AAA

AAA Employer Reviews

COOL PLACE TO WORK
Dispatcher/ Emergency Road Service (Current Employee), Lake Mary, FLMarch 29, 2015
Pros: FREE LUNCHES, THREE BREAKS, GREAT PEOPLE
Cons: COMPENSATION, WORK LOAD
IT IS A REALLY ENJOYABLE PLACE TO WORK, PEOPLE ARE FRIENDLY. MANAGEMENT IS FRIENDLY AND THE TYPICAL DAY GOES BY QUICKLY AND SMOOTHLY.
Fun place to work with a relaxed atmosphere.
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Layed back work atmosphere, free lunches
Cons: Management was in disaray.
Return messages, make first contacts. Hardest part was making the 2 hour contact time. Enjoyable part was that my opinion mattered. My co-workers were great.
Demanding
TX Group Membership Sales Agent (Former Employee), HoustonMarch 23, 2015
working from home very lonely. Company provides leads. Must find own events. Job can be very hard and stressful yet rewarding. Managers want you work every weekend for free
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME
Membership Services Agent (Current Employee), Heathrow, FLMarch 23, 2015
POSITIONS ARE NOT SECURE AND THERE IS NO OPPORTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A CAREER
Fun work place and great team members
Roadside Technician (Current Employee), Miami, FLMarch 23, 2015
AAA is a great place to work. You are able to meet so many people. Also you learn so much. We also take a lot of classes to make sure we understand what we are doing.
Productive work place, felt great to help customers with needed and safe car assistance
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Donelson, TNMarch 12, 2015
This position was a contractor position. I enjoyed assisting customers daily with car repairs, assistance and questions. My manager was great to work with, she constantly mentored and encouraged regarding high volume call peaks. Received great feedback from my manager and customers.
Excelent place for practice
PC & Network Support Specialist (Current Employee), Ponce - South AreaMarch 8, 2015
Great Place to work and learn diferents things everyday. Here I learn and pratice with cisco switches and routers and others comunicatios equipment.
Fun place to work
Travel Sales Agent (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 8, 2015
Hardest part was meeting goals. Enjoyable part was talking to customers about traveling. Typical day would be answering phone, distributing maps, tour books and travel supplies.
productive environment
Call Representative (Current Employee), Hamden, CTMarch 6, 2015
Pros: consistent hours
This is a great place to work and the employees and members are exceptional! I enjoy coming to this place. great opportunity, if you like to go above and beyond to help people.
fun place to work
Inbound Call Center Direct Sales Agent (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAMarch 6, 2015
tough selling. benefits are good. commission could be better. management cares about employees. everyone is friendly.
Nice atmoshpere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Roanoke Rapids, NCMarch 4, 2015
Pretty nice place to work. Nice atmosphere. Plenty of breaks an long lunch. Nice hours to work, flexible hours. Good management.
Good Place to get back on feet!
Membership Services Representative (Current Employee), Hamilton, NJMarch 3, 2015
No room to grow, pay should be higher for the heavy load the department deals with. Also the the company has a lot of job security, if you do the job you keep the job.
Handled day to day interactions as people came into shop
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Louisburg NCFebruary 28, 2015
I saw many people working in the shop. You never knew what was coming into the door and some days were very exciting and some where just an average day,
Bad
Packer (Former Employee), Memphis,TnFebruary 25, 2015
The environment to me is not as good as I thought it would be and they have some people who like to keep up to much drama and have people on the edge and don't like working with people.
Customer service Overall rating I love being a Leasing Coordinator
Leasing Consultant Coordinator (Current Employee), Wilmer TxFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: always cater lunch on every friday
Cons: stay busy
Work closely with management to maintain excellence customer service, we all teamplay to make everything work with our clients, I love my job, it;s always something new and interesting everyday.
Productive hard working team player
Client Service Specialist (Current Employee), Town and Country, MOFebruary 25, 2015
AAA, showed me that I am able to work in a fast paced environment . I enjoyed my time there, I especially loved working with their members. Working in a high demand environment can be stressful for some, I definitely saw this as a challenge. I set daily goals for myself, following those goals through gave me a sense of accomplishment at the end of my work day.
Management was not productive
Light Service Technician (Former Employee), Kannapolis, Salisbury, Gastonia NCFebruary 23, 2015
Overall the atmosphere was great. However the management team made very counter-productive choices. I worked for "ABC towing of the Carolinas" not AAA directly. ABC towing was where the problems where. AAA was great.
lots of down time
Teachers aid (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: lots of down time
Cons: lots of driving
great job if you want to help other learn how to be a CNA. lots of driving because of the many locations where they teach the classes. Lots of down time for studying or reading. Great job for meeting lots of people and making a lot of friends.
Very nice environment to work in.
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Cranston, RIFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: everything about it.
Cons: none.
Excellent environment to work in, Unfortunately because of personnel reasons had leave. Benefits were good, team work was above average.
OWNER OF BUSINESS
Owner/Welder (Current Employee), Hephzibah, GAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good seeing it all comes together
Cons: a very slow week and no work ( on pay )
WORKING ON CARS PROBLEM SOLVING I LOVE IT BUT MOST