AAA

AAA United States Employee Reviews

Work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lake Mary, FLMay 2, 2015
Pros: Commision driven
Cons: short breaks
My typical day involves speaking with customers, reviewing accounts and accepting payments by debit card, credit card, or check. Also other aspects of my job include selling attraction tickets, reserving rental cars and also researching payments and merged account inssues. Part of my job include issuing refunds, itineraries for cross country trips and also making sure customers have sufficiant coverages for there traveling needs.
GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), ELK GROVE , CAApril 30, 2015
Pros: POTLUCKS!
Cons: THE CLOSING OF THE AAA CONTACT CENTER.
MY RESPONSIBILITIES CONSIST OF ANSWERING A LARGE VOLUME OF INCOMING CALLS, ADDING AND REMOVING VEHICLES FROM EXISTING AAA ACCOUNTS.
Fun job
Dock Worker (Former Employee), Ladson, SCApril 29, 2015
Pros: Good pay, great for a college job
Cons: little chance for advancment
It was a fun physical job. The people there were great to work with and the job gave me experiences that I can use in many other areas in life such as patience and organization. The hardest part was moving unstable freight while the most enjoyable part was working with a team to get the tasks of the day completed. The biggest thing I will take from this job is in fact working with others in difficult situations while at the same time laughing with each other
Great place to work when it was open
Associsate (Former Employee), Sergeant Bluff, IAApril 24, 2015
Pros: goal driven company
Cons: the call center closed due to outsourcing
I worked for MCI for over 10 years. Worked in several different departments, which changed as business dictated. I learned how to work well in a call center environment. I achieved success in my performance while working there. The hardest part was taking escalated calls and having minimal resources to resolve those concerns. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my coworkers and feeling satifaction with helping people out with great customer service.
Wouldn't recommend working here.
Claims Representative (Former Employee), grand rapids MIApril 23, 2015
Pros: decent benefits
Cons: everything else
When you are hired at AAA they talk a lot about advancing in the company which you can, but after a year or 2 you will loose your mind before getting there! Its a call center so you will be talking to people all day, and on top of that the people you are talking to have just had an accident or are calling to complain. The management criticizes all of your calls and has no understanding for the stress of the job. They are always firing people, and people are always quitting. Very high turn over rate.
Great Company
Dispatcher Call Manager (Former Employee), Heathrow , FlApril 23, 2015
Great company to work for a lot of room for development and growth. Awesome benefits and incentives !!! Managers and supervisors are very helpful and understanding .I worked with aaa for 9 years and loved it greatly.
productive, fun place to work
CALL CENTER AGENT (Current Employee), glendaleApril 23, 2015
Pros: ping pong table
Cons: no days allowed missed or grounds for termination
not much of a career here all call center ordinate, but wonderful people great attitude. every single customer that call is always mad about something with AAA. every one is always canceling policy's. you mostly get transfer calls. if your late by one minute or miss one day for your family being sick you fired on the spot. Not a job for family people.
n/a
Road Service Dispatcher (Former Employee), new york, NYApril 22, 2015
My employers have always appreciated my ability to acquire new skills quickly. They also appreciate the enthusiasm, initiative, and attitude that I bring to my job, and my ability to work well as both a member of a team, as well as on my own.
A great learning experience
Internship (Former Employee), Providence, RIApril 22, 2015
•Presented innovative digital media marketing presentations to executive decision makers
•Consulted with five senior travel professionals about member experience, event logistic, and Millennial insights
Great job and location
Repair Technician B (Current Employee), Annapolis, MDApril 20, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: management, job security
No job security nor possibility of moving up. Not enough clientele to maintain a good pay check. The Job is a wonderful place to work, minus the management and the job security.
great compensation
Customer Service Respresentive (Former Employee), Newark, DEApril 15, 2015
great compensation for sales. I loved the supervisors and the trainers. I just did not like the actual job of answering 100's of calls while following a sales script.
Productive And High Call Volume Center
Member Services Representative (Current Employee), Utica, NYApril 14, 2015
Pros: Employee luncheons
Cons: breaks sometimes get cut to 10 minutes
AAA, in my opinion is an excellent company to work for. Their are many benefits offered such as 401K, group life insurance, individual life insurance, medical insurance, etc. They do employee appreciation whether it be a prize give away or luncheons for everyone, recently they rewarded employees with two movie tickets. The hardest part of this job is in the winter months the weather is an incredible element of our call volume. The worse the weather, the higher call volume we have which also leads to high wait times for emergency road side assistance for our members and it can be hectic. The best part of working for AAA is helping the members get home safe and keeping them calm during a rough time. The people I work with are amazing but I feel like management should be more involved with evaluations and letting employees know when they are doing good and when they are slipping off.
Ok place to work. Love collegues but pay could be much better.
Branch (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 7, 2015
Pros: Hour lunches, beneifts
Cons: Only paid 37.5 hours per week, very few paid holidays off
Typical day cane be time consuming and challenging to balance workload

