AAA

AAA Employee Reviews

n/a
Road Service Dispatcher (Former Employee), new york, NYApril 22, 2015
My employers have always appreciated my ability to acquire new skills quickly. They also appreciate the enthusiasm, initiative, and attitude that I bring to my job, and my ability to work well as both a member of a team, as well as on my own.
A great learning experience
Internship (Former Employee), Providence, RIApril 22, 2015
•Presented innovative digital media marketing presentations to executive decision makers
•Consulted with five senior travel professionals about member experience, event logistic, and Millennial insights
Great job and location
Repair Technician B (Current Employee), Annapolis, MDApril 20, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: management, job security
No job security nor possibility of moving up. Not enough clientele to maintain a good pay check. The Job is a wonderful place to work, minus the management and the job security.
great compensation
Customer Service Respresentive (Former Employee), Newark, DEApril 15, 2015
great compensation for sales. I loved the supervisors and the trainers. I just did not like the actual job of answering 100's of calls while following a sales script.
Productive And High Call Volume Center
Member Services Representative (Current Employee), Utica, NYApril 14, 2015
Pros: Employee luncheons
Cons: breaks sometimes get cut to 10 minutes
AAA, in my opinion is an excellent company to work for. Their are many benefits offered such as 401K, group life insurance, individual life insurance, medical insurance, etc. They do employee appreciation whether it be a prize give away or luncheons for everyone, recently they rewarded employees with two movie tickets. The hardest part of this job is in the winter months the weather is an incredible element of our call volume. The worse the weather, the higher call volume we have which also leads to high wait times for emergency road side assistance for our members and it can be hectic. The best part of working for AAA is helping the members get home safe and keeping them calm during a rough time. The people I work with are amazing but I feel like management should be more involved with evaluations and letting employees know when they are doing good and when they are slipping off.
Ok place to work. Love collegues but pay could be much better.
Branch (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 7, 2015
Pros: Hour lunches, beneifts
Cons: Only paid 37.5 hours per week, very few paid holidays off
Typical day cane be time consuming and challenging to balance workload

I learned to manage my work load

Management is cool. Allow you to work at your own pace, for the most part

Co-workers are very helpful and caring

The hardest part of the job is trying to shift gears as different tasks come about

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to collaborate with co-workers and working to resolve member issues. Most members are appreciative of our services.
caring people to work for and with
In Home Caregiver (Former Employee), Olympia, WAApril 6, 2015
I get training through this job to move up from taking care of a family member to taking care of someone else and can eventually get enough training to work in a nursing home in a short period of time certified. You get a case worker that you can call if you need any help or have any questions or something changes with your client and you are not sure what to do. You can build a career out of this company that fits you and your clients comfortably. You can work part time or full time and you can have more then one client per month to help with your income. You learn some amazing things about people and different disabilities or diseases that can help you understand all your clients and you have access to unlimited continuing online education training to learn about anything and everything you choose.
AAA
Tow Truck Driver (Former Employee), New Carrollton, MDApril 6, 2015
Typical day i would tow 7 to 10 cars change 3 tires and about 15 battery jumps
Learn to got to take care of your car and i learned about salaries.
Management was great always had jobs ready for me.
Co-workers none your on the road alone
Hardest part was working over night, you very tired driving all night.
The most enjoyable part was getting paid weekly
Supportive environment with great benefits
roadside service representitive (Current Employee), burbank, caApril 2, 2015
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: repetitive
I have barely begun working there, and there is great support and training, and they prepare you well for the work. There are also great benefits and pay to working there. The hardest part is staying interested, since I am in road service, it gets repetitive. The most enjoyable part is all the fun events they have going on.
Best Job I ever had
Member Service Counselor (Former Employee), Providence, RIMarch 31, 2015
Pros: free lunches, free membership, commission
Cons: my manager was not a great manager
I loved working for AAA. I had great co-workers and great customers that kept coming to me personally for help. Everyday was something different and everyday I learned something new. AAA pays well and treats their workers with respect and helps them enjoy a hard day at work.
Good job
Policy Service Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TexasMarch 31, 2015
Answered Phone calls, learned insurance meaning and coverage. Management may have been helpful in some situations; very knowledgeable about occupation. Co-workers, similar to other contact centers. Enjoyed assisting customers and meeting needs.
was an exciting place to work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Providence, RIMarch 31, 2015
Pros: did have incentives to make extra money with selling memberships
Cons: no benefits for temporary or part time employees
A typical day of work was answering at least 90 to 100 calls at the least for road side service and membership sign-ups and questions and problems and solutions. I learned how to gather important information and my listening skills elevated with this job. The management was supportive with the job, some of the coworkers were a blessing to get through a tough call and the day during the busy months of the year. The hardest part of the job was getting to work on the inclement weather. The most enjoyable part of the job was the supervisors and the coworkers
COOL PLACE TO WORK
Dispatcher/ Emergency Road Service (Current Employee), Lake Mary, FLMarch 29, 2015
Pros: FREE LUNCHES, THREE BREAKS, GREAT PEOPLE
Cons: COMPENSATION, WORK LOAD
IT IS A REALLY ENJOYABLE PLACE TO WORK, PEOPLE ARE FRIENDLY. MANAGEMENT IS FRIENDLY AND THE TYPICAL DAY GOES BY QUICKLY AND SMOOTHLY.
Fun place to work with a relaxed atmosphere.
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Layed back work atmosphere, free lunches
Cons: Management was in disaray.
Return messages, make first contacts. Hardest part was making the 2 hour contact time. Enjoyable part was that my opinion mattered. My co-workers were great.
Demanding
TX Group Membership Sales Agent (Former Employee), HoustonMarch 23, 2015
working from home very lonely. Company provides leads. Must find own events. Job can be very hard and stressful yet rewarding. Managers want you work every weekend for free
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME
Membership Services Agent (Current Employee), Heathrow, FLMarch 23, 2015
POSITIONS ARE NOT SECURE AND THERE IS NO OPPORTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A CAREER
Fun work place and great team members
Roadside Technician (Current Employee), Miami, FLMarch 23, 2015
AAA is a great place to work. You are able to meet so many people. Also you learn so much. We also take a lot of classes to make sure we understand what we are doing.
fast and friendly place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Wellsboro, PAMarch 17, 2015
The best job I ever had ! The best part of my job was my co-workers. The hardest part about my job was learning all the laws and regulations on title and registration work, but once you learn it was fun. I learned so much on title and registration for cars,trucks,ATVs, boats and snowmobiles.
Productive work place, felt great to help customers with needed and safe car assistance
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Donelson, TNMarch 12, 2015
This position was a contractor position. I enjoyed assisting customers daily with car repairs, assistance and questions. My manager was great to work with, she constantly mentored and encouraged regarding high volume call peaks. Received great feedback from my manager and customers.
Excelent place for practice
PC & Network Support Specialist (Current Employee), Ponce - South AreaMarch 8, 2015
Great Place to work and learn diferents things everyday. Here I learn and pratice with cisco switches and routers and others comunicatios equipment.