AAA Employee Reviews

Found 1,088 reviews matching the search
Aaa
Emergency Road Service Representative (ERS) (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXAugust 17, 2017
Very stressful place to work None kid friendly place every man for themselves work place the company is sometiming and the mangers need serious help and better training
call center
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTAugust 16, 2017
The call center was upbeat and the managers really cared about the employees. On holidays they would provide lunch for us. Sometimes the job could be stressful and the sup would step in and deal with the member
Pros
free lunched vto when available no dress code
Cons
some of the sups in emergency road service did not like totake sup calls
Beautiful Building
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXAugust 15, 2017
All talk no action, AAA is a great place to work if you enjoy being extremely micro managed. Its all about numbers and not about true customer service
Pros
Beautiful Facility
Cons
Since moving to the coppell location the drive was way too far.
changing environment not always for the better
Call Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 15, 2017
I worked for this company for several years. The company began by offering bonuses for working overtime, but slowly that faded away. It began demanding its employees work an extra full shift a week sometimes working both scheduled days off for a full 8-10 hour shift. This resulted in several employees quiting, which in turn led to more mandatory overtime.

The company had issues in its management of promoting based on personal relationships as opposed to the most qualified candidate. Even to the point of asking a person turned down for a promotion to train the managers personal friend for the supervisor position.

This is not a company I can advise working for until management at the higher levels have been replaced.
Pros
easy to get hired
Cons
no job security and advancement is not merit based
Fun easy job, but under paid and ridiculous crunch times.
Activision Quality Assurance Tester (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNAugust 15, 2017
Activision had become the best job i'v ever had. Working with the right people, with management on top of their game along with placement of teams and average workflow. There would be times though the team would feel under appreciated by lack of pay and called in on days off.
Pros
Very fun and easy place to work if your into video games.
Cons
Terrible pay, under appreciated staffing.
Solid, Steady work environment
Work Force Mgmt (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 14, 2017
Created schedules for multi state, multi line work force, based on business volume and needs. Monitored agent activity to maximize productivity and call center profitability.
Pros
work out center, family atmosphere
Cons
got a little to big for their own good
good summer job
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  New Kensington, PAAugust 14, 2017
I was employed over the summer as a front desk clerk, which mostly meant reception and helping with anything that didn't require extensive training. I learned how to plot routes for trips practically anywhere in the United States, how to take passport photos, and how to better interact with people. Management was great, especially since our office wasn't exceptionally busy most of the time. I don't think I had a single disagreement during my entire stay there. The workplace was a very tight-knit community and everyone was helpful when someone had a problem. The hardest part of the job back then was just that i didn't have a lot of confidence when it came to interactions with others, but after working there I can say I've gotten far better at it than when i started. The most enjoyable part was making Trip routes and maps, there was just something oddly zen about it.
Pros
good benefits, management was very nice
Cons
not flexible with hours
Participant of many activities
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIAugust 12, 2017
Very busy company. Different positions/departments offer different opportunities for growth. What is enjoyable are the various activites sponsored by AAA.
Pros
growing
Cons
hard to move up
Micromanagement
SENIOR HELPDEAK ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAAugust 12, 2017
I have never been micro managed like this in my whole life. I give management a big fat 0. My co-workers were great, I loved the job I was supposed to do, but management would throw rocks in your way of doing your job well. Too many contradictions on their expectation.
Pros
Co-workers
I loved my job at AAA
Sales and Service Generalist (Former Employee) –  Red Bluff, CAAugust 11, 2017
I never would have left if not for personal issues! Great job with lots of career paths. A very family friendly company and community serving. I enjoyed my time with AAA. I made friends and have business relationships I can cherish forever.
Relaxed atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FLAugust 9, 2017
Overall it was a positive experience. It was hard to get days off sometimes only due to staffing levels and call volume. Fellow employees in management were usually always willing to listen to your concerns.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
hard to request time off
Easy job but unnecessary stress
Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAAugust 8, 2017
Job is easy and fun but stressful because the goals. you have salesman goals without being in sales. they don't tell you 99% of the job you do doesn't matter if you aren't hitting your goals
Pros
Closed Holidays
Cons
Goals
customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAAugust 8, 2017
working for aaa is very stressful and they give you a very ungood schedule and I feel what they pay for the work that is being done is not good and it is very fast paced.
fun place to work if you enjoy travel, many benefits
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Florence, KY 41042August 8, 2017
A great place to work IF you like to travel and talk about it. There are many goals to reach to get a bonus but it is possible if you work towards each goal.
Very Busy environment
GPS and used batter tester (Former Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCAugust 7, 2017
They will keep you real busy if you are willing to work and do the jobs that they provide for you, But you also have to be ready to work in a types of weather.
Stressful
Customer Service Advocate II (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 7, 2017
Stressful. If you enjoy being cussed out constantly and have your had work do unappreciated..This is the job for you. I really dont enjoy my job. 95% of the staff hates their job.
Pros
free lunch, constest
Cons
Everyone is angry
All politics and bad attitudes
ERS Service Specialist in Dispatching (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZAugust 5, 2017
After you get through the initial training and out onto to the floor. After a while you notice too much focus on social drama and lack of care for the quality of work. However, I would like to make mention some of the pluses to this job. The facility is nice.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Cut throat and too competitive
Great
Customer Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEAugust 2, 2017
I enjoyed working with the company, it is a great company to work for they take care of the customers as well as the employees. Management was great.
Pros
Training was 10 weeks great
Cons
Trainer was great
Its literally just work
Licensed Insurance Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK 73134August 1, 2017
i love aaa and the company that it provides. the work is suitable and the leadership is amazing. great leadership opportunities ......................
Run
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 1, 2017
Do not get sucked into the promises that are made. Poor management. No or very poor communication from upper management. Pay structure changes almost every year.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA. Our community is ready to answer.