AAA

AAA Employer Reviews

Great company
Processing Associate (Current Employee), Dearborn, MIJuly 26, 2014
Still employed and learning more along the way. I am constantly on the intranet looking to gain more information about certain positions and training classes.
Sound company with high standards
Travel Counselor (Current Employee), Uniontown, PAJuly 26, 2014
Pros: structured; benefits; co-workers
Cons: technology; no advancement
I feel that AAA has been very good to me, and I love the people that I work with in my office as well as the other offices I've had the fortune to interact with. AAA has set/very high standards, and I like the structure of its foundation. We are behind in technology though, but that is not a great hindrance. Awesome benefits package too.
Business analysis, reporting and forecasting
Business Analyst (contractor) (Former Employee), Heathrow, FLJuly 26, 2014
Performed data analysis, forecasting and ad hoc reports
Served as executive-level liaison between national office and auto clubs
Participated in training and gave oral and written presentations
Great Place!
Emergency Dispatch Operator (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLJuly 22, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: shift changed every 3-4 months
Very good place to work for, and they really care about their employees.
Ok place to work
Lead Emergency Road Service Dispatcher (Former Employee), NYJuly 20, 2014
Pros: herlping stranded motorist
Cons: low pay
Decent place to work as an entry level employee. The hours are very flexible as this is a 24/7 operation.
I have learned a lot in my career at AAA.
Agency Support Escalation Specialist (Current Employee), Glendale, AZJuly 17, 2014
At AAA you are given every opportunity to take complete ownership of your career.
Micro Managed
SALES AGENT (Former Employee), Irving, TXJuly 16, 2014
Pros: nice building
Cons: hours, management, low sales opportunities
Manager Stands over you with a headset on and tells you what to say to the prospect on the other end. Office morale was low. Quotes were easily taken from agent.
company changes policies and has no room for growth
Member Service Specialist II (Current Employee), Irving, TXJuly 13, 2014
Pros: free membership for employees
Cons: mandatory overtime after holiday, restricted vacation selection
lack of supervisor support when you have questions or need assistance. You will most likely get help from a coworker first. The company penalizes you when you are sick. They are slow to promote and its not fun anymore.
Secure Workplace
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Dearborn MIJuly 10, 2014
Pros: great colleagues
Cons: compensation and management
The longevity of employees is strong; the culture is friendly and accepting...
this was a great job but small town and too many agents
Property and Casualty Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Oxford, ALJuly 9, 2014
Pros: make own hours pretty much
Cons: always having to hire and fire people due to demanding supervisor
i enjoyed this job but I was forced to go out on medical leave after I was hit head-on by a person under the influence of drugs. I would recommend but my supervisor was quite demanding.
Great place to work if you looking for a nice call center environment.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Heathrow,FlJuly 7, 2014
Pros: nice professional clean environment
Cons: n/a
On a day to day basis I took calls from car renters who need assistance with tire change, lock out, battery boost, etc.
Fast Growing Company
Emergency Road Service Call Taker (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 7, 2014
Pros: there is an incentive bonus program
Cons: inaccurate information, given to us, when a merger occurred, we were told our jobs would not be eliminated and they were.
This Call Center for AAA where I worked for no longer exists. It closed on April 16, 2014 and my job was eliminated. Since AAA still exists, I am still filling out the Overall rating. AAA is a federation made of up different AAA Clubs throughout the USA, Canada and Mexico. The AAA I had worked for was previously known as AAA Auto Club South, then, shortly – more... before my job was eliminated, it had merged with AAA Michigan. AAA Michigan still exists, there is just no longer a Call Center in St. Petersburg, FL. where I had worked. Although I was with AAA for many years, I only worked for AAA MI for about 8 months at the end of my tenure with AAA. – less
challenging, fun environment never boring
Personal tutor in classroom setting (Former Employee), Baltimore MDJuly 7, 2014
Pros: reinforce skills i don't use everyday
Cons: work as needed not a stable paycheck
I was a students personal tutor. My job was to reinforce what the teacher taught to the student. I was responsible for keeping the student to task in the classroom and developing a plan to help improve the students grades. I was in-charge of removing the student if I noticed him or her getting upset or potential violent. I would talk about strategies – more... and ways of dealing with feeling. A typical day I would follow my students to class take notes and copy what the student wanted to say on their assignment forbatium. I would help students with intellectual and behavior disabilities. The hardest part was assess each child and developing a plan to assist that child. Most enjoyable was when the child graduated to high school with skills and a plan to help them in life and school. – less
not real good
Service Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 4, 2014
bad hours no advancement. bad equipment. not real good pay .no benifits.
great benifits
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 3, 2014
Pros: great management
Dispatching calls. The management was the best to work with. helping people.
Glad to have a job, but it's not for me.
TRAVEL AGENT (Current Employee), AAA Texas Fort Worth, TexasJuly 2, 2014
During a typical day at work, I am pulled between what sometimes feels like 100 different tasks. I love multitasking, but it seems that there is too much to do. Between keeping up with quotes, answering the phone for new business, helping the clients in the lobby, email marketing, mail outs, cold calls, cold call, and email marketing follow ups, it's – more... a lot. We also have pointless "meetings" every Monday 15 minutes before the office opens. These normal consist of the manager talking about what she did over the weekend, and hysterical laughing coming from her end. Nothing is celebrated, and only the lack of revenue is what the meeting is about...once the laughing stops. The office is very dysfunctional, and working here has made me struggle emotionally, and mentally. The manager's demeanor is very condescending, and nothing is ever enough for her. You feel like you're 5 when she speaks to you. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the dysfunction that happens throughout the day. The best part about my job is that I get to help wonderful people with their travel plans. – less
Company tries on too many hats
Travel Agent/Travel Store Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 2, 2014
Pros: great travel benefits
Cons: company became obsessed with how much money they can obtain from each person who came in
At first this was a wonderful company to work, great colleagues, great work enviroment, great benefits but company quickly changed and once employees got to a longevity status would be let go for various reasons so they can hire someone else at lower wages.

Company no longer focuses on the customer and their travel needs but how much money they can – more... obtain from each person who walks in door. Forced to present/sale customers that would not benefit their needs for what they came in for. Especially in car care division. Staff told to "find something wrong" and present to customer, then "find something else wrong".

Company pratice deception to customers to get more money. Workplace became hostile and very gossip filled. Which hurt employees and their moral – less
Great company to work for
Business Analyst / Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAJune 24, 2014
Great company with a product that is superior in its field of insurance. Provides top quality to its employees and customers on a daily basis.
challenging place to work
Tow Truck Operator (Current Employee), Landover, MDJune 22, 2014
Pros: benefit
very good place to work love the challenges and helping the members each day
friendly enviroment
POLICY SERVICE SPECIALIST (Current Employee), IRVING TEXASJune 20, 2014
Pros: parking garage
Cons: no flexiable schedule
I have learned a lot working at my current job AAA insurance. The best part of my day is my co-workers, everyone is friendly and make you want to come to work everyday.