Abington Memorial Hospital (AMH) is a 665-bed, regional referral center and teaching hospital, which has been providing comprehensive, high-quality services for people in Montgomery, Bucks and Philadelphia counties for more than 90 years. AMH employs over 5,500 employees, making AMH one of the largest employers in Montgomery County. The hospital's medical staff consists of over 1,100 physicians, including primary care, medical and surgical specialists. More than 1,100 volunteers give their time and talents to support this not-for-profit hospital, and AMH provides more than $45 million in free care to our community each year.
• 2013 Philadelphia Magazine TOP DOCS
• 2012 Philadelphia Magazine TOP DOCS - 44 physicians from Abington Memorial Hospital were recognized by their peers as “Top Doctors” in Philadelphia Magazine.
• 2012 Philadelphia Magazine TOP DENTISTS - Exemplifying AMH’s commitment to clinical excellence and patient safety, 11 dentists from AMH were recognized by their peers as "Top Dentists" in Philadelphia Magazine.
• Healthy WorkPlace Award 2010 - named one of the healthiest employers in the region, in the Philadelphia Business Journal's inaugural Healthy WorkPlace Awards.
• First acute care hospital in the Philadelphia area to earn Magnet® designation and in 2013 received Magnet recognition for the 3rd time!
• Named one of the Best Places to Work in the Philadelphia region by the Philadelphia Business Journal, 2010 and 2008.
Benefits of Working at Abington
• Abington Memorial Hospital offers specialty certifications, tuition assistance and continuing education.
• Committed to being one of the best places to work in the region.
• Abington Township was named “One of America’s Best Places to Live” by Money magazine.
• Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, sick time, vacation and holiday pay, tuition assistance, discount parking, direct deposit, credit union and more!
• On-site childcare available.
Abington Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer – less