AAA Employee Reviews

Many Pros and Cons
SENIOR INSURANCE AGENT (Current Employee), HoustonJune 16, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Working on Saturdays, disorganized, high turnover
Opportunity to make 6 figures with a lot of hard work and dedication. Sales summits were a lot of fun. Very difficult to move up to management. Very disorganized organization. Management differs from office to office.
flexible
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), Coppell, TXJune 16, 2015
Job was okay and management was okay too. Some members that call in are difficult than others. They are flexible when it come to working with your school schedule.
Since management has not given us security in our jobs moral is very down.
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMJune 15, 2015
I loved my job loved what I do but job insecurity.Company moving to Utah and management has not given us much options on anything.
Great Customers
Travel Agent (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 12, 2015
Pros: Customer appreciation
Cons: When I couldn't get what the customer needed
I loved being able to help plan vacations for travelers. I hosted several groups and handled any problems along the way. Taught the auto counselors how to book cars, air tickets and hotels.
dont do overnight
ERS Receive Agent (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 9, 2015
day time shifts are much better the over night management so if you can avoid it do.if you make enameys you job is pretty much gone so be carful ( this is the branch in irving tx, ikd how the others are)
##
Roadside Assistance Counselor (Former Employee), Hamilton, NJJune 9, 2015
made sure customers were safe location.
sent out safe and quick road side assistance
answered inbound phone calls
late hours
great benefits
Verying interesting
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Donelson, TNJune 2, 2015
A typical day at AAA was very busy, I enjoyed the work very much. I learned how to calm customers down more if they were nervous. The hardest part of the job was just trying to find members locations if it couldn't be located in the system with the information they provided.
productive
Insurance Service Representative (Former Employee), Los AngelesJune 1, 2015
Pros: security, fun
Cons: sending out disclosures
Maintain production on the phones. I learned that everyone situations is different. Management manages, co-workers help out each other. The hardest part is cleaning up others mistakes. I get to take care of people.
Best Call Center Job
Customer Service Representative - Dispatcher (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 31, 2015
Pros: Management treats you good.
Cons: Requirements for bonus!
This is one of the top 10 Call Center jobs in America for a good reason. Good Management, pay, and benefit; they let you know how much they appreciate you when you walk through the door.
nice building
Customer service rep (Former Employee), heathrow flMay 28, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: poor management
great company really depends on what department you work for and if youre hired through a hiring staff. Love the job it was easy but very unprofessional people working there and management sucks.
Great job!
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMay 27, 2015
Pros: Bonuses
Cons: Schedules a bit difficult.
Loved my job dispatching and working with fellow employees. Job can be stressful especially during the peak seasons. Computer and phone skills are a must. Having an understanding of maps and general idea of roads and interstates are also necessary.
A great place to work as a Single Mother!
Member Service Counselor (Current Employee), Shreveport, LaMay 27, 2015
Pros: Everything
Cons: starting in August we will open on Saturdays til 1pm
I started as a receptionist 2 months ago and now I'm a Member Service Counselor. I plan to one day become a Travel Agent. It's a wonderful job with so much growth. I plan to take advantage of everything offered. I have 3 small children and I'm able to spend the weekends with them because I work Monday thru Friday. I make $6 make ore than my last job and I couldn't ask for anything better. I've seen a few of negative reviews about the company but it's really what you make out of it!
Good place to work nice people only 4-5 employees. laid back somewhat
Operator, Racker, Packer, Etc (Current Employee), Piney Flats, TNMay 26, 2015
Pros: laid back somewhat but easy to do most of the time
Cons: no insurance or vacation. or more money
The typical day is going in and starting everything up and getting the racks started. Sometimes have to wait on the tanks to heat up. so I rack and unrack and pack. or anything that I see that needs to be done. I have learned different ways to rack metal and doing Electric polish but I like doing it The management is good to us but he is also the sales man for the company and part owner but I know I can go to him if I need something.I have always said that If you have time to stand around you have time to clean . I work with three men and a female she is the Chemist.I like to work with them but I'm like their momma .I have to stay on them to keep their safety glasses on or to do something if they are just standing around. The hardest par is sometimes trying to rack different parts when they come in and they if they don't come out right figure what happen and what to do to fix it. The best part of my job is when the parts come out look so good makes you proud to know that you are the one that done it.and When the Boss(owner) comes out on the floor and tells you that you have done a good job
Challenging job
Tow Truck Driver & Repair Service Technician (Current Employee), Dayton, OHMay 25, 2015
Pros: coworkers are very helpful and fun to work with.
Cons: Demanding hours and having to deal with various traffic conditions
Never know what to expect with operating a tow truck or a service truck. There are a lot of skills involved to match the everyday risks and challenges associated with this job. Employee must be flexible with hours.
Loved this work environment
Emergency Roadside Assistance Representative (Former Employee), Hamilton, NJMay 25, 2015
Pros: AC, stable environment, good co workers
AAA was a great company to work for, and it broke my heart to have left. They offered benefits, incentives, promotions, flexible schedule, and a great bunch of employees. There was a solid system to go by and the management had their heads together.
work you like a dog and feed you to keep you in your seat
Call Management (Former Employee), Grand Rapids MIMay 21, 2015
Pros: pay is enough to get you through
Cons: never see your family
mandatory overtime and no concern for your personal life or family. They do a lot for the community, but they do not do a lot for their employees.
Positive enviroment
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Gilroy, CAMay 19, 2015
Very friendly staff. Very welcoming and helpful to there customers. Hardest part of the job was to learn all the travel maps.
Product fun people and environment but stressful at times ,policy and procedures always changing not very candid on policies
ERS Agent (Current Employee), Coppell, TXMay 19, 2015
Pros: Wonderful environment great benefits
Cons: Not very honest with policy and proceedures
I have learned alot from this company I have enjoyed the time working with wonderful peers but is very stressful constant under review and constant micro managing. Not honest about positions you are applying for.
productive fun work place
Branch Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 18, 2015
Pros: early hours
Cons: have to work weekends
fulfilling member request relating to planning road trips, books, maps and notary services. cross-selling assigned AAA products and services to achieve annual goals