Following industry standard practices, analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies moderate to highly complex software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS or desktop applications products. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. Leads one or more software development/enhancement projects that can span multiple modules/projects. Requires advanced, substantial knowledge and proficiency in industry and/or job requirements.
Essential Functions :
- Within a team environment, proactively analyze, clarify, code and unit test software, including features, defects and refactoring.
- Review existing delivery dates and work requirements with current knowledge set, analyze possible alternatives and communicate options and their affects, both technical and upon delivery date.
- Participate in code reviews, both of your own code and as a reviewer.
- Participates in project teams to create working software.
- Record and report status in agile environment.
- Prepare code documentation.
- Contributes ideas to project planning and occasionally mentors other engineers.
- Protect company proprietary and confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and 5+ years of experience.
- Technical certifications preferred.
- 6+ years experience C#, .Net & Microsoft SQL.
- 4+ years experience with web application design.
- Experience with design patterns and understanding of SOLID principles preferred.
- Has the ability to work on problems of significan scope independently. Self directed.
- Complete understanding and wide use of technical standards, principles, theories, and concepts in the field. General knowledge of other related principles.
- Agile development, object oriented design and development, highly concurrent environments, automation, web services, and Saas skills.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Team player, clearly communicates both written and verbally, ability to address and resolve them in a professional manner. Able to describe technical topics in a non-technical manner.
- Able to clearly communicate technical approach, status and necessity for assitance. Able to interact independently as well as with a team.
- Adaptable to change.
Abila serves dynamic nonprofit organizations, associations and government agencies with comprehensive membership management SaaS and...