Ability Employee Reviews in United States

Enjoyable workplace with advancement possiblities
Customer Service - Supermarket /Fryer Program (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIMarch 17, 2016
Held various positions during my ten years with this firm. My ability to investigate and offer solutions to situations as they arose was one of my greatest assets and helped maintain the proper profit margins.
Pros
Larger firm with many career opportunities
Cons
Conflicting management styles
workplace
Merchandiser Contractor (Current Employee) –  LouisianaJanuary 31, 2016
once a month I travel to stores to setup displays and make sure products are being sold they pay pretty decent the job is very stress free
Customer Service Focus with Strong Administrative Skills
Small Business Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 4, 2016
A typical day at work includes running a pedicure/manicure business which means performing services, booking/confirming appointments as well as administrative duties such as the bookkeeping, supply purchasing and towel washing. I have learned that it in this business, it is just important to have a realistic plan as it is to have an attainable goal. There is not a typical management team because the salon operates with subcontractors so I would consider the salon owner as a type of manager because she is final decision maker. With that being said, she is very approachable and reasonable, always willing to assist in any way. The hardest part of the job is finding parking in the midtown area. The most enjoyable part of the job is providing relaxation and service to people.
Pros
Flexibility, Customer Relations, Enjoy Salon Environment
Cons
Stable income
location near transportation and resturants
DATA ENTRY CLERK, EXPRESS PROFESSIONAL (Former Employee) –  7136 N.ClarkDecember 16, 2015
A typical day at work would be me arriving with the Doctor to open the clinic. Start all computer systems and answer all message left on voice mail. Send out all labs once pick up had come. Review all appointment scheduled for the day and opening. Open phone lines for patients. Call patients who needed to come in for a follow up. Answer all incoming call to the clinic. As well as answer all question a patient had to the best of my ability. File all documents electronically, collect co-pays, verify insurances though the system check.
Pros
Doctor always paid for lunch
Cons
you could not leave the clinic
Nordstrom Women's Desiger Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLDecember 11, 2015
The greatest challenge was relationship selling but it was also the greatest reward. The first 6 months Women's Designer, under my management, was the number one department in top 250 customer spend increase.
Pros
Salary plus commission and promote from within
Cons
no work life balance
Great work place
Lead DSP (Current Employee) –  Frankfort, INNovember 9, 2015
Great coworkers and definitely a place to grow and flourish, but the pay just inst great. Great management, and always a fun environment.
Operator (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAOctober 18, 2015
the job was very flexible with schedules around school and family. the management and the team was great. I learned great customer service skills.
About me
Construction Accountant/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLSeptember 24, 2015
I wear many hats but enjoy cost accounting the most. I like working in a group but am just as happy working alone. I am detail oriented and like a busy day.
Nonstop customers
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 24, 2015
Everyday consist of dealing with very nice customers. Never gave me a hard time. So when they needed help knowing what was on a sandwich, I would be able to help them easily.
Pros
Great managment
Cons
Not knowing what to eat for lunch because everything was GREAT
Great people
Financial Coordinator​ Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenwood IndianaSeptember 8, 2015
In this job my favorite part was my co-workers! Everyone was helpful and friendly. It made my job fun and enjoyable to go to.
Shipcomwireless
Logistics / Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAAugust 21, 2015
Since it’s founding in 1997, Shipcom Wireless Inc. USA has become a leading provider of integrated supply chain execution software solutions with a focus on the markets of automatic identification and data collection (AIDC), radio frequency identification (RFID), and enterprise mobility. Shipcom delivers solutions in the areas of: asset tracking, asset maintenance, warehousing, transportation, logistics execution (LES), manufacturing execution (MES), and much more. Shipcom has accrued 15 years of experience and intellectual property in developing infrastructure software and composite applications for the enterprise. Shipcom has satisfied Fortune 1000 customers around the globe with its projects involving a multitude of sites installed in production critical operational deployments. Shipcom is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Pros
Help with my Work Ethics
Cons
N/A
Productive and fun work experince
Esthetician, Freelance Makeup Artist (Former Employee) –  San AntonioAugust 19, 2015
getting to a organized work enivorment with great mangement and great cummincation skills. Hardest part about the job is telling the customers we don't have the product they are looking for
Pros
applying makeup on customers
Cons
lack of communication
I worked as a student assistant, helping UWRF students perform better on their academics.
Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  UWRFAugust 4, 2015
I worked as a student assistant while going to college at University of Wisconsin-River Falls. This job worked really well with my school schedule and I loved going to work everyday. I welcomed students and faculty by utilizing interpersonal communication skills to greet them and create a comfortable environment. I helped students complete their exams by reading or writing for them. I also did daily office tasks such as answering phones, copying and making appointments.
Pros
Staff, Students, Flexibility
Cons
Pay, hours
The amazing place. I was part of designing big celebrities' homes
Interior Designer - assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 26, 2015
Hello !
It was never a typical day working for me. Everyday is different and bring new experience. I learned new things every day to be a better designer and to better address needs of my boss and her clients.
The hardest part of the job is when people were no doing their jobs and the best part is the total opposite when everybody in the team knows what to do.

Darius
Pros
I love interior design and I love furniture design
Cons
no cons at all. Everything was great !
professional place to work
Warehouse associate, prologisitix (Former Employee) –  grand prairie txJune 24, 2015
very organized management team, hard working coworkers, great supervisors, detail oriented company with honest qualities
Very informative
Dishwasher, stocker, customer service, warehouse (Former Employee) –  Harvey, ILJune 2, 2015
I'm an entry level starter and have not found a job yet. I look forward to working with this company in the near future and allow opportunity for growth.
Pros
None yet
Cons
None yet
not something i like doing "waitress" but it was paying my school bills
Waitress (Former Employee) –  rosemeed caMay 25, 2015
Not something i enjoyed at all but i did it because it was helping me pay off my school loan.

The food the place the people everything was great. The reason why i left was because i started full time school.
Productive and fun place to work
Coach and develop social and educational growth (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 9, 2015
Both of these places were really great to me. The upper management is caring and understanding of most all circumstances. They were flexible with my school schedule and were patient in training me even though I had no similar work experience.
Pros
Taken care of
Director of Household (Current Employee) –  Riverside CaApril 17, 2015
I am faithful and diligent to do my job with excellence by giving my employer my best and they will be glad they hired me and I will perform my task with a great attitude. I am detailed oriented with the ability to analyze a situation and create effective solutions. I am able to understand and articulate processes by listening carefully. I have excellent interpersonal skills at both an individual level as well as a team player. I bring to the table great customer service skills with the ability to resolve complaints. I have superior written and verbal communication skills. I believe my employer will recognize my value and contribution to the organization.
looking for a full time job
director of food service (Former Employee) –  philadelphiaMarch 18, 2015
I enjoy working with a large group and i also enoy working with the public. i have been working with the public for over 25 years.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
health benifits

4.2