Abbey Delray Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Ivoved working here I enjoyed all aspects of the job
Lowson Blvd, Delray Beach, FL-Secretary (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach FloridaJuly 24, 2014
I loved working I multi-departmental job it was very diversified and I was able to learn more about how to manage my time and to be more efficient. I also enjoyed working and helping the residents of this 28 acre retirement community.
Taking maintenance requests form residents and other departments at the facility, I took acre of the day to day operations of the maintenance, security, housekeeping and lawn maintenance departments. I learned how to manage my time more efficiently.
I loved working with all of my co-workers, but my boss was a little negative about the residents. Seeing some of the residents go from their own apartment to the healthcare facility or the Alhezimer's ward. Just being able to help where I could.
Pros
the residents
Cons
my boss
Nursing Department received deficiency free survey
Director of Nurses (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 21, 2012
Very difficult facility to manage nursing department very set in their ways and not very open to change dificult to manage and update medical clinical needs. There were daily challenges and very busy monitoring and managing residents medically. Many meetings daily. Exellent time management was a wstrong must to work there.
Pros
freee lunch
Cons
no real time off and poor communication within management team
Nice place of employment for student
Hostess/Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLFebruary 12, 2013
I enjoyed my place of employment because it was fit my schedule and worked with my school hours.
Pros
time, people, pay