Aaron's, Inc.

Aaron's, Inc. Employer Reviews

BUSY
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Camp Hill. PaMarch 25, 2015
Fast paced fun work place to work. Great people, great customers.Very demanding management. Long work hours. Tough on home life.
Productive and very very fun place to work
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Topeka, ksMarch 25, 2015
Open and close the facility. Conduct weekly morning meetings among co-workers. Clean/repair damaged merchandise. Make sure the show floor and warehouse were clean and organize. Collect payments/deposited to the bank. Open and close customer accounts. Make weekly work schedules and delivery schedule.
Not a bad company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Marrero, LAMarch 24, 2015
This is a pretty good company. The is room for advancement within the comapany several locations. The management team was excellent.
Excellent company with room for advancement.
Manager Trainee (Current Employee), Union City, TNMarch 23, 2015
Great company to work for. Give you the tools to succeed at your job. Would recommend for anyone looking for a career. .Plenty of chance to advance
Alright place place to work if you don't have tons of personal responsibilities.
MANAGER TRAINEE (Former Employee), Demopolis, ALMarch 16, 2015
Pros: gap bonus, commission, cam bonus
Cons: stressful
It is hard to balance work and home if you're married and have kids. Working as a manager trainee was rewarding when goals were met because we received bonuses, but the job requires you to have thick skin and is sometimes physically demanding. I recommend the job for MEN because it appears men are taken more seriously and women doing this job come off as being *witches*
great people environment
store/account manager (Former Employee), Mission, TXMarch 13, 2015
Pros: great paychecks
Cons: not enough time for family
hardest part about this job was I was too much at work and very little time for my family it would be a 7-9 working hrs everyday sometimes from 6-9
Fox in sheeps clothing
Manager Trainee (Former Employee), Cottonwood, AZMarch 12, 2015
Pros: none to be honest
Cons: see above, could increase the list ad infinitum.
As a Manager Trainee, this was the worst experience in my life. poor management, no training, favortism, payroll deficiencies, no work/life balance, no camaraderie, over all a total zero.
4years later
Sales manager (Former Employee), CAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: Sunday off
Cons: no lunch no raise unrealistic expectations
came on to this company with promises of advancement they failed to deliver no solid goals for the first two years no training for the next level upper management treated me with the upmost disrespect ,yelling,threatening talk, foul language stress load off the charts being let go was the best thing about working for this franchise. If your not part of the good old boys club your just spinning you wheels
Productive Workplace
Product Technician (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 10, 2015
Daily I am able to exercise my costumer service skills buy making follow up calls and helping costumers to understand our products. I am able to navigate throughout different areas after the customer selects their product to deliver the item to their desired location. I am able to maintain the offices payment transactions and maintain customers accounts.
Horrible work place
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 8, 2015
Pros: bonuses, commision
At first glimpse, Aaron's seemed like the ideal job: benefits, full time position, etc but once you're in there Aaron's must become your life for you to be satisfied. You will not have time for anything else with this employer.
poor management job security is bad don't work for Aaron's anywhere
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 6, 2015
Cons: Bad management, No out of work life.
Aarons is a joke the work schedule was stupid, who wants to have day off on a Thursday. I was scheduled for appointment to get a knee surgery manager said when I'm healed he will give me my job back but had to start over. Once my knee was healed Manger never called back or no so if you work for Aaron's don't apply for the one in Chelten Ave.
Fun coworkers who love to help out
Product technician (Former Employee), Modesto, CAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: never boring days.
Cons: heavy constant lifting.
Overall example was that by the end of the workday everyday I felt an extreme sense of pride and accomplishment with having completed all job related tasks to satisfactory and high standards that never went unnoticed.
I did not like the job
Management Trainee (Former Employee), Roanoke Rapids, NCMarch 2, 2015
Cons: management
I would call friends and family of customers to try to get the customers to pay.
not to work at Aarons.
They were the Problem.
I liked my co-workers.
working for the management.
getting paid.
Very demanding occupation
Product Technician (Former Employee), Decatur, GAMarch 1, 2015
Pros: autonomy
Cons: physical labor
Deliveries, returns, meeting and greeting new people, lifting heavy merchandise, cleaning, stocking inventory, sales, accounts, and everybody on the staff working as a team.
Productive and always on the move
Product Technician and Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: bonuses and awards for making plan or commission
Cons: doing returns form customers and sometimes working over our scheduled time
I would either return or deliver merchandise to and from customers houses. I also worked in the show room at Aaron's and helped customers decide if they wanted our merchandise or not. Our management was really great and told us what was expected and the goals that we had to have everyday and throughout the year. My co-workers were awesome. I still talk to some of them on a weekly basis. The hardest part of the job was delivering merchandise all the way to the highest apartment or upstairs at peoples houses. The most enjoyable part of the job was either talking to the customers or receiving our bonuses if we get them.
Demanding work schedule, with multiple requirements with not enough pay
Accounts Manager (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCFebruary 24, 2015
Learned multiple parts of the job
Management does not train new employees; left on your own to figure out new job desciptions.
productive and fun work place
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE / SALES (Current Employee), Duluth, GAFebruary 24, 2015
Its a very fast paste job .... Their is team work, but sometimes they lack in communication. I enjoy the challenges and contest that they provide for you to win extra cash or gift cards. The hardest part of the job is getting to know all the SKU of each item.
Nice Enviroment
CSR/Receptionist (Former Employee), N. Charleston, SCFebruary 23, 2015
It has been a while since I worked there. The management and co-workers were great but I did not enjoy my job there. I want more out of life I want a career.
I really enjoyed working for Aaron's!
Manager Trainee (Former Employee), Charleston, SCFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: the work i did could be could be represented in a quantitatively for all to see.
Cons: working late every night
I really enjoyed working for Aaron's and would consider going back to work for them in the future when certain change in my lifestyles happen. The reason I had to quit Aaron's was because my personal life couldn't coincide with work. After I graduated from Clemson, I decided to move to Charleston because of the endless possibilities and fast-paced life style and Aaron's required me to work until 10 pm every night. This forced me to drop all of my weekday activities and most of my weekend ones too. All that being said; I really enjoyed the work and the opportunity to advance as high as possible with hard work. I honestly miss the relationships that I worked so hard to build with my customers and wish Aaron's the best of luck.
Great work environment/ Atmosphere
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Rio Rancho, NMFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: not enough compensation
Set business up for the day open doors, get cash drawer, take bank deposit. I learned different ways to market and how to manage delinquent accounts. The people are what make the company. It is a physically demanding job.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aaron's, Inc.

Aaron's is the leader in lease ownership and specialty retailing of all furniture, consumer electronics, appliances, computers – Read more

Aaron's, Inc. Salaries