ABB CONCISE

ABB CONCISE Employer Reviews

A stable place to work
Fulfillment Specialist (Current Employee), Alameda, CAMay 12, 2013
Pros: fundraisers and co workers vote for hardest worker.
Cons: no room for advancement. compensation
Fast pace warehouse where i could fill in where ever help is needed. Customer orders are first priority. Employees know more than management. Managers and supervisors are in and out the company. Co workers are great but seem to forget company policies and speak their language on the work floor.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Coral Springs, FLOctober 2, 2012
ABB Concise does a great job of making the work place a comfortable home like environment. With the constant investments into the employees, ABB Concise shows they care. One thing that stands out when you walk into the facility are the photos of the employees that are scattered throughout the building. They have created a culture that allows employees – more... to meet and socialize with each other. With the televisions, pool table, game system, and multiple lounge couches, ABB concise encourages everyone to socialize. There was a great effort to get employees involved outside of the work place as well. My favorite being the 5k race we attended as a company. Overall a great place to work and I am saddened for leaving. – less
Good atmosphere, lounge room with pool table and vending machines
Distribution associate (Current Employee), Coral Springs, FLJune 14, 2012
Pros: vending machines and pool table, 2 10 min breaks. benefits, paidtime off
Cons: short breaks, left over paid time off hours don't role over. stuborn management, no overtime unless desperate
I like working here because the employees make a good atmosphere. Also the managers can be very nice and understanding. I don't like it here because work gets boring and most of the employees don't get paid what they deserve. Also left over paid time off hours don't roll over after your anniversary.
Very Clean Company
Warehouseman (Former Employee), Alameda, CAJune 11, 2012
Pros: free dinners
Taking prescription order’s for Eye Doctor’s all over the United States. Picking, Packing, Shipping, Sorting, and Stock Put-Away using RF Motorola Scanner. You must work fast to produce good numbers for the week. This is a 24 hour operation and our shifts main focus is Stock Put-Away.