Abrazo Scottsdale Campus Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Like work environment, esp staff working with.
Endoscopy Nurse (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 13, 2017
Assist physicians and observe patient's safety during procedures like colonoscopy, EGD, ERCP, bronchoscopy. Pre op patients before the procedure and recover the patients if used moderate sedations.
Can clean scopes if need to.
Don't get enough hours to work due to low census in endo department.
Great small hospital with good employees
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 2, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Scottsdale. I would have stayed there had my position not became regional. I enjoyed the atmoshere and culture there. Employees seemed to care about their jobs and the people that they help.
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 5, 2017
Daily duties included working in the Emergency Department, Tele, Med Surg and the Operating Room. The work environment is great, this facility has a family feeling to it.
Fast-pace ER to learn from as a new nurse
Emergency Room Nurse (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 2, 2017
Great team of nurses and providers. Good environment for a career learning experience and quality care. The hardest part of the job can sometimes be the lack of staff, and low census.
Good and not so good at times.
Plant Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 3, 2017
They are a good company they just lack the support that is needed to help keep the staff's morale going. They don't communicate like they should. Good vacation policy. I learned a lot of communication skills in my particular department, my manager is very supportive of me and what I do. My co workers are great, the hardest part of my job is working with decision makers that constantly change their minds on what they want to do and when. I love people and working with them. I like to see some ones eyes light up when I show them how to do something on the computer that they didn't know. Or they look at you and say wow I didn't know you can do that.
Pros
Good Bene's
Cons
Hard to get answers from.
Micromanaged beyond reason
Emergency Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 22, 2015
The job itself is relatively low stress, but when you have to do your job and part of the manager's workload with equipment that does not work properly while trying to accommodate patients that are in high emotional states the job becomes unbearable. Expect favoritism with new positions being created for friends of management and non constructive criticism for employees that the company relies on for shifts they cannot get picked up.
Coworkers made this job, most people get a sense of becoming part of a team and develop close relationships working and non.
Overall, easy job that is more concerned with aesthetics of patient room color schemes than motivating or retaining dedicated employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abrazo Scottsdale Campus. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3