ABS

ABS Employer Reviews

Great educational experience
Instructor (Former Employee), Roxboro, NCNovember 18, 2013
Pros: great job
Cons: part-time
* Provided instructional time with students, prepare lesson plans and kept students on task according to their level of educational entry.

* I learned there is a great need for student who have dropped out of school and returned for their GED. One must have patience and passion when working in this field.

* The most challenging part is to not get – more... attached to the students.

* Then most enjoyable part was to see them excel and receive their equivalency diploma. – less
ok
receiving lead (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 22, 2013
Pros: job
Cons: low pay
very low pay in a hard working environment. very moderate work environment. needed more process evaluation. depended on few personnel for overall company outlook
Very Shady
Office Manager/ Sales Rep (Former Employee), Morristown, TNApril 10, 2013
Cons: loved my job enjoyed sales...
The owner of this company setup alot of accounts collected money. then after 6 months of established account he skipped town without notice letting all his employees weekly pay check bounce. When returned to work on Monday we found office cleaned out.
Productive day at ABS Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
Medical Biller and Coder (Former Employee), Detroit, MIFebruary 8, 2013
A day at the office would consist of maintaining medical records, filed and organized paperwork. I coded differnt medical procedures, completed insurance and other claim forms.
ABS-CBN is nice work place.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Street, MDFebruary 8, 2013
I learn a lot of thing in abs -cbn company...The management is good and high salary with thier workers..
Great working environment, with liberty to make successful decisions.
Program Director/On Air Personality (Former Employee), El Paso, TXDecember 27, 2012
Good leadership and interdepartamental cooperation brought great success to a new format in the market.
Contracted
Marine Surveyor - Contracted (Current Employee), Morgan City, LANovember 12, 2012
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: expensive health care as a contractor
In day to day operations, being a contractor makes no difference as far as doing the job, but job security is questionable as with any contractor.
Review
Senior Area Manager (Former Employee), Chicago,ILLAugust 8, 2012
Pros: no pros to work for a company that takes advantage of employees
Cons: dishonest company very bad reputation.
As a Senior Area Manager met with CEO,CFO,COO,SENIOR MANAGEMENT.
Learned a lot about different industries.
I wanted to help the companies I met with, while ABS wanted to take advantage of prospective clients and employees.
I enjoyed working with my team I did training it was pleasure to work
with.
When I met owners of companies who are struggling to – more... make it and told me how much they paid my company for consulting they felt it was a rip off.

The most I enjoyed was changing business owner life for the better I felt on top of the world even if I did not get paid. – less
Good Job Security
Divisional Head of HSQE (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 28, 2014
Pros: no retirement age
Cons: not much time off
ABS does not pay as well as Rota Offshore HSE but they have never had a redundancy in 152 years and has NO Retirement age.
challenging
Christmas temp (Former Employee), Arnold, ENGMarch 12, 2014
was a good job travelled all around the country, learnt alot
have fun
On The Job Trainee (Former Employee), cebu cityFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: free lunch token
Cons: 8hrs
I've learned myself as a self discipline.

i work in daily 8hrs..

My co-workers has assist me.
Fun and on the go
Sales / Driver (Former Employee), Driver, NTDecember 8, 2013
Driving around Darwin dropping off parts great fun work place and was great in the sale to meeting different people in all work types
positive thinker, hard working, active, flexible, easy to learn
segment producer, editor, production design (Former Employee), Davao City, P11August 23, 2013
Pros: free allowance, meals
Cons: 24/7
-i always go to work 24/7.

-i learned in this company on how to deal many people, in front of many people just to make them comfortable, comfortable and most of all to love and help people who needs you.

-this company has a very nice and good management the y give all what production wants in terms of money, props, technicals.

- for me, i didnt encountered – more... hard part in the whole duration that i worked in this company its because this is my in lined with my course that i took.

