Job title: Field Salesperson – Silicon Valley Territory
Outstanding opportunity for newly created field sales position.
- Develop and work with manufacturer’s representatives to leverage sales efforts.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with end-customer and Engineering decision makers.
- Prospect for new clients and projects.
- Meet and exceed sales and margin targets for the region.
- Formulate quote strategies
- Coordinate activities amongst our sales support staff and distribution team.
- Negotiate pricing between our customers and distributors.
- Track and report all opportunities within region
- Monitor key customers and update database.
- Monitor competitor activities, and complete a yearly business plan for the region.
- Develops/maintains thorough knowledge of industry structure/territory, applications, terminology, trends, and issues.
- Discovers/understands customer's primary business goals, operations, challenges, and requirements.
- Possess successful prospecting skills and techniques.( We are looking for a " hunter " able to develop new business not someone with an account manager mentality. )
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present information to others.
- Ability to work on own and initiate sales activities within the region working with manufacturers’ representatives, and local distributors.
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities.
- Presentation skills for small to medium groups.
- Personal accountability, strong time management skills and results oriented with a demonstrated ability to work independently.
- High level of integrity and trust.
- Candidate must be able to work on many large projects at the same time.
- Ability to travel within the region.
- Electronic component industry sales
- Passive and Electromechanical Components
- Semiconductor Sales
- Crystals, Oscillators, Inductors, Transformers, Modules, RJ45 Jacks, Varistors, Thermistors, Capacitors
- B.S. Degree in a related field or equivalent industry experience
- BSEE with proven sales ability is a plus
Indeed - 13 months ago