ABR Employment Services

ABR Employment Services Employer Reviews

General Laborer (Former Employee), Sparta, WIFebruary 24, 2014
The company helps you find a job and get you in a great work place
Temp agency with great positoins
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Stevens Point, WIFebruary 17, 2014
Enjoyed working here. Was placed at a company for 9 months and I loved it. The best thing is you can work at different companies, gaining great work experience for your resume. The staff was always there if needed.
the management and other ABR workers are really nice
General Labor (Former Employee), Appleton, WIFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: the management and other abr workers are really nice
Cons: the jobs are only temporary
the jobs are only temporary jobs. the management and other ABR workers are really nice.
emplyment agency
Temporary Line Worker (Former Employee), Manitowoc, WIDecember 4, 2013
I was set up at job that was under my skill level. I felt very insulted by the people working at this agency.
no such thing as a guarantee
Material handler/ dock attendant (Former Employee), Appleton, WIAugust 9, 2013
Pros: treat you like a person, most positions pay well and are temp to perm or direct hire.
Cons: i sense a dropoff in personnel will cause business to fade
I absolutely loved ABR as a staffing agency and believed they acted quick in finding employment for me. My last position was set up as a temp to permanent position. I thought I was doing well, never saw it coming, and worse yet wasn't given a valid explanation for why I was let go. I didn't find another position right away so I opted to go with another – more... temp service. they tried to get me to resign with them to jump ship in the middle of a contract to take a better position with them. I later found out that it was close to $4.00 below market value for this position, and was purged from the records for not having safety boots in time for the position I agreed to take later on and asked for thier patience until the end of March so I could start in April. The woman who first placed me and had a good rapport/ weekly communication with each other left for a better job, so the newer employees didn't truly know my situation and made (what I believe to be) a terrible judgment call on me. How do I go from just missing my first two days medically excused, then working 40-56 hours a week for 1 and a half months, to... ah, we're gonna let you go and you can re-apply with us in 6 months. – less
Human Resources Processor (Current Employee), Stevens Point, WIJuly 7, 2013
I like working for ABR. They helped me find jobs when my schedule was hard to work around. They were very understanding!
It was a decent place to try out different jobs.
Laborer (Former Employee), Plover, WIMarch 9, 2013
Pros: you decided how many hours you worked.
Cons: low pay.
General labor, sometimes boring and repetitive. It was nice being able to work for a company before you tried to get in full time, so you could tell if it was going to work for you.
Production Manager (Former Employee), Appleton. WIJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: employees truly care for their temps
Cons: management is rude on the phone
I came to ABR looking for help in my job search after returning from a second tour overseas. I wasn't having much luck until one of the girls took the time to help me with my resume and set me up with the JSA Vet program. Ultimately she did not find me my dream position but because of her help I am now a production manager with an amazing company. I – more... will forever follow this recruiter as I am very impressed with the amount of integrity and passion she demonstrates for her field.

Thanks ABR Appleton! – less
ABR - Found me work
Production Welder (Current Employee), Appleton, WINovember 25, 2012
Pros: good looking recruiters
Cons: mean boss, to many different faces
I was found on a resume posting site by one of the girls at ABR. This agency treats you better than the others and not just like an lowly temp like some of the others. I have never been treated disresctfully or talked down to there. I was found a welding position almost instantly and my recruiter found me the perfect company. I think those girls have – more... had 3-4 managers over the 6months annd when talking on the phone you can hear their current manager yelling at employees in the background. These girls still manage to do stay professional towarsd us no matter what.

Keep up the good work ABR!

Girls of ABR Calander on the Way??????????????????? – less
Great Place!
Office/Administrative/Clerical (Current Employee), Stevens Point, WINovember 21, 2012
Pros: friendly staff
ABR is a great company to work for. They are understanding, encouraging, and the staff is very friendly. I've always had a positive experience working through ABR.
good people in office
Welder (Current Employee), Appleton, WIAugust 28, 2012
Pros: very helpful
abr found me work when needed if i was laid off from one company they would take the time to find me work while being laid off
Fun Place to work
Machine Assistant (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIJune 7, 2012
Pros: learning new things, how to run a machine, putting product on it
Cons: working 3rd shift
I loved how I got to interact with the machine. I got to help put stuff on the machine, learn how they ran, The hardest part of the job was working 3rd shift. Running the machine until there was a problem and having to stop the machine to fix it and sometimes we couldnt fix the problem.