Abraxas Employee Reviews

overall comfortable
Control Document Specialist (Current Employee), Portage, MIMay 6, 2015
overall comfortable but very very repetitive work while trying to meet specific deadlines. However they do let you listen to music while completing your work day
Teached me to be successful in life
General Laborer (Former Employee), Marien Ville,PADecember 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch and dinner
Cons: short breaks
Was a very good place for me teached me alot of different things, i loved working in the outdoors,painting buildings and cutting lawns also trimming and lots of other things the boss was a great guy and showed us to work very hard.
Creative Company
Instructor (Current Employee), Herndon, VAJune 9, 2013
I teach an course for Abraxas so my days included research, development, and modifications to the class materials to keep it current.
Office work in a warehouse environment
Data Management/Data Entry (Former Employee), Portage, MIMay 6, 2013
Pros: decent hours, weekends and holidays off and good pay rate
Cons: no job security, poor management of employees and poor communication
Majority of the job entailed confidentiality, computer and reading skills. I learned how to use various computer programs. I personally feel that the management is in need of improvement due to lack of communication and poor management toward the employees. Majority of my co-workers were pleasant and friendly people to work with, but there were a few that I felt should not have been employed due to their poor attitude towards others. The hardest part of the job was having to sit in front of a computer screen for 8 hours a day. I enjoyed the job itself.