AAA Employee Reviews

Found 1,023 reviews matching the search
A quitado demasiados de beneficios a sus empleado
Cashier y trabajador de sistemas operacionales (Current Employee) –  Guayama Municipio, PRJuly 25, 2017
Por casi 25 años trabaje en la autoridad ya quedándome poco tiempo para retirarme me an quitado demasiados beneficios lo cual tome la decisión de renunciar y verificar mejores oportunidades de empleo en los EU
Pros
Si
Cons
Reducción de beneficios a los empleados
Productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamden, CTJuly 25, 2017
It was a pretty busy work place, you would get calls after calls to dispatch tow truck to assist customer but I enjoyed working at AAA & satisfying customers with there needs.
ok! place to work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJuly 20, 2017
nice place to work. bldg very clean, team leads always help/ supervisors not very visible(needed more supv) management not very friendly -always advise you to speak to supv if you have question or issue
Pros
gift card incentives
Cons
short breaks / no vacation time
Busy place
Customer Advocate (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 19, 2017
- it is often hard to hear and understand some ethnic groups on the phone
-if you don't volunteer to work overtime you are assigned to it often since they are understaffed and have a big turnover of employees
-weekly evaluations after a year of employment is both menacing and shows no faith in the employee's ability
-mapping software used to pinpoint the member's location on the road has several glitches - you can see exactly on the map where a location is but 50/50 of the time the computer software will not accept the location input which puts the member on the phone for a long time during an emergency situations. Instead of fixing the software glitches they teach employees how to "go around" it.
-calls vary from the appreciative member to a member who uses foul language to stress you out when the contractor often takes over 2-4 hours to show up for an emergency situation.
-AAA makes no accomodations/priorities for the elderly who are stranded and in bad health.
-excellent health coverage after 90 days - had knee replacement surgery that was paid in its entirety.
-seldom any breaks in between calls; and the firm also wants you to spend no more than a few minutes to complete each call.
-customer advocate is forced to ask member if they would like their
car taken to a AAA affiliated auto station after the member has already told you they want to go to a place of their choice
-AAA is short staffed and can't keep up with the growth of membership; in addition, there aren't enough contractors to cover all geographical areas and members sometimes have to wait 2-4 hours
  more... to receive assistance for emergency roadside assistance.
-this is a very stressful, draining job
Good Job
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJJuly 18, 2017
A typical day at work would include desk work, organizing, answering phones, and dispatching vehicles to customers that needed assistance. This job greatly strengthened my relationship with customers. The environment was pleasant with workable hours and decent pay. The hardest part was sometimes working under pressure or encountering rude customers however, the experience was very helpful!
Run for the hills!!!!
Branch Specialist (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXJuly 17, 2017
It is a stable paycheck, but depending on your management, they will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat. Retaliation at it's finest, if you want to deal with the BS, then it is a stable paycheck, M-F, plus most Saturdays if you are working in a Branch Office.
I am looking forward to leaving
Insurance Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 11, 2017
Inconsistent payroll, missed commissions with no resolution, marginally supportive management, inadequate training on new material, inconsistent advisement on resolutions for customers issues... these are all things you can expect working for AAA.
Okay place
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJuly 11, 2017
I would not suggest anyone work at AAA unless you are out of options. It is a place where if you want to get promoted for your hard work that you have to suck up to the people above you. You are NOT rewarded for your hard work and many hard working people have been passed over for one's that do not deserve to be promoted.
Pros
one hour lunch
Cons
Micro-managed
Fast paced, with great team work.
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Town and Country, MOJuly 9, 2017
AAA is a fast paced work place with very helpful employees. Everyone strives to complete a common goal of providing great customer service in a timely fashion while ensuring no detail is missed.
Never a dull moment! Actually enjoy..
Member Representative II (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILJuly 9, 2017
Going into work each day. I have never seen a company's culture so true to the gimmicky hiring promises. There is a real work-life balance. There is true support to you and your personal needs, ie. time with family, getting July 3rd off paid because it doesn't make sense to make family time suffer...etc. From the moment I walked in for my interview I felt at home. Utmost patience during training and when I knew something and expressed it they embraced it rather than shutting me down and making me listen to something that was already known.
The management is incredible! Genuine interest in making sure the employees are happy. Feedback is encouraged about things that may make the office flow better. If you are given the opportunity to work for AAA please entertain it. You won't be sorry you did!
Pros
Flexibility, starting salary, advancement options, personal support
Cons
Nothing so far...
Producer
P & C Agent (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXJuly 7, 2017
Different training people for each part.They are a tight group. A couple of the women trainers are not professional . If you have trouble in the last part of your training with your password . Make sure you have it checked out They choose to believe it's you. After 3 days we found out it's was them when they reset my credentials . 1 in every 50 people were having the same problem . If you think your being watched more than likely you are. If your having a conservative with the trainers you don't feel right about. Record it.... I did. If you say anything bad about any of the women trainers to anyone there.... they are best friends it will get back to them by even someone that acted like your friend . One of there systems is older than dirt but you better learn it. I would run as far from the center in Coppell as possible . I hope in California the call centers training is not run like this. AAA Insurance and roadside is a great product . It's just a shame they let training managers get away with what they do
Pros
The first 3 weeks of training you get a lot of breaks if the training is from a remote trainer
Cons
Not enough space to write it out.
Growing company
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIJuly 7, 2017
Company is forever growing. The ability to apply for jobs has grown. There are more New Positions added to the company, that will benefit every person's interest.
Fun workplace
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa CaJuly 7, 2017
Loved my job fun place to work potluck a place to breathe great on OT. Loving coworkers great place to learn. Very compassionate and very understanding with clients. Took care of my callers
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Rules increased
Job Security
Roadside Assistance-Service Technician (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 6, 2017
They trained me as a Service Technician and there is a lot of job security. Great bunch of guys to work with.
Most enjoyable part of the job is working with the other Service Techs
Pros
Great people to work with
Workplace culture
Branch Specialist IV (Current Employee) –  Uniontown, PA 15401July 5, 2017
In our office, teamwork is our strength. We've received multiple customer service awards within our organization. Many of our customers are surprised and appreciative of the collaborative effort we put forth to make their experience with AAA a pleasant experience.
Pros
Structure; Employee and Member benefits; Great, one-of-a-kind product.
Cons
Technology is a bit outdated to comply with DMV system
Great benefits just an uptight management team.
Customer service rep (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 5, 2017
Only thing I can say about this company is that they do offer amazing benefits but the ERS department is horrible management has little regard for the employees. They only want save themselves from loosing there jobs. The turn over for the ERS position is never stable they are always having to have to hire new people, which would suggest that no one is HAPPY there.
Enjoyable work environment, Great Compensation, and benefits
Travel Counselor (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTJuly 5, 2017
A culture and environment that is always based on making your job more enjoyable. Always looking to help move you up, and look at what you can do to excel.
Travel Agent
Customer Care Professional / Travel Agent (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 4, 2017
They are great at making promises that are never fulfilled. Company will downsize to pay less to employees without experience and have you train your replacement.
Pros
Flexable with home work Balance
Cons
Doesn't fulfill promises
Delusional corporate goals, with delusional managment
Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 30, 2017
The company has grown to a point where management is delusional about obtaining corporate goals. They set unrealistic expectations on the employers. They do not hire enough staff to cover the work load.
fun place to expand your knowledge
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAJune 29, 2017
Constant work flow
Packing and loading materiels for aero space co.
Management was easy to work with, very generous
I was taught how to operate fork lift.
Clean environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA. Our community is ready to answer.