AACO Nursing Agency Employee Reviews

If you need work, they always have something available.
RN (Former Employee) –  Washington StateJuly 25, 2017
I've worked for them a couple of stints..Liked dropping into new areas to work. Enjoyed ER rotations. LOTS of traveling. Company paid for your housing, however, no travel unless you flew. Would reimburse for nursing licenses in other states. Had to regularly explain that since I did not live in a compact state, I couldn't use my compact state licenses. The hardest part of the job was getting bulk assignments.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
No benefits, pay can be really low
Horrible place
Staffer (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAMay 1, 2017
Management does treat employees equally. Too much gossip between staff management is a joke there is no loyalty and they people like they are worthless. Stay away from them if you want to work in a respectable place
Pros
Cons
No benefits, pay is worthless, zero respect
Easy Company to Work with
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 13, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company but when they started paying $3.00 less that really hurt and was a bummer. I was hoping they would have gone back up but nothing ever happened and when asked about the sign on bonus never received it so just ended letting this job go.
Pros
hours
Cons
pay and no sign on bonus ever rewarded
na
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 4, 2017
not sure to much havent gotten to work for them yet travel 50 mile around great bend ks to different facilities an cared for residents with their wants and needs
I love working for AACO
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant/ Med Tech (Current Employee) –  NebraskaJanuary 11, 2017
I love this job I like to meet new people I have made some amazing new friends along the way and I know I am staying with AACO for a long long time. The hardest part is walking into a new place not know the people or the staff but you get use to it. The best part is getting to know new people and the staff I have learned so much since I started with AACO
Pros
Gas, hotel
Cons
Being away from my kids and family
Great learning experience
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 14, 2016
It was a great learning experience. But they would never let you work in the state that your from. The hardest part of the job was being away from family for months at a time. They would never give you a day off, even if you were sick with a 100 degree plus temp they would still make you go to work. They didnt care about the residents or the employees. The most enjoyable part of my experience was getting to meet new people and traveling.
Pros
Travelling
Cons
No benefits
This company will never stop calling
Never worked for the company (Former Employee) –  Never worked for the companyMay 5, 2016
If you ask them to remove your phone number from their records because you don't want to work for them, they won't. I have asked them to take me off their call lists at least a dozen times and I am still getting calls. For those who want to work for this company, this is good; however, if for some reason you don't want to work for this company it becomes harassment! They call any day of the week (weekends included) and at all different times.
Pros
Never worked for the company
Cons
Never worked for the company
They are o.k.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 24, 2015
They were o.k. to work for. After a debacle with travel I was not reimbursed on a return trip. They did help me keep my CNA license however.
Has its up and downs
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 24, 2014
The pay is great but if you are scheduled to work and you call in plenty of time in advanced, because of something that came up and you cant miss it, they will be really rude about it.
Must be flexible and multi-task everyday.
Payroll, HR Clerk, Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAOctober 20, 2014
-Payroll
-Processing applications
-Learned new things about Nursing Agency.
-Friendly co-workers
-Multi-task all the time.
Pros
Friendly workplace
Cons
No Benefits.
It's a nice agency to work for
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 28, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job was taking care of the residents and having them tell me stories about their lives, and then having me tell them about where I come from because I travelled very far, and of course thy wanted to know about our Pro Football team that is located here.
Pros
I was able to travel in different states
Cons
not enough hours when I'm told there are plenty of shifts available
Interesting place to work
Staffer (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WaOctober 16, 2013
Its a great company to work for, the hours are good always 40 hours a week. The thing I don't like but knew going into the job that I could be working over night. I am currently working over nights and I do not enjoy it. My coworkers are nice and helpful. Management on the other hand, this is a personally own company so the manager owns the company and runs the company with out being at the job site. I feel a manager or owner of a company should always be in the office at least once a day. I have gone two week with out seeing her at the job site. She also has a hard time with remembering days off and is always calling last minute for a schedule change.
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
No Benefits
travel
LPN Travel Nursing (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 12, 2013
I enjoyed traveling out of state. meeting new people. working at various facilities is a challenge
Pros
excellant pay
Cons
temporary hrs
Traveling agency to facilities throughout the United States, Very extensive travel involved.
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 26, 2013
Traveling agency, all fees for certification and traveling expenses are your responisibility up front with employer reimbursement for gas and mileage and certification renewal fees only. All continuing education fees are your responsibility with no reimbursement from employer. Very hard to get work if you are not willing to travel extensively. A typical day is traveling to assignments and working cold not knowing residents or staff. I have learned extensive communication and interpersonal skills. Co-workers are facility staff which you usually do not know. The hardest part of this job is going in cold to the facilties and hospitals without knowing the residents nor the staff. The most enjoyable part of this job is the experience with the variety of patients that you will take car of.
Pros
mileage and gas reimbursement
Cons
meal breaks deducted regardless on whether you take or not, continuing educational fees at your expense.
consistent work availability with flexible scheduling
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 4, 2013
Aaco offers employees the opportunity to constantly change their work environment. This allows for usage of complete skill range keeping you constantly up to date on all aspects of nursing care.
Pros
endless work opportunities
Cons
so much work available that you sometimes feel obligated to accept assignment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AACO Nursing Agency. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8