Aarons Employee Reviews

Found 1,793 reviews matching the search
Great places to work at.
Product Technician/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 26, 2017
If you like seeing a friendly face in customers always work to be done you constantly moving you'll get a workout from all the deliveries you do and if you like to travel on the road this the job for you.
lots of work, little pay. fun environment
Product Technician/Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MIMay 25, 2017
fun place to work, a lot is expected out of you with little pay. lots of heavy lifting and customer contact. houses arent always the nicest. decent health benefits
Pros
lots of hours, good benefits
Cons
little pay, no raises
Career not a job
Former member (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 25, 2017
If you work hard then you can go anywhere. If you don't then you don't.

Upward mobility is outstanding if you are a performer and are willing to do what it takes.... including long hours!!!
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 25, 2017
Enjoyed my time at aarons and actually loved my job. The position helped me better myself. The people I worked with made me feel very comfortable to where I came out my shell and became a different person but in a good way, commission always motivated me to work extra also working with customers there made me see value in the customers we help.
Plenty work, little pay
Sales Manager Customer/Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCMay 25, 2017
The work does not match the compensation here, the job requires a lot of hours and some stress. The hours and stress do not balance out with the pay that you are awarded for it.
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Lunas, NMMay 24, 2017
Aarons is a fun and easy place to work if you are willing to put 100%. Hard to work schedule with kid's and family. 10 years I have been with Aarons and I have become part of the family. But as my kids are getting older I do need more time to be home with then, not recommended for anyone with kids and a family very long work hours. Sales can be lax at some pointed in the year depending on holidays or schools being out for the summer.. Collections also suffer when summer comes. Give 100% and you will succeed.
Pros
Paid vactions and pto
Cons
Long work hours
not a good place to work
Customer Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILMay 24, 2017
too much behind the scenes things going on all the time. not enough pay for the amount of work you had to do. going into bad neigborhoods to collect
Productive workplace
Store Director (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 24, 2017
Very friendly workplace, outstanding customer service, team work, great buiness leaders, great communication with opportunities to a long term career as equal.
Great experience
Product Technician/Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Alvin, TXMay 24, 2017
The company is a fun environment with passionate managers and associates. They enjoy what they do and they take care of their employees. Overall great experience.
Dirty Work
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 23, 2017
The hours are long and leave a lot of an opportunity for outside activities aside from days off. For the amount of work demanded and cliental that we're forced to work with, the pay is horrendous.
Pros
awesome co-workers
Cons
the customers and pay
Not very fun
Production Technician (Current Employee) –  Marshalltown, IAMay 23, 2017
Not very family oriented. Its hard to balance out work life and family life because they never want you to leave. Not a very organized place to be working at.
Productive social workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INMay 22, 2017
Home Furniture sold on lease. Make sales all day, take payments, phone calls, marketing, a lot of socializing . Easy work place & real smooth. Customers can be rude at times with misunderstanding agreements payments . Sometimes overwhelming with sales, payments & phone calls. Satisfaction of coustomer satisfaction & new customers also sale revenue increased for bonus.
Pros
Monthly bonus
Cons
Troubleshooting electronics
Unsafe environment
Customer Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Big Spring, TXMay 22, 2017
I loved working with my customers and but this place at the time was not a very great place to work, other employees stealing you sale and stealing your commissions, damaging with other employees property.
Great workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  DeLand, FLMay 22, 2017
it's a fun experience you meet new people and see a lot of things and places you learn diff environments. the pay isn't all that great but it's a job!
Pros
Hour breaks
Cons
Work til 5 on SATURDAY
it's laid back out on the road sometimes
Product Technician/Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Marion, OHMay 22, 2017
the job doesn't pay a lot, it's not hard work, it just the hours are til 7-7:30 at night. Management could be a little bit better than what it is. I've learned to do a little bit of accounting work while being employed
Fun place to work
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Spanish Fort, ALMay 21, 2017
Fun and fasted pace work place ....get to meet all types of people ....and give back to the city...long hours and hot work but it does have it pirks some times
Pros
People are fun tp work with
Cons
To low pay
Aarons is great place to work and i would like to continue my employment with them years to come.
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Pampa, TXMay 21, 2017
A great work environment with an opportunity to meet and interact with people and provide great customer service. I have had the opportunity of being in Pampa Texas as a successful General manager and running a successful store from 2009-2012
Pros
Sales comission and bonuses
Cons
Full of lies and don't care about you as a person
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MSMay 20, 2017
Aaron's I thought was a good company to work for, and it was initially. I got a new regional manager that didn't have a clue about the business. After the arrival of the new regional that's when the situation got chaotic. I'm just glad that the nightmare is over and I don't have to deal with that environment anymore. I was forced to work 90 days straight without a day off because we were short staffed. I never got any help from upper management as far as relieving me and giving me a day off. The pay should be more for all that you'll go through. The upper management doesn't seem to understand that you can't make customers pay you. I can't count the times customers pulled guns on us.
Pros
Customer Service
Cons
Egotistical Regional Managers
Fast pace and room for growth
Customer Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Live Oak, FLMay 19, 2017
A typical day at work consists of the following.You begin your shift reviewing your strategy for the day.Once this is done you start implimenting the steps to get it done. There is never a time you are expected to work alone. Management always trains you to work together as a team. It is a great placew to work and strive successfully
Pros
teamwork and pay
Cons
long work hours
productive and fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NMMay 18, 2017
customers were not just numbers they were family. Creating keeping, and maintaining customers were just as if not more important than gaining new clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aarons. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8