Aaron's, Inc.

Aaron's, Inc. Employer Reviews

Balance between work and life.
Senior Database Administrator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: laid back work environment
Cons: still growing
An ideal company ,one the company and its employees helps each other in mutual development. Where I utilize my skills and abilities and can gain more knowledge.
Great place to learn how to handle budgets
General Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: bonus potential was great
Cons: taking merchandise like refrigerators from guest that needed it but could not pay for it.
Started morning making collection calls to guest that were past due. This was 80% of the job. In the evening usually made home visits for people that were not able to be reached by phone.
Get ready to work a lot of hours depending on job title
Customer Accounts Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COSeptember 15, 2014
I used to work for 60 plus hours a week with overtime being your best way to make money but you were never home. A lot of run ins with micro managing regional managers
clean business workplace environment
delivery driver (Former Employee), Clearfield, PASeptember 13, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job was helping every customer find everything they were looking for and making sure they were happy by the time they walked out of the store.
Aaron's is a good company, but stay clear of the National Support Center
IT CUSTOMER SUPPORT ANALYST (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GASeptember 13, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: 10 minute breaks and poor management
Aaron's has really good benefits which makes up for the pay not being extremely competitive. The management at the National Support Center is severely lacking. There is no consistency in scheduling and you have to fight to use your earned vacation time.
loved meeting and helping new customers
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Bridgeport, TXSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: got to see the new tv and gaming systems before they were out in stores
Cons: worked long hours for little pay and had money taken out of check if people were late on payments
stock the showroom floor and make sure everything is dusted and clean. Answer the phones and take payments over the phone and in store.
NICE PLACE TO WORK IF YOUR NOT A REAL BUSY PERSON OUTSIDE OF WORK
Product Technician (Current Employee), Simpsonville, SCSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: no time for yourself or family after work and no weekends off for delivery drivers
IM TOO ACTIVE TO STAY IN THIS LINE OF WORK. I NEED TO GET BACK INTO SCHOOL AND WITH A SCHEDULE 11AM-8PM THERE IS NO TIME FOR SCHOOL.
Long hours and very small pay
Driver/Product services (Former Employee), Jacksonville, Fl.September 9, 2014
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: lots of hard work for little pay
Learned how to up load updates and repair laptops. My co-workers where a very hard working group. It was very difficult moving furniture up stairs.I did enjoy helping the customers with their needs.
retail
Driver/Product Tech (Former Employee), Dunn, NCSeptember 9, 2014
love meeting new people and unloading trucks and driving to the different locations and helping out customers
Failing enterprise.com
Sales Manager (Current Employee), SCSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: none.com
Cons: every stinking thing
Though I enjoy providing excellent service to loyal customers, it is definitely safe to say that Aarons Prey for Pay Company. Given the poor quality of merchandise and outlandish cost for low income poverty stricken consumers to reach ownership, Aarons ranks right with the worst of predatory organizations.

Sold a bill of goods along with most of Aarons – more... disappointed associates, I bought into the lies line and sinker. You're constantly set up to fail and are always at the mercy of how miserable a human your Regional or GM is that day. Run.....Run.....Run!!!!!! – less
company
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VASeptember 8, 2014
this is a great company work for they are a understanding company that's care about the employee's they have working around the world.
Not much to live off of
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Perrysburg, OHSeptember 8, 2014
No time to go home to family. Great if you are single, lower pay but higher than minimum wage.
Good company
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Zanesville, OHSeptember 4, 2014
it was a great company to work for, with hard economic times it was hard to produce sales
Its a good company if you are a single man.
Manager (Current Employee), OklahomaSeptember 4, 2014
Its an hourly job that has the potential of ruling your life. It is a simple goal oriented job that tends to be overran with micromanagement.
The need to be on multiple jobsites every week was exciting.
General Manager (Former Employee), Reno, NVSeptember 2, 2014
The company was small, but there were times that we ran multiple 3-8 man crews as work dictated. Enjoyed selecting my own personnel for each project, and steady enough to maintain a core-group of personnel.
Aaron's is a good company to work for!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lawton, OKSeptember 1, 2014
I have worked for Aarons going on 2 years. I love my upper management but strongly dislike that I am unable to progress in the company in any way possible because of my age.
very unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 31, 2014
Pros: vacation time, personal days sick leave and medical insurance, off on sundays
Cons: horrible enviroment, unprofessional, overworked, underpaid
You will Typically work about 42 hours a week. Management works a required 45 hours that usually turnes into 50 plus. Because of the type of people Aarons target, you are more than likely to deal with very angry customers and people who come in with the intention to steal. As a CSR i was in trouble when i fully processed someone and he or she wasnt – more... eligible {as if thats my fault } OR if i allowed them to receive merchandise without being fully processed.( i cant win with these people) On top of the customers being angry by default, my management had the worst customer service.. They didnt value their customers at all.. the Sales Manager is over worked and under paid and does the majority of the work. – less
Aaron's is okay.
General Manager (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNAugust 29, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: dealing with idiots all day
Long hours. Crazy customers. They pay decent though and treat you pretty well.
Lack of Integrity
Manager in Training (Former Employee), Cheyenne WyomingAugust 25, 2014
No integrity.
Dishonest Coworkers and management
Unorganized
Customers were friendly
Worst Job ever
everything (Current Employee), MissouriAugust 24, 2014
Pros: sundays off
Cons: knocking on customer doors at night in the bad part of town, calling the same customer up to three times a day.
I was hired in as a fast track Gm, which I was told it would take three months. Almost year later not even close. I've been transferred around. Been in a store under staffed so bad that I worked 55 hrs a week to try to take care of customers. Got screamed at daily by the RM because numbers weren't being hit. Only thanks I got was demoted.
Poor management, – more... dealing with customer who don't want to pay and screwing over the good customers on pricing and service. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Aaron's, Inc.

Aaron's is the leader in lease ownership and specialty retailing of all furniture, consumer electronics, appliances, computers – Read more