part of the job was the constant running everyone had to do to retrieve each car for our custmer but it all payed off. No pun intended.
Pros
working around hard working people
Cons
constant standing around and running
productive job with great benefits
Valet (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 22, 2015
A typical day at work would consist of greeting guests, handling guest's vehicles, keeping a smile while guest's come and go. The coolest thing I learned at AAA was driving a manual vehicle which I have never done before. The management at AAA is decent but honestly could do better. My co-workers are very nice and helpful. The hardest part of working with AAA is dealing with vehicle damage because it is not fun explaining to guests that their vehicle has been damaged by our valets. The most enjoyable part of the job is the learning of hospitality and being kind to people
fun workplace
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 4, 2015
A typical day at work, includes standing around waiting on customers to arrive. parking cars and running to go retrieve them.

I learned how to deal with cultural diversity.

management was more concerned with how certain others felt.

co- workers were unfair at times everything was supposed to be equal but wasn't.

hardest part of the job running up a hill to get the cars.

the most enjoyable part of the job was that you meet different people everyday.
Pros
no pros
Cons
no breaks, can't sit, stolen tips
Fun workplace where I got to meet new people all the time
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 5, 2016
I really enjoyed working for this employer because they understood me and things that I was dealing with, but unfortunately I could not stay longer due to lost contract.
Unorganized, Lack Of Communication, And Safety
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 12, 2015
This Was The Worst Job Experience Of My Life I Am A Cashier For Them Now This Was The First Game To Kick Of The 2015 Year And It Was A Complete Mess Managers Had Lack Of Communication With All Associates,,Cared Only For The Money Collected,,Was Not Knowledgeable Of Their Surroundings,, UNORGANIZED ! Very Unprofessional.
Pros
The Pay
Cons
No Breaks
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Hallandale Beach, FLJuly 29, 2015
*A typical day at work begins with a pre-shift meeting with all the employees, to informing them of the day's events also the review the company polices and review their uniforms.
*I learned how to do Manual Payroll ,ADP and Watson Payroll,applications,incidents reports, hiring, I9, also customer service,cash handling, monitor employees,monitor major events.
*The ambiance was great I had great and pleasurable memories with my co-workers.
*Having to tell our customers when their car was crashed by our employees.
*The end of an event and see that everything went well, share with your employees and tell them that their work went well.
Pros
healthcare, celphone, uniforme allowance.
Cons
Long trips to different properties and the company was not helping with gasoline.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Parking. Our community is ready to answer.