AAF International Employee Reviews

Extremely long work hours
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Doraville, GANovember 17, 2013
Pros: decent pay
Cons: extemley long hours/ bad work life balance, super strict attandance policy.
14 hour days, poorly managed plant, learned that fiber glass is very itchy. changing rollers, belts, bearings, hardware etc. hours were extremely long and I was working as a temp.
Corp HR Sys Coordinator/Projects Specialist (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: flex timings
It is a very fast paced company with a great team to work with. Had amazing leadership team which was very motivating. Learnt a lot of new things in the HR gamet and honed my project leading skills. There was a lot of independence given for every project given to me which made me even more motivated to provide the right output with my creativity, accuracy and style. Loved my co-workers, everyone contributed a lot in my growth and learning.
Air Filtration
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 4, 2012
Location for CS is no longer in Atlanta. Hours were 8am-5pm M-F. Heavy phone call volume
Headquarters