Abercrombie And Fitch

Abercrombie And Fitch United States Employee Reviews

Productive fun place to work
Clerical (Former Employee), New Albany, OHMay 1, 2015
Pros: I loved the clerical work that I was responsible for. The benifits were an added bonus.
Cons: I cant think of any.
ping pong tables located in the lunch room. full cooking staff for lunch. Really great benefits. Management was fair and really nice to work for. Met some great friends there. I cant think of anything that was really hard however all of it was enjoyable. Held sample sales for employees where two times a year employees could buy samples of merchandise for a severely discounted price. They sent employees and their families to Kings Island every summer it was free to the employees and they also provided a full buffet style lunch.
productive fun jobs
Model/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 29, 2015
A typical day at work :
- always greet customers and provide good customer service
- cashier and fitting rooms
- always fold and maintain the sales floor
- I have learn to be more patient with customer and how to encourage and trick customer into buying stuff.
- I also have built a lot of work experience and challenge myself a little because I love jobs that challenges me, they make me more successful and ready for life.
- I love my job, it was pretty essay I didn't find nothing difficult in it except maybe some difficult customers I had to deal with.
- the most enjoyable part of my job was people completing me for my outfits which I model for the company and sometimes want yo take pictures with me and also enjoy helping customers and give opinion in making good choices
Great Experience with a very Visually Dedicated Company
Store Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 27, 2015
Pros: Opening Stores. Working in Crisis Management. Working close with Loss Prevention. A team, I chose, would assist me in making sure I kept my store one of the Premier store on the East Coast.
Cons: Hours. The last 3 years I worked anywhere from 50 to 85 hours a week.
I was able to expand my concepts of retail over such a great amount of time. Got great opportunities to open new stores across the US, and to help stores that were struggling to get back to where they were both on a Merchandise aspect and hiring the right fit for the type of management and style of 'Brand Reps" that we were looking for.
Fun place to work.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), GAApril 20, 2015
Pros: good health benifits.
Cons: Feel Little bit of racism, and less up growing opportunities.
Weird rules and regulation between employee and employer. Can't hangout together. Recruiting on your day off too its too much.Look matters most than actual work ability and skills.
A fun beginners job thats teaches you the importance of customer service
Impact Member (Current Employee), Douglasville, GAApril 20, 2015
Pros: Fun Team and discount at the mall
Cons: Not a lot of hours during slow periods
For my past 2-3 years working in A&F, I have learn a lot and have met great people through working in the store. Though its more beneficial to work during seasonal times, A&F is a good store to work in if you are looking for your first ever job to get you prepare for future jobs.
Fun atmosphere, treated terribly
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), OhioApril 14, 2015
Pros: experience
Cons: stress, LOW pay, no respect from the community.
A typical day at Abercrombie is like walking into a sinking ship. My time at Abercrombie was one of immense growth in business and how to survive a multitude of demands from upper management. They are very critical in demands and purposefully put people down. Audits are unfair, scorecards are more severe and bonuses are all cut. The company is helpful in learning management skills, but once you get what you needed, get out.
productive workplace with diverse people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Johnson City, TNApril 11, 2015
I feel that the particular branch I worked with was managed well. I had the opportunity to work with and meet many new and interesting people. I enjoyed the many different duties I was expected to fulfill. The hardest part of the job was the short breaks. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with new people on a daily basis.
Fun work place with a variety of people
Brand Representative (Current Employee), Grandville, MIApril 6, 2015
Pros: Very flexible work hours
Cons: No opportunities for advancement
A typical day at work consisted of interaction with customers, handling transactions, cleaning, and organizing the store to keep it up to standard. I learned a lot about customer interaction and the importance of creating a personal experience for each customer. My managers, coworkers, had great synergy, and I enjoyed the amount of diversity that my store had. The most enjoyable part of this job was the ability to meet new people everyday, and having the power to make a positive impact in someone's life by putting on a smile and striking up a conversation about a stylish outfit.
good with a young crowd
Associate (Former Employee), buford, GaApril 5, 2015
a and f is not bad to work at at all. the pay does suck but its also a fun environment. theres no one thats going to boss you around.
Abercrombie was my least favorite job.
Abercrombie Model (Former Employee), El Paso, TXApril 1, 2015