I learned to manage my work load

Management is cool. Allow you to work at your own pace, for the most part

Co-workers are very helpful and caring

The hardest part of the job is trying to shift gears as different tasks come about

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to collaborate with co-workers and working to resolve member issues. Most members are appreciative of our services.
caring people to work for and with
In Home Caregiver (Former Employee), Olympia, WAApril 6, 2015
I get training through this job to move up from taking care of a family member to taking care of someone else and can eventually get enough training to work in a nursing home in a short period of time certified. You get a case worker that you can call if you need any help or have any questions or something changes with your client and you are not sure what to do. You can build a career out of this company that fits you and your clients comfortably. You can work part time or full time and you can have more then one client per month to help with your income. You learn some amazing things about people and different disabilities or diseases that can help you understand all your clients and you have access to unlimited continuing online education training to learn about anything and everything you choose.
AAA
Tow Truck Driver (Former Employee), New Carrollton, MDApril 6, 2015
Typical day i would tow 7 to 10 cars change 3 tires and about 15 battery jumps
Learn to got to take care of your car and i learned about salaries.
Management was great always had jobs ready for me.
Co-workers none your on the road alone
Hardest part was working over night, you very tired driving all night.
The most enjoyable part was getting paid weekly
Supportive environment with great benefits
roadside service representitive (Current Employee), burbank, caApril 2, 2015
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: repetitive
I have barely begun working there, and there is great support and training, and they prepare you well for the work. There are also great benefits and pay to working there. The hardest part is staying interested, since I am in road service, it gets repetitive. The most enjoyable part is all the fun events they have going on.
Best Job I ever had
Member Service Counselor (Former Employee), Providence, RIMarch 31, 2015
Pros: free lunches, free membership, commission
Cons: my manager was not a great manager
I loved working for AAA. I had great co-workers and great customers that kept coming to me personally for help. Everyday was something different and everyday I learned something new. AAA pays well and treats their workers with respect and helps them enjoy a hard day at work.
Good job
Policy Service Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TexasMarch 31, 2015
Answered Phone calls, learned insurance meaning and coverage. Management may have been helpful in some situations; very knowledgeable about occupation. Co-workers, similar to other contact centers. Enjoyed assisting customers and meeting needs.
was an exciting place to work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Providence, RIMarch 31, 2015
Pros: did have incentives to make extra money with selling memberships
Cons: no benefits for temporary or part time employees
A typical day of work was answering at least 90 to 100 calls at the least for road side service and membership sign-ups and questions and problems and solutions. I learned how to gather important information and my listening skills elevated with this job. The management was supportive with the job, some of the coworkers were a blessing to get through a tough call and the day during the busy months of the year. The hardest part of the job was getting to work on the inclement weather. The most enjoyable part of the job was the supervisors and the coworkers
COOL PLACE TO WORK
Dispatcher/ Emergency Road Service (Current Employee), Lake Mary, FLMarch 29, 2015
Pros: FREE LUNCHES, THREE BREAKS, GREAT PEOPLE
Cons: COMPENSATION, WORK LOAD
IT IS A REALLY ENJOYABLE PLACE TO WORK, PEOPLE ARE FRIENDLY. MANAGEMENT IS FRIENDLY AND THE TYPICAL DAY GOES BY QUICKLY AND SMOOTHLY.

1 2 3 4 5