AALL Insurance

AALL Insurance Employer Reviews

Good place to learn
Spanish Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: meet diffrent people
learn various job duties, learn how to communicate, learn how to handle stressful situations,
excellent company to work for busy office and lots of sales.
Sales of Property (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 1, 2013
Pros: great bonus, busy and nice offices.
Cons: health insurance, no health insurance for their employees.
AALL insurance agency is one of the biggest brokers in the state of Arizona, they have many years of insurance servicing. I loved to work for this company because they have a big group of business, existing and previous clients that always come back to work with AALL in their insurance needs. I loved to work for AALL because I was always busy and selling – more... a lot, and their management group were good with their employees, they would offer a great pay and great bonus to their employees on sales. – less
Good company on their way to being great
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), PhoenixDecember 20, 2012
Pros: plenty of opportunity to advance in the organization, they will developed employees, pay is fairly connected to performance
Cons: health insurance doesn't have vision included, i have to work some saturday's
These guys want to be the best and are making improvements to the company every month; I really like that. The culture isn't perfect but seems to be getting better.

The compensation is the most fair of any agency I've worked for and the company does a lot of unique stuff for it's customers and employees.
Underdeveloped Agency
Sales (Former Employee), PhoenixNovember 18, 2012
Pros: bias from management towards employees, unfair "bonus"/pay structure, poor communication which leads to unresolved issues, poor leadership skills by upper-management
Cons: they offer benefits. referral checks you can offer to clients for more business. flexibility.
Although AALL has been around for over 20 years they have a lot of areas they can improve on as a organizaiton. They have poor training(upside-it's paid), unjust pay structure (License, years dedictated to company, plus amount of sales in your office make up pay scale), conflicts of interest within company.
If you are looking to work in a company that – more... will value you as an individaul and values your opinion then this company is not for you.

The typical day would be less stressful if the offices were more organized and not understaffed. This causes an immense amount of tension between clients and the agents.
There are although several dedicated, well knowleged employees that display leadership in the company. I WOULDN'T credit there dedication to the upper managment but rather there OWN determination within themselves to do better.

From the time I was employed to my last day I did take notice the high turn over rate. – less
Not the best company to work for
Lead Licensed Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 29, 2012
Pros: easy job
Cons: poor management.
I enjoyed working with the people however the company it's self was very unprofessional and unstructured. No room for growth.
Unfair treatment and salary practices
Customer Service (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 13, 2012
Pros: professional atmosphere and ability to gain valuable work experience
Cons: unfair pay cuts
Open the office. File previous day's paperwork. Ready the day's cash deposit. Service incoming clients and phone calls.

I basically already knew everything I know now after working here. I just learned new work method/procedures.

I have managed offices on my own. I believe I do I very good job at it. Especially after grasping the expectations and – more... understanding the tasks at hand.

I get along with co-workers and try to be very friendly; work as a team member.

Hardest part of this job is dealing with unfair pay cuts.

The most enjoyable part of this job is the satisfaction I get at the end of the day of knowing that I did a good job and helped people out. – less
Independent insurance agency with a lot of room to grow & develop employees
Employee Development Coordinator (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 28, 2012
Pros: locally owned company where they listen to their employees and give them a voice.
Cons: healthcare benefits aren't the greatest, no dental/vision insurance, no 401k, pto isn't very much
Having experienced a variety of different roles in the insurance industry, AALL Insurance is one of the few independent insurance agencies that is dedicated to developing and training their staff. I am extremely honored that they called back to help develop a training program for new hires and current employees. While the training program isn't perfect – more... yet, we've been able to try various methods and have finally found a program that will help the agency and the new hire themselves succeed within the agency. – less

About AALL Insurance

AALL Insurance Group provides policies with Benchmark or Zurich for Auto Dealer Bonds or quote Car and truck Insurance. Cheap – Read more