AAA Employee Reviews

Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 23, 2017
great place to work, very good compensation, needed to further advance my career. Wanted more opportunities to grow. worked well with school schedule.
Awesome company that pushes diversity
Insurance Service Associate/Agent (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJJanuary 20, 2017
A company that is trying to keep catch up with technology and the millennial demographic. They are doing better with the people they hire and see the changes that will benefit them in the long run.
Great Place
Life Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJanuary 20, 2017
I love working for AAA as a Life Insurance sales agent. I love to help the people to manage their financial investment (annuities) and also love to help with life insurance. The company's culture is awesome. I love AAA and I missed working for AAA.
Wouldn't Recommend Working Here
Fleet Technician (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 18, 2017
The trucks needed a lot of work and the single maintenance technician was overwhelmed with the amount of repairs needed. Management did not provide the proper equipment to be able to safely perform the duties expected of the drivers. Drivers were put in to trucks that did not play to their skill level which resulted in a lot of wasted time. The dispatching software was more of a nuisance and created more work for the dispatchers who had to 'catch' calls before the software assigned it to a driver. Overall, management did not have the best interest of their drivers in mind when making decisions.
Pros
shifts
Cons
Management, trucks, equipment
Ability to work as much as you want
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIJanuary 18, 2017
Definitely an entry level call center with entry level pay but novice work load. No holiday pay because of the type of service provided, ability to move around the business as long as you already have the experience.
Pros
Available hours to pick up
Call center with mad customers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 17, 2017
I love to help people which is why I came to work here. The only problem is people are entitled and think everything should be handed to them. When it's not, you get angry people calling back and it takes a toll when people are screaming at you for hours at a time. When every other call is someone calling back to complain you feel like you aren't helping anyone. You can only go up so high for advancement as well. You can't just take a day off if your sick and you can't always take vacation time off when you want even after you earn it. When I got hired, the only shifts available started at 2 or later and the next class that came in were offered 8-5 shifts. It's usually a first come first serve kind of place for time off or getting shifts and stuff that they offer.
Pros
Easy, paid training
Cons
Mandatory attendance, late hours, mandatory overtime
Good Job, Good Benefits
Emergency Response Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Clearfield, UTJanuary 16, 2017
If you are looking for a job that you can grow into with good pay and benefits, this is the job for you. If you cannot put up with mental stress, this is not the job for you.
good job keeps you active all day
Battery Technician (Former Employee) –  Maspeth, NYJanuary 16, 2017
hardest part of the job is battling the elements to service a member in need. a typical day was getting to a member putting the spare tire on maybe some air to get them going
Great place to work where you can make an impact
Fleet Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, NJJanuary 12, 2017
I have worked at AAA for about 10 years. I have be extremely successful at making an impact. I enjoy helping people everyday. I have been blessed with the best team. I have learned to excel in a not for profit organization.
Pros
excellent benefits
Highly Stressful work environment!
Call Manager/Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 11, 2017
Very stressful work environment with little to no recognition from management. Extremely high turn over rate and is usually short staffed! Not enough team players or individuals that care about maintaining a professional attitude and or appearance.
Pros
Occasional free lunches
Cons
Short staffed, High Stress and Operating Systems tend to break down often

Want to know more about AAA?

Ask a question
Great Company
Auto and Property Subrogation Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXJanuary 11, 2017
Great people to work with. Company paid well and looked out for the employees who were committed to doing above and beyond.
Overall this was a great place to work.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Huge turnover
summary
Insurance Specialist/CLAIMS AGENT (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 11, 2017
Answering phones providing legendary service ...i learned how to personalize every call...my coworkers were always great to be around and very helpful,
Not a place i would suggest to work at unless you are desparate
Property Manager/Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Dalton Gardens, IDJanuary 10, 2017
The owner of this company lived in California. The business is in Idaho, he had no idea what it was like to have snow that had to be removed and no way to remove it or no place to put it. There was no support just complaints about costs to do business. Cheap, cheap and cheaper was the motto and pay the employees as little as possible without taking out taxes as required by law was the rule of the day. I had to get on food stamps in order to survive at this company
Pros
I had a house to live in, I had a job
Cons
Just about anything you can think of was a con at this place
Bad Management sooo out of Touch
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIJanuary 10, 2017
Management is so outdated. Expect you to do things that they themselves can not or have knowledge of. Micro manage big time and constantly changing requirements to meet goals. Very unprofessional professional management team, If you have other options think about the other options first..
Hard working people kept happy
Roadside Assistant/ Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEJanuary 6, 2017
Working for AAA NNE was a rewarding experience. Everyday you got to help people in need out of some tough situations. The staff there had to share desks, so every day you were sitting next to a new person. The schedules were pretty forgiving and flexible to fit your preferences. The relationships I made working there I have kept.
Pros
If we decided to work through lunch the center would provide lunch for us
Cons
work through lunch, stay late at times, business casual
great
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 4, 2017
I loved the staff in Arizona and the wonderful team of people that i was priviliged to have worked with. This was one awesome company to work for.
supervisor
Insurance Specialist Tier II (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 3, 2017
Crystal billings which is a head supervisor is prejudice and one sided. She would go out at night and come in late smelling of alcohol.

Your only bid on schedules 2x a year.
Pros
incentives
Cons
healthcare was not good.
Great Working Oppoutunity
Claims Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIJanuary 3, 2017
This was one of my favorite career jobs. I worked in the Claims department. The management in that department sucks though. No one works as a team, and some of their management was really rude and nasty, or inexperienced.
overall great company
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYJanuary 3, 2017
Company is fun loving. They become family. Great pay. Advancement is hard to have because not many like to leave the company. They try and help get any time off you need. Free membership
Pros
fun, raise money, do lunch events
Cons
sometimes so busy its hard to take a breath
family environment
Sales and service (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARDecember 29, 2016
super fun job! loved going to work every day. employees are dedicated and committed to their jobs. lots of company functions like Razorback tailgaiting and football games.
Pros
never a dull moment
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA. Our community is ready to answer.