Job Title: Key Account Manager
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports To: VP Sales
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Key Retail, Airport or Audiology account sales and account management
- Targeted account assignment; Sales Proposals and Presentations
- Current assigned customers; Planning/order tracking/marketing promotions
- Fact and data checking of retailer and partner sites
- Set-up and maintenance of customer documents and product portfolios
- Responding immediately to customer queries about daily orders, inventory, returns and shipments
- As a member of the sales team, functions include: administrative and client support, and buyer customer service
- Participating in trade shows and marketing events
- Submitting required sales and forecasting reports accurately, completely and on time.
- Previous Sales Experience Required. (Inside and/or Outside Sales will be considered)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Solid business understanding- specifically related to communicating with buyers and clients as well as internal team members
- Ability to work well and produce professional quality deliverables under tight time constraints
- Experience working in complex business environments and on high-pressure, fast-paced projects in a collaborative team setting
- Advanced problem solving skills/ ability to troubleshoot issues without requiring a lot of guidance or oversight
- Excellent work ethic, displaying dependability and commitment to our success
- Willingness and confidence to “own” new tasks & responsibilities
Work experience must include a minimum of 2 years inside sales and/or B to B experience
Bachelors Degree Required
Superior knowledge of accessing and using the Internet, HTML, and MS Office tools; knowledge of computer systems, communication tools and software such as Windows NT, FTP, HTTPS, SMTP, Internet security, and delimited file formats.
Salary - $50,000.00 annually
Indeed - 17 months ago
Able Planet is a Consumer Electronics / Hearing / Listening Device company that is rapidly growing in the Wheat Ridge, Colorado region...