-the most enjoyable part of my job is to accomplished the task thay they given to me. – less
Small company
TECHNICAL ANALYST (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 19, 2013
Pros: good start for a new comer
Cons: very small company
Small business, that I just used to gain Canadian experience, not much to tell about this company
Driving & mechanical work, which I enjoy.
Workshop Manager (Former Employee), Kewdale Western AustraliaJuly 31, 2013
Pros: take home vehicle
Cons: there were none.
Flat out from start to finish. On the go all day. Learnt computer skills. Time management skills re booking in vehicles for service to make sure that jobs were complete for customer pick up at designated time. Good relationship with co-workers & management. I never really found the job had difficulties. Camaraderie with fellow workers & management.
ABS is a good organisation to work for
Senior Surveyor (Current Employee), Cape Town, WCJuly 12, 2013
Pros: the work is challenging, interesting and varied.
Cons: the pace of change is fast and one is required to keep up to date at all times.
ABS, like Lloyd's Register are a very good organisation to work for. They provide compliance survey services to a substantial fleet of ships and mobile offshore drilling units. The work is interesting and valuable to society. Classification developes and maintains the rules which ship and offshore operators must comply with in order to trade safely. – more... Classification assists owners of marine assets to minimise their risks.

Co-workers are all professional and highly motivated. – less
Had learned the off-cam production settings.
Internship (Former Employee), Quezon City, PhilippinesJune 27, 2013
 Acted as a team leader in TV production News and Current Affairs. Assist the production crew in a TV show entitled “HOY GISING!” (Hey wake-up!) Editing segments, voice over, and editing scripts assigned by the Executive Producer of the program. Exposed in News and Entertainment productions. Monitored graphics for airing. Assisted reporters, anchormen – more... and field reporters before and during the airtime of the program. Trained as cameraman, lightsman and graphics editor. – less
Viernes Locos
programador jr .net (Former Employee), Saltillo, COAMay 31, 2014
Pros: bonos por desempeño
Cons: horario laboral
Es una empresa con Excelente ambiente de trabajo donde al menos en el area existe la comunicacion necesaria para llevar a fin algun proyecto.
AMBIANCE SYMPATIQUE POUR TRAVAILLER
SECERTAIRE COMPTABLE (Former Employee), Pommeret, A2February 18, 2014
Pros: mutuelle groupe
Cons: la crise actuelle
De cette expérience professionnelle, j'ai tiré rigueur, discrétion, autonomie et sens de l'organisation. De plus je maîtrise parfaitement l'outil informatique. Possédant un excellent relationnel et un certain esprit d'initiative, j'apprécie particulièrement le travail en équipe et c'est en m'appuyant sur cette personnalité sociable que je mène à bien – more... les missions qui me sont confiées. – less
Empresa Boa de se Trabalhar
Analista Junior/Pleno (Current Employee), Porto Alegre, RSJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: facilidade de comunicação com os níveis hierárquicos superiores
Cons: dificuldades de promoções por motivo da alta rotatividade de pessoas e falta de pessoas qualificadas
A empresa na qual me encontro exercendo a função descrita neste currículo é uma empresa boa para trabalhar. Como toda e qualquer empresa que esta há pouco tempo no mercado, se encontra em constante ajuste com as condições físicas e é uma empresa empenhada em atender da melhor maneira possível às necessidades dos clientes aos quais presta serviços. Com – more... a minha entrada no quadro funcional, houve uma sensível melhoria em alguns pontos que não estavam claros quanto aos seus objetivos e da maneira como as informações eram passadas para os seus colaboradores. Através do acompanhamento diário do desempenho dos núcleos destinados às atividades contratadas, foi possível sanar os pontos deficientes e fortalecer os pontos eficientes a fim de que os problemas fossem minimizados e a dinâmica de atuação e de colaboração alcançasse um nível acima do esperado, muitas vezes, superando as expectativas em vários quesitos, como a diminuição de abstenção, melhoria da comunicação entre supervisores e supervisionados, melhoria do clima na operação através de ações para incentivar os colaboradores, aumento do cumprimento dos horários de chegadas e de pausas dentro do período reservado ao descanso dos colaboradores. – less