This position will support and assist the Membership and Marketing Director by providing administrative and clerical support including composing correspondence, maintaining spreadsheets, compiling reports and creating power point presentations.
Weekly responsibilities would include: assisting all departments with marketing material, manage constant contact with email blasts, prepare daily updates and maintain marketing content on the club website with information from all club departments, prepare & print advertisements, mailers, brochures & membership packets.
Other responsibilities would include maintaining a database and files for membership and prospective members, coordinate and track member and prospective member activity, assist with membership questions and attend meetings if needed.
Candidate will report to the Membership and Marketing Director. Desired candidate should be highly self-motivated and be a strong communicator.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- 1-2 years administrative experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software and database programs
- Must be detail oriented, organized and have the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written skills are a must
- Excellent customer service skills with a high level of professionalism
- Be a team player
Interested candidates may send resumes to Lisa Lombardi
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
Abenaqui Country Club, located on the beautiful New Hampshire seacoast, was established in 1903and offers a private facility rich in...