Great place to work with lots of room for growth.
Dir. Human Resources - USA, Central & So. America (Former Employee) – Foster City, CA – July 16, 2012
• I played an active role in supporting the Commercial business strategy. Ensuring that all levels of the group understood the goals and objectives of the business, and that they knew they had the support of the Human Resource Department and senior management team to accomplish these goals.
• Served as a confidant to the local leadership team and was viewed as a change agent by leading and sponsoring programs that encouraged flexibility, productivity and efficiency across the organization.
• Lead workforce planning activities and advised managers in staff planning including analyzing issues, identifying related data and topgrading.
• Responsible for handling the full spectrum HR (i.e., benefits, immigration, workers compensation, recruiting, employee relations, compensation, performance management, etc).
• Created and maintain a positive employment environment that encouraged employee understanding, participation, and contribution to the growth and well-being of the business.
• Ensured that the Company was in compliance with local country and industry specific programs pertaining to compliance and all relevant employment laws and employee benefit programs.