Aaron's, Inc.

Aaron's, Inc. Employee Reviews

Always something to do and learn.
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Binghamton n.y.July 23, 2015
Pros: Good co-workers
Cons: Long hours
A typical work day consist of finding new ways of gaining customers, fulfilling job requirements and maintaing showroom appearance. I've learned how to better market, better assist customers in what they need and can afford while staying within there means. It was a pleasure meeting the ever changing bosses and staff members. I love the job and all I have gained from it and the customers I have made special bonds with they became family seeing them every month and helping them with obtaining things they might not be able to get else where.
Fun Place to work
Manager Trainee (Former Employee), North Bergen, NJJuly 23, 2015
fun place to work when u get along with co-workers but where i work the management team sucked and complained about everything
Productive and a fast-paced team oriented work place as an accounts manager
Account Manager (Former Employee), Cortez, COJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Team work oriented, customer satisfaction
Cons: losing customers for non-payment on merchindices
Good atmosphere and co-workers got along. Management made sure that all workers were treated equally. The hardest part of the job was working over 13 hours a day at least 3 or 4 times a week. The most enjoyable part of the job was all departments in the store were great team players and gained customer satisfaction.
Great fun work environment
Store Manager (Former Employee), Lawndale, CAJuly 21, 2015
Pros: travel and meeting people
Cons: collections on expired accounts
Never a boring moment. This job was fun, challenging and rewarding. If you ar the type that isn't ok with doing one thing all day this career is for you.
Life working at aarons
Accounts Manager, Aarons Sales and Leasing (Current Employee), Elkhart, INJuly 19, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
If you have any type of life, Aarons is not the job for you. The management here does not care about your family or your needs, the only thing they care about is making money for themselves. If you do poorly in the job that you are in however, have no fear, because they will put you in a different job instead. If you do well in the job you are assigned then they will ship you to a different store with no care how it will effect you, and place the person that performs poorly in your position because they can not perform the job that is open at the other store. You will not have a family life whatsoever, so tell the family you will be able to see them for a hour or two a day on the days that you work
dont work for this company!!!
Product Technician (Current Employee), massachusettJuly 16, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
bad rates, company makes money over employees specially pt,you not only do pt duties , others departments too , while they are making commission pay and you get nothing.

plus they charge for delivery and they keep the money!!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dothan, ALJuly 15, 2015
The company is a great place to start a career. I loved the way the are willing to help people who can not afford or does not have the credit to get product anywhere else.
Manager Trainee (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAJuly 15, 2015
I would like to have more work/life balance and a more set advancement opportunities. Management has been very well except for one manager I have had.
Too much drama, not enough compensation
CSR (Former Employee), ERIEJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Hourly + commission
Cons: poor management, low pay, too much drama dealing with low class customers
All in all its not a bad place to work, but the pay structure is weird and not competitive enough to compete with other high end sales jobs. They basically start you off at $9-10 an hour and expect you to do 30 things. Frustrating place to work because you never feel like you accomplish enough.
Great environment and fun workplace
Inventory, Warehouse, Service Manager (Current Employee), ‘Aiea, HIJuly 14, 2015
Just a 9 hour day, working with the best crew and management, dealing with customer issues, loading up the drivers for deliveries, cleaning and maintaining the warehouse and store room. The hardest part of the job is that I can't get to everyone's concerns in one day. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with my crew because they became my family.
Physically demanding job
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Huntersville, NCJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: No advancement. Poor pay.
Everyday consists of unloading and receiving service items that need repairing. A lot of heavy lifting and paperwork. The great thing is that I am the only person at the service center which gives me time to accomplish other tasks that may not get done with the hustle and bustle when all of the technicians are here during the day.
theres alot of staff who need more recgonition,and higher staff who needs more training and communication
PT Product Technician (Former Employee), El Cajon, CAJuly 13, 2015
Pros: going out and seeing the road and different communities
Cons: going over your meal break time
theres alot of whats expected of you,your duties grow increasingly more each week,compensation and potential to move up is restricted and highly unpredictable,and issues arise when you use vacation ex)lost your request form,the bottom staff have no voice
One of the best places to work at the store level.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Clanton, AlJuly 12, 2015
Requires a lot of face to face interactions. The bonus program is good and the training is great. All you need is work ethic and persistence and you will be on your way to the top.
Its what you make of it.
Product Technician (Current Employee), atlantaJuly 12, 2015
The worst part about the job is the hours aside from that its pretty cool customers are always nice and happy I enjoy serving there needs.
Good place for a young person
Customer Accounts Manager (Current Employee), Eastlake, OHJuly 10, 2015
Coming in as a young person without a family the company offers great opportunity. Training is excellent and local management is very knowledgeable.
Productive work environment
Customer service representative (csr) (Former Employee), Longview, TXJuly 9, 2015
Fun work place, very supportive, outgoing, management. Great work environment, Awesome team work, awesome co-workers, helping each other open, clean, organize, and close the store, there is always a helping hand no one is left to do something by themselves.
Really bad with their employees
/Sales (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJJuly 9, 2015
when I came to work for this company I love it! The people I work with we were doing something good, we were growing the store.
But this company do not appreciate their people! They use you and toss you like a piece of garbage!!
Work hard and be rewarded.
Internal Auditor (Current Employee), Houston TXJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Employees are empowered to make decisions.
Cons: Pay verses work hours out of wack.
I travel about 75% of the time so a typical week for me starts at the airport. I get to the audit location and begin the audit. Each audit opportunity is unique and I would have to say I broke out of the cube. The work is challenging and the interaction with every aspect of the company is rewarding. If you do not want to succeed do not work here. Work life balance is a challenge.
I loved this job for the customers and the prospect of new accounts
Customer Service (Former Employee), Martinsburg, WVJuly 8, 2015
Pros: marketing
Cons: long meetings
A regular workday was planning out delivery/pickup schedule. In addition, planning with my Sales Manager a sales/marketing route. I've learned to be patient with management .. I loved my coworkers, they were helpful and all about the customers. The hardest part of the job was scheduling to meet customer satisfaction. The most enjoyable part of the job was marketing, door to door tagging, sales calls to prior customers and local store visits.
Fast pace environment
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Clinton, NCJuly 8, 2015
I am currently employed as a Sr, Sales Manager. I've worked for Aaron's for 6 years consecutively in the past. I can honestly say that it is a great company to work for with advancement opportunities to those who are willing to accept the challenge.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aaron's, Inc.

Aaron's is the leader in lease ownership and specialty retailing of all furniture, consumer electronics, appliances, computers – Read more

Aaron's, Inc. Salaries