We are an innovative and dynamic organization that provides behavioral healthcare via the Internet or telephone, to patients who struggle with depression or life transitions. We are seeking a full-time individual to work with our clients. This team member will be responsible for engaging potential clients, explaining to them our services and enrolling them in our programs. The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal and selling skills, top-notch communication and customer service expertise along with sales experience. Scheduled hours are 3:00 pm-11:00 pm EST, Monday-Friday. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Establish client relationships and continuous interaction with clients/potential clients, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding eligibility and billing.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate potential clients about program options.
- Enroll clients using our scheduling system
The Ideal Candidate
- Self motivated team player with multitasking abilities
- Proven sales results and selling skills
- Organized, self-starter with 2 years of client relationship management
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Computer skills and efficiency in utilizing Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Demonstrated work ethic
For immediate interview consideration, please apply here:
Indeed - 21 months ago