ABS Employee Reviews

Good Job
Census Collector (Former Employee), Hills, IAJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: exercise and bonuses
Cons: terrain of the field.
Training before going into the field via Test/Exam. On field training when starting job. 15 to 20 hours per week for issuing and collecting forms. Plus some admin at home. Meetings before and half way during job. Help from Supervisors and District Manager.
NA
Executive Performance (Current Employee), Denver, COJuly 29, 2014
Pros: frequent flyer mileage
Cons: inconsistent assignments
Travel extensive. Management aggressive. I have gained knowledge in the consulting industry I did not have prior to taking the position. No other comments.
Good Job Security
Divisional Head of HSQE (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 28, 2014
Pros: no retirement age
Cons: not much time off
ABS does not pay as well as Rota Offshore HSE but they have never had a redundancy in 152 years and has NO Retirement age.
Great company to work for.
Inside Sales / Office Manager (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZDecember 9, 2013
Pros: customer service was first and foremost their priority
Cons: closed arizona branch due to bad economy
ABS was a great company to work for. Was never micro managed and finally found a company I enjoyed getting up and going to work for. Co-workers and Management were great and had a great experience working