AB Sciex Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Constant changes and lay offs
HR (Former Employee) –  USAugust 15, 2014
They do layoffs several rounds a year, and mostly is not due to performance issues but they just want to cut cost. Very inconsiderate and uses employees to the limit and then lay them off.
Pros
On site subsidize gym
Cons
Inconsiderate HR & management.
Enjoy the work ethic and management
Service Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CADecember 9, 2013
I am the first one in 5 AM PST. I have been able to learn Oracle, Sharepoint, and SAP Databases. Management has been great, more of a friendly atmosphere as well as my coworkers, we are a family within the department. I enjoy what I do and enjoy the challenges that come along the way, so there isn't a hard part through my day only that everyday I learn something new. The most enjoyable part of my day is the knowledge.
Pros
Pay
Great place to work with lots of room for growth.
Dir. Human Resources - USA, Central & So. America (Former Employee) –  Foster City, CAJuly 16, 2012
• I played an active role in supporting the Commercial business strategy. Ensuring that all levels of the group understood the goals and objectives of the business, and that they knew they had the support of the Human Resource Department and senior management team to accomplish these goals.

• Served as a confidant to the local leadership team and was viewed as a change agent by leading and sponsoring programs that encouraged flexibility, productivity and efficiency across the organization.

• Lead workforce planning activities and advised managers in staff planning including analyzing issues, identifying related data and topgrading.

• Responsible for handling the full spectrum HR (i.e., benefits, immigration, workers compensation, recruiting, employee relations, compensation, performance management, etc).

• Created and maintain a positive employment environment that encouraged employee understanding, participation, and contribution to the growth and well-being of the business.

• Ensured that the Company was in compliance with local country and industry specific programs pertaining to compliance and all relevant employment laws and employee benefit programs.