BASIC FUNCTION – Chief Engineer will be responsible for all start up and continuing operations for large data center. Requires 7-10 years in critical facilities operations with 3-5 as Chief or Assistant Chief.
Perform all engineering operations and mechanical/electrical maintenance of the facility under the direction of building management and the ABM Engineering Branch Manager.
Responsible for continued and uninterrupted operation of rasied floor 24-7-365
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate and maintain all building equipment to ensure the operation of same is with design capabilities and to achieve proper environmental conditions prescribed by building management.
- Perform preventive maintenance on the equipment as prescribed by ABM Engineering Services’ and manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Perform all housekeeping functions and maintain a professional appearance of equipment and engineering spaces assigned to engineer.
- Maintain an energy management program which ensures measures are taken to operate all systems in the most efficient manner to keep operating costs to a minimum.
- Review building operations, preventive maintenance, training, energy management and equipment status on a frequent basis. Coordinate this review with the ABM Engineering Services Branch Manager.
Overall responsibility for the following functions and tasks:
HVAC Systems & Mechanical Systems
Water Treatment Procedures
Implementation and management of:
Operational Manuals and Logs
Equipment History Book
The Safety Program
The Inventory Control Program
The Preventive Maintenance Program
The Daily Engineering Log
Work Order Procedures
Failure Analysis Procedures
The Formal Training Program
Building Management Communications
Union compensation provided
Apply via email above