Abercrombie Employee Reviews

A very chill work place and great management
Impact (Current Employee), Cheektowaga, NYJuly 18, 2015
A typical work day for an impacter is really just replenishing the items in the store and stock room, tidying up the stock room and taking out the trash.
Great place to start a career and gain managerial skills within the retail industry.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMay 24, 2015
Abercrombie was a great opportunity to gain managerial skills in a short period of time. It gives you the opportunity to learn management of people, money, and store maintenance.
productive and fun to be around employees
Cashier (Current Employee), Orland Park, ILMay 8, 2015
Pros: discount on clothes
Cons: don't get enough hours
A typical day at work was very busy, learned how to handle money, co-workers were fun to be around. The hardest part of the job is working overtime till 3 a.m. The most enjoyable part is communicating with customers.
Exciting and busy work area
Model/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 4, 2015
Pros: big store in the city, fun team members, discount
Cons: understanding foreign languages
Working at Abercrombie was a great experience because it was in chicago and was a huge tourist store. I got to help customers from many different country's! It was always busy in this store so i learned how to handle all of my duties quickly and efficiently. Everyone i worked with was friendly and also hard working.

The hardest part of the job was trying to understand someone who didnt speak very good english
The most enjoyable part of the job was working in a popular store where i got to meet new people all day
model
Model/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dayton, OHApril 30, 2015
You just organize clothes and help customers its a very easy job, the managers were cool, the co-workers were ok. I learned a lot about organizing and keeping things in order.
Easy going work force
Model/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Modesto, CAApril 22, 2015
Pros: Friendly staff
Cons: Low pay and hours
Enjoyed working here. A lot of things you can learn working in retail. Helps you understand the workforce and also helps you and your communication skills with every day people. Helps you know the importance of a product.
I liked the clothing
Impact Team Member (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 14, 2015
Not a great place to work if you really need income. doesn't work if you're a student because of the call in shifts. The co-workers were nice.
Pretty cool place to work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TxFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: uniforms are pretty nice.
Cons: it's too dark in there!
I started working here during high school and it was fun for the most part, until they tried to get me to come in during my school hours. Co-workers, some are pretty genuine people, others are not as nice because they have this sense of entitlement just because their tag says model instead of sales associate.
Abercrombie
2 Room Worker (Former Employee), New Albany, OHJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: listen to music
Cons: perfume made it smelly
I did enjoy this job quite a bit. It was over night and my co-workers were pretty handy as far as teaching me how to do my job. I was not micro-managed and loved to work in the fast pace environment. The managers actually worked as well so it made me feel as if they enjoyed their jobs as well.
A productive and fun place to work
Part Time Sales Associate / Cashier (Former Employee), Arlington, TXJanuary 7, 2015
Welcomed customers into a friendly and well-organized environment.
Committed to helping customers improve their emotional and physical wellbeing through translating customer needs into personalized product solutions.
Educate consumers on the latest personal care innovations.
I am cheerfull and have great people skills.
Model/Cashier/Retail (Former Employee), Humble, TXJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: fun place to work.
Cons: part time hours and no benifits.
A typical day at work started with reading a bulletin review of the week. Then get my punch list of duty's,and begin completing assigned tasks.I learned to properly stock and display merchandise.It was a great working environment and I enjoyed interacting with my fellow employees,as well as the patrons.However the hours were very minimal,and I was a seasonal employee.
Unprofessional and biased work setting
Impact Team Member (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 12, 2014
Pros: high discounts on clothing
Cons: little to no work time, unprofessional bosses
A typical day at work, if you could even get decent hours, was like being thrown into a dirty teenager's room with a checklist. Not saying the store was dirty, but it was a bit dusty. The managers are picky with workers, rarely allowing actual growth within the store's ranks. The co-workers were very nice, and respectable. Little can be said about the managers though. The most enjoyable part of the job, was actually being able to work.
fun workplace
Model (Former Employee), Manchester, CTDecember 5, 2014
Pros: discount on great clothes
Cons: short breaks and no benefits
- peaceful laid back environment
- I learned how to work directly with customers on a daily basis
- Most of my managers were really nice
- my co-workers were great! I made a lot of friends
- best part of the job was recruiting other models to work in the store
Enjoyable
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hollister, OKOctober 23, 2014
Pros: i loved my co-workers super and enviorment
Cons: pay does not increase unless a bachelor is obtained.
I started with this company when I was 16, it was my first payroll job.
Caring company who appreciates family values and dedicated employees.
Workers' Compensation Supervisor (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 15, 2014
AS&G, once a small company, is on a rapid growth path. They go beyond the normal standard to meet and exceed the needs their clients. This dedication to client satisfaction has fostered a strong reputation in the TPA industry and recognition across the United States. Despite AS&G's steady growth, they maintain an uncommon level of loyalty to their employees. I am proud to list AS&G as my employer and to have been a member of their team.
Typical Retail Work
Lead Stock Manager/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Mobile, ALOctober 10, 2014
My first job ever and it was a really good experience. My managers did not micromanaged at all and was very relaxed. The store was usually slow during the week. The hours were ok. Usually worked 3pm till close and off on the weekends. It was a great learning experience.
Chill and friendly work place
Stocker (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNSeptember 22, 2014
the job was pretty easy and laid back when there wasn't a rush. Other than that great co-workers and a rememberable experiace
good job to get work experience
Member of the Impact team (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: fun work envirorment
Cons: constant manager turnover
you can pick your own hours but, very low hourly pay. some co-workers are good and some are completely useless.
Working Hard For Just About Nothing
Impact Team Member (Former Employee), Towson, MDSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: retail experience
Cons: minimum wage, no benefits, superficial expectations for its employees
I spent most days stocking shelves and folding clothes in the inventory room.
customer service skills
Sales Associate (Former Employee), destin, flSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: employees
lots of cleaning and customer service. stocks and cashier also.