Pros: Employee Disccount
Cons: Scheduling
A typical work day was stressful. I learned how to sell people on items, work the cash register, and how to better communicate with Spanish speaking customers. There were many different managers therefore there were many different personalities and ways to do your job when with certain managers. Co-workers were nice and helpful when I started out for the most part. The hardest part of the job was being scheduled. The most enjoyable part was the costumers.
Good for high school or college student
Model and Impact Member (Former Employee), Short Hills, NJApril 1, 2015
Gives you an idea of what it is like to work in retail, laid back except for what the appropriate dress code is. Strict about breaks too. They also often expect you to work after the mall closes, but will compensate with overtime pay. Sometimes pretty boring.
a strong sense of community. fun, easygoing managers
Part Time Impact/ Sales Associate (Former Employee), water street, new york, NYMarch 30, 2015
knowing the products that you're selling to the costumers, listening to the needs of customers, and doing your part for your team was essential for my success at Abercrombie
Fun and productive home office
Associate Visual Coordinator (Former Employee), Columbus oHMarch 30, 2015
Home office is a fun environment to be a part off. The best part of the job was being able to work with cross functional teams to impact the business.
High Energy and Fun Work Place
Floor Model (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 24, 2015
Abercrombie is a diverse workplace with people who come and shop from all parts of the world. I think that is what I liked most about working there because you meet new people everyday. They had a very flexible schedule and you could work and also go to school without stress of not being able to manage time. The managers were very friendly and always made sure the associates understood the goals of the day and what was new in the store. My co-workers were so nice and most of them attended the same school as I did. The hardest part of my job was working in a place where there is a high theft rate and you would have to be in stressful situations. The best part of my job was the close friends I made over the years of working in a great time and work environment.
Very Productive and fun work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Memorial City Mall, Houston,TXMarch 14, 2015
A typical day at work is very calm but sometimes (depending on the day) can have sudden burst of customers. I have learned a great deal of experience with the cashier, how to handle merchandise in the stock room and how to give great customer service and also help prevent customers from stealing as well. My co-workers are very fun, energetic, and hard working. Working at Abercrombie and Fitch is very simple and fun. The most enjoyable part of work is just working along side my co-workers.
Great experience and a pleasure to work for.
Apparel Designer - Lead (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 13, 2015
Abercrombie & Fitch is a great place to learn and receive the best experience in the apparel industry. Not only does it better yourself in your career but it allows you to meet the most nicest and talented people in design.
abercrombie and fitch warehouse
Sorter/Loader (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 11, 2015
A typical day at work was easy that people was lovely and helped when ever I needed it. I learned how to use a couple different scanners, how to load the trucks that was mostly it. The management and co-workers were lovely people. The hardest thing about the job was the hours. The enjoyable part of the job was the people there was some great people there.
Stressful and Over worked.
Overnight shipment and Sales Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FloridaMarch 9, 2015
The management was rude and unprofessional. They do not care about their employees or their well being. They offered terrible benefits.
Good Experience
Store Manager (Current Employee), Annapolis, MDMarch 5, 2015
Pros: benefits, fun and casual work environment
Cons: the entry level pay
I started out as a manager in training and moved pretty quickly from an assistant manager to a store manager. Its a great entry level job with hands on training and skills that I think are helpful in the workforce. I learned a lot about leadership, management, recruiting, and hiring. Coworkers are the best part, its a casual environment and you work around young people. The hardest part is managing people around your own age.
Standard retail
Sales associate (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDMarch 1, 2015
Abercrombie is fast paced place to work, but is also fun. A typical day at A&F is down stocking merchandize, folding it then placing it in the appropriate location. Working at A&F I learned more about retail. My coworkers were mostly in high school or college students, which gave A&F and pleasant and fun environment to work in. Hardest part of my job was to find items. The best part of my job was being with young adults.

1 2 3 4 5

Store Manager
$36,000 per year
Sales Associate/Customer Service

Abercrombie And Fitch Photos

We all chose to wear denim and didn't realize we were all going to wear denim. Jan.23,2014
Denim..somehow we all wore denim. Jan.23,2014