AAA

AAA Employer Reviews

Great environment to work for.
Member Representative I (Current Employee), Roswell, GAAugust 25, 2014
It is a great company to work for, but I had to change career to seek a job in field of interest.
Loved my team
employee at AAA (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 25, 2014
I loved my expierence at AAA, they made the training process easy as well as merging in with our teams. I just wish management could have been a little more understanding.
Fast, challenging and definitely quite and experience
Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Hayward, CAAugust 19, 2014
Pros: diversity was always supported.
Cons: i was laid off too soon
At AAA everyday was a new experience. My work as a Marketing associate was very challenging. I had to find new client for the Life agents.I think that was the hardest part of my job, where I had to make cold calls.
Along with that I also helped at the front desk which I really enjoyed because I as able to meet new clients everyday, help with maps, signing – more... up their membership. I was also given the opportunity to learn underwriting in the P&C department. I really enjoyed it.
Co-workers were amazing. I was able to learn a lot from them as well shared my knowledge and experience that m team benefited. – less
on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Service Driver (Former Employee), Huntington, WVAugust 16, 2014
Pros: paid weekly and allotted a company vehicle.
Cons: unstable business model usually contracted out by third party company.
Normal shop hours 8am-5pm. Work performed on an on-call basis. Employee has one hour from dispatch of service to arrival. performed on average 9 calls per day.
Fun Place to work at times, but very stressful
Road Service Agent (Former Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 16, 2014
Pros: you meet good people who become your friends
Cons: very politically correct environment, taking orders from managers who never did your job, a very "my way or the highway" philosophy enforced by upper management
Good place to work. Good paid okay considering the stress level of the job. Very high standards which were continuously raised. Even when sick (with bad cold or flu) still expected to be there and perform at a high level. If you were made ill by a co-worker management attitude was "That's your problem". At the same time, there were also some good people – more... in management who "Get it" and would allow you to express to them what you felt could help you to improve the overall call center. A lot of give and take. You had to know who you could talk to, and likewise who you couldn't. My last two managers were "My Way or The Highway" types who never did the job previously. They were both overbearing Mirco Managers, one who told me that "..as far as Micro Management goes, either get very use to it very fast or get out!" He let me know too that he wasn't joking (he used another descriptive term I won't use here) ... – less
Insurance
Insurance Company - Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Tacoma, WA.August 14, 2014
Pros: great work place
Cons: they didn't offer renewals like other insurance companies do.
This is a great company, they really take care of their employees. Great people to work with. The benefits were very good.
Personal Lines Agent
Personal Lines Sales (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLAugust 12, 2014
Pros: $$$
Cons: no training
I was required to sell personal lines, sell memberships, sell credit cards and service anyone that needed it.
Dispatched tow trucks to stranded AAA motorists
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Dayton, OhioAugust 12, 2014
Dispatched tow trucks, assisted tow drivers and members with any type of help and questions as needed.
Excellent team colaboration
MOBILE DEVELOPER (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 12, 2014
Everyday we have new challenges and tasks. Every 4-6 months there is a new project.
Very little room for error compensation makes it worth it as long as you have thick skin
Customer Service (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAAugust 10, 2014
Minimal room for movement the compensation is good and their is honestly opportunity for advancement but even at an advanced level small mistakes can get you terminated.
A great place to work overall
Sales Service Associate (Former Employee), Oakland, CAAugust 7, 2014
I enjoyed every moment working for this company. My supervisors were always available to talk one on one about anything from changes to systems to personal performances as their employee. I enjoyed selling a product I had confidence in. The only difficult part of the job was navigating through the different systems in order to do a simple task for a – more... client, such as take a payment, or make a change to their policy. – less
Very stable work environment, excellent benefit package.
General Manager Maine Fleet Operations (Current Employee), Portland, MEAugust 7, 2014
Very stable company with excellent benefits. Solid team environment with growth potential.
Very nice supervisors and work environment
I work as a Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Utica, NYAugust 6, 2014
Pros: free aaa membership for full time employees
Cons: have to work most weekends
Very nice work environment and co workers are wonderful. It feels like a family.
fun job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 5, 2014
Pros: casual dress
fun job, great co workers, learned different insurance and travel.
fast pace
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches at busy times
Cons: mandatory overtime everytime in the summer and winter months
the experience of working with the tow truck and flat bed driver and the business how garages work..
Great working with members not a lot of work resources for employees
Customer Advocate I (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 1, 2014
Enjoyed working with members and assisting them with their needs. The intranet was outdated and did provide the most current information when answering members questions. Sometimes their would be months without contact or coaching from your supervisor.
It been a life experience working with AAA.
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 31, 2014
Pros: the company's primary responsiblity is helping.
The company provides emergency road service to it's members. It has been a pleasurable experience and I have grown a great deal both professionally and personally.
Great work place
Live Ops Independent Agent (Current Employee), Fayetteville, GAJuly 29, 2014
I take calls from AAA members each day. I listen very carefully to each member situation. I input the correct information I received from the member into a data base system so they can be located correctly when dispatched get the information. I make sure that the member is safe and feel comfortable while waiting for help to arrive. The most enjoyable – more... part of my job is making sure the members are located quickly and they are safe. – less
Great company
Processing Associate (Current Employee), Dearborn, MIJuly 26, 2014
Still employed and learning more along the way. I am constantly on the intranet looking to gain more information about certain positions and training classes.
Sound company with high standards
Travel Counselor (Current Employee), Uniontown, PAJuly 26, 2014
Pros: structured; benefits; co-workers
Cons: technology; no advancement
I feel that AAA has been very good to me, and I love the people that I work with in my office as well as the other offices I've had the fortune to interact with. AAA has set/very high standards, and I like the structure of its foundation. We are behind in technology though, but that is not a great hindrance. Awesome benefits package too.

1 2 3 4 5