Abacus Technology

Abacus Technology Employee Reviews

Ideal for self starter
Program Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCMay 25, 2015
Pros: Flexibility, latitude (in well performing contracts)
Cons: Not enough support in difficult times, lack of cross program allocation flexibility
The company culture is centered around hard working professionals. The company allows you latitude as long as everything is flowing well, however, it is not as present as I believe it should be when things are not going well. Senior VPs and Directors are stretched too thin to care for programs at appropriate levels.
Nice place to work but I was only there as a temp for 11 months.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hunt Valley, MDMay 18, 2015
Pros: Nice people to work with, good atmosphere.
Cons: Minimal health care benefits. Temporary job assignment.
I really liked my job assignment and getting to know new people in the office. I got to know a lot of very appreciative customers after solving order issues for them. Some days were super busy and some days dragged depending on the season. I learned the knew SAP system which a lot of companies seem to be switching over to now. We were treated to very nice lunches at good restaurants on a regular basis by members of corporate in appreciation for our hard work. I felt that I was definitely a valued member of the team even though I was a temp. I was offered a permanent job but the new location was too far for me to travel every day. I was sad to see this assignment end.
Fun Environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Avenel, NJMay 14, 2015
Scanning packages into warehouse, building pallets and containers, examining and inspecting all packages confirming they are suitable for shipment.
• Duties also include unloading items from trucks on to conveyors, and also sorting items on conveyor directing them to proper location.
Former employee
Clerk (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMay 12, 2015
Pros: Friendly Staff
Cons: None
Was a rewarding experience in which I learned a lot of very helpful and useful knowledge for my future. Was hired through the company then employed at the Virginia Beach Circuit Court.
Fun and friendly staff
GENERAL WARE HOUSE WORKER (Former Employee), Lebanon, TNMay 8, 2015
Pros: great pay and overtime
Cons: securtiy and times to get back to your station. breaks were ok
I loved working there. the have the best lunch bar and breakfast bar. they have great team meeting once a month. you get bonus checks if you refer an agent.
Awesome
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 21, 2015
What a energetic company to work for just to be around a whole bunch of sports fans. How exciting and awesome was the job. Great Place
productive work environment
Information Specialist (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GAApril 16, 2015
Productive work environment. Great staffing agency. Loved their dedication and determination to help one find employment on a temporary basis
Production work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Buford, GAApril 8, 2015
On a typical day, I was running an industrial press to make heat shields. Occasionally I would deburr parts, inspect, and even pack the different kinds of head shields.
hard work but great pay
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 21, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: no beifits or security
As A DOD contractor the work experience was great ,but the bad thing was if the government did cutbacks , a contractor is the first one to be laid off. I never felt secure with being a DOD contractor.
Good Starting Point
ROVER SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), McDonough, GAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: excellent in finding a perfect fit.
Cons: not as easy to transfer from temp to perm.
This was a good starting point for employment but going from temp to perm may take a while. Otherwise the staff is knowledgeable in placing you in a position that fits your criteria.
My first Job
1st assistant store manager (Former Employee), McDonough, GAFebruary 25, 2015
Overall the company was a great company to work for. Long hours and phone calls constantly were definitely the worst. For management, the pay and benefits were great!!
I would not recommend this job!!!
Administrative Assistant I (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHFebruary 19, 2015
A typical day at work was being completely stressed over all of the job responsibilities you have to deal with. Management is horrible !!!!! They do not take your personal life and/or issues into consideration at all!!! Their management drinks alcohol at work and dresses inappropriate!!! The hardest part of the job was being at work period. The most enjoyable park of the job was when I left.
Peformed various roles to include agent, dispatch monitor.
Customer Care Agent II (Former Employee), West Columbia, SCFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: paid every week thru temp agency
Cons: low starting wage
Inbound outbound customer calls.
Time management and macro management.
Great place to work.
was able to advice from temp to full time after 1 hrs.
DCSE
Program Administration Specialist (Former Employee), Lynchburg, VAFebruary 2, 2015
The Division of Child Support Enforcement was one that showed me that I did not like having a case load. It is tough work! I had to enforce child support orders set by the court to collect monies for the custodial parent.
Packer (Former Employee), Graniteville,ScJanuary 21, 2015
The job was a good and fun workplace, had good co-workers. The hardest part of the job was standing the whole time. I learn how to pack real good, even the management was on point. I enjoyed lunch the most after a hard night of work. working with the crew is always good cause we talked and stuff and working together.
ok
Sr Drafter (Former Employee), Kennedy Space Center, FLJanuary 20, 2015
I love working at the Space Center and being part of it.
I enjoy working with engineers and creating
enjoyable workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 19, 2015
great company with enjoyable atmosphere. Room for advancement and growth through out the East Coast and wonderful working with set schedules for those with families to take care of.
productive environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Avenel, NJJanuary 8, 2015
normally walking into abacus i would stretch and then get staright to work. it wasn't anything bad about this job just wish they were open longer
Fun environment
Toll Collector (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: occasional solitude, seeing customers smile
Cons: short breaks
the most enjoyable part of this job was that I saw some of the same customers everyday and established a rapport with them. There were several times when I assisted customers with roadside assistance due to breakdown in lanes. It feels good to be able to help make someone's day just a little brighter
Great and productive workplace. Exceeds in Customer Appreciation!
Warehouse Worker (Temp) (Former Employee), McDonough, GADecember 15, 2014
Arrive to work, Clock in, meet up with leads and team associate's, discuss today's job, start working, breakfast break, continue working, lunch break, return to work, last break, complete sorting and scanned items,clean your designated area and go home!

1 2 3 4 5

Abacus Technology Photos

more then 9000 meters of cabling in the same center
this is one of my projects pictures