AACO Nursing Agency Employee Reviews in United States

This company will never stop calling
Never worked for the company (Former Employee) –  Never worked for the companyMay 5, 2016
If you ask them to remove your phone number from their records because you don't want to work for them, they won't. I have asked them to take me off their call lists at least a dozen times and I am still getting calls. For those who want to work for this company, this is good; however, if for some reason you don't want to work for this company it becomes harassment! They call any day of the week (weekends included) and at all different times.
Pros
Never worked for the company
Cons
Never worked for the company
It's a nice agency to work for
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 28, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job was taking care of the residents and having them tell me stories about their lives, and then having me tell them about where I come from because I travelled very far, and of course thy wanted to know about our Pro Football team that is located here.
Pros
i was able to travel in different states
Cons
not enough hours when i'm told there are plenty of shifts available
Interesting place to work
Staffer (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WaOctober 16, 2013
Its a great company to work for, the hours are good always 40 hours a week. The thing I don't like but knew going into the job that I could be working over night. I am currently working over nights and I do not enjoy it. My coworkers are nice and helpful. Management on the other hand, this is a personally own company so the manager owns the company and runs the company with out being at the job site. I feel a manager or owner of a company should always be in the office at least once a day. I have gone two week with out seeing her at the job site. She also has a hard time with remembering days off and is always calling last minute for a schedule change.
Pros
good hours
Cons
no benefits
consistent work availability with flexible scheduling
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 4, 2013
Aaco offers employees the opportunity to constantly change their work environment. This allows for usage of complete skill range keeping you constantly up to date on all aspects of nursing care.
Pros
endless work opportunities
Cons
so much work available that you sometimes feel obligated to accept assignment
Has its up and downs
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 24, 2014
The pay is great but if you are scheduled to work and you call in plenty of time in advanced, because of something that came up and you cant miss it, they will be really rude about it.
Must be flexible and multi-task everyday.
Payroll, HR Clerk, Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAOctober 20, 2014
-Payroll
-Processing applications
-Learned new things about Nursing Agency.
-Friendly co-workers
-Multi-task all the time.
Pros
friendly workplace
Cons
no benefits.
Traveling agency to facilities throughout the United States, Very extensive travel involved.
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 26, 2013
Traveling agency, all fees for certification and traveling expenses are your responisibility up front with employer reimbursement for gas and mileage and certification renewal fees only. All continuing education fees are your responsibility with no reimbursement from employer. Very hard to get work if you are not willing to travel extensively. A typical day is traveling to assignments and working cold not knowing residents or staff. I have learned extensive communication and interpersonal skills. Co-workers are facility staff which you usually do not know. The hardest part of this job is going in cold to the facilties and hospitals without knowing the residents nor the staff. The most enjoyable part of this job is the experience with the variety of patients that you will take car of.
Pros
mileage and gas reimbursement
Cons
meal breaks deducted regardless on whether you take or not, continuing educational fees at your expense.
travel
LPN Travel Nursing (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 12, 2013
I enjoyed traveling out of state. meeting new people. working at various facilities is a challenge
Pros
excellant pay
Cons
temporary hrs

2.9