ABILITY Network Employee Reviews

Horrible
Technical Support II/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 16, 2016
Dont care to share.. For each is it own... I wouldn't refer no one in a million years to apply to Ability Network. They have their favorites. Over worked and under paid. Treat employees like numbers.
Growing Too Fast, forgotten roots
accountant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNAugust 30, 2016
Mpls office is beautiful but culture is high stress, have to pay for parking downtown, Overtime is expected of salary employees. Very little recognition for hard work done. They move you around a lot in the building. Hard to make friends with high turnover.
Pros
Fruit and Pop free, quarterly company meals
Cons
Long hours, hard to take earned vacations, managers change often
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 15, 2016
Great place to learn and build on your career.
Great Supervisor
Great Manager
Great Team

Enjoy coming to work.
Terrible culture and no opportunity
Sales (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 22, 2015
Lack of direction, poor management. Being a Director, I was surprised by how the management team micro-managed, and disrespected their employees. If an employee is not performing to your expectations, discuss it with them instead of belittling them in front of their colleagues. No chance for advancement unless you sell your soul. It's clear that upper management is looking to go public at any cost. They aquire companies with no regard for how it affects current customers and employees. No raises given and record profits made according the the town hall meetings.
Pros
Fruit and free soda
Cons
Everything else
Fun Loving job
Data Administrator (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 26, 2015
Enjoying working environment.
Very Good company
Good peers.
Satisfy with this job
• Seek electronic files in various CRM's, data drives and folders to identify customer contracts
• Collect, insert and manage data in Excel worksheets
• Deposit contracts into a central database
• Ensure a high level of data integrity and high standard of reporting
• Ensure timely analysis and reporting of processed data
• Maintain processes for collecting, aggregating, matching, consolidating and distributing Data
culture and people were great
Support Analyst /Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 20, 2015
Ability Network provides a secure network service which simplifies complex workflow processes, enhance administrative efficiencies, improve patient security, and clinical awareness. The company serves a majority of the hospitals in the country as well as other health care providers, including the nation’s largest healthcare payer, CMS/Medicare.
Responsibilities included the sale and services to small medical offices, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals, home health, and hospices; updating customer information in Microsoft CRM; creating, tracking, and updating opportunities for sales representatives; review and process orders for direct and outside sales teams; track and report results from tradeshows, corporate events, speaking events, and public relations programs.
• Hired after three weeks of 6 month contract of being a temp for Ability Network after seeing my capability’s to quickly sell and acclimatize to the business.
• Trained three new employees into the sale support and specialist teams, helped coordinate care, reduce record fragmentation, and participate in new and emerging care models, and access the direct project network, state, and community-based Health Information Exchanges (HIEs).
• Assisted with the upgrade of 11,000 customers over a 7 month period following the merger/acquisition of Ivan’s and Ability Network. Daily sales calls with clients of the medical industry.
• Accomplished 300 upgrades in one month.
The management was all over the place. I had five new bosses within a year time period. They paid very poorly for the work they required of
  more... you and the instant you become too expensive to them they get rid of you for someone they can pay cheaper.  less
Pros
great culutre of work
Cons
horrible management
Nice place to work, wish it was a better long term option
AR Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 18, 2015
Typical day would be training newer employees, helping out with anything, handling inbound calls for payment and making outbound calls to track late payments.

I enhanced my customer service skills, learned about the Medicare industry and proper collection techniques.

My manager is one of the best managers I have ever had.

Hardest part of the job would be not being rewarded / recognized for hard work and results.

Most enjoyable parts of the job would be to always be learning something new and developing long lasting relationships with my co workers.
Pros
Free fruit, downtown location
Cons
Low pay, minimal advancement opportunity
Sales driven, management heavy company
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 6, 2015
The technical support and implementation teams are severely underpaid for their skill sets. There has been huge turnover over the past 10 months in which techs are leaving for jobs that are paying $10-15k more a year, despite being level I positions. There are no clear career paths. Supervisors, managers, directors and trainers have been hired externally despite a pool of highly qualified candidates within the company. The morale of the support and implementation teams are lower than anywhere else I have worked. The amount of empty rhetoric provided by the company is staggering.
Pros
Free fruit on Tuesdays and Thrusdays, free beverages
Cons
Non-competive wage for downtown Minneapolis, unclear career paths, no company unity, no bonuses for support team, benefits become worse each year, etc.
ABILITY is Great
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 6, 2015
ABILITY is a great atmosphere to work in with great people. Being in this environment has taught me how to conduct myself in a more professional manner, given me opportunities to better myself personally, and created an enjoinment that promotes career growth and opportunities for promotion.
Pros
Casual Dress Code, Greatn People, Employee Appreciation Celebrations
Cons
Not many opportunites to transfer.
Great company to work for
Region Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 2, 2014
I've worked at ABILITY Network for over six years. The enviornment is very relaxed. Co-workers, management are great to work with/for. If you work hard it is defenitely noticed. The benefits are very fair and competitive. I highly recommend working here.
Pros
Highly rewarded for hardwork and dedication
Cons
Monthly sales goals are very challenging to meet
IVANS Inc. was mergered with ABILITY Network
Senior Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 9, 2013
All accounting associates are loosing their jobs. ABILITY is located in Minneapolis, MN.
A nationwide medical software company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 23, 2013
Great co-workers and benefits. Hardest part of the job was reaching high sales goals. I learned a lot about Medicare and the healthcare industry in general.
Pros
worked out of my home
Cons
laid off due to re-structure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABILITY Network. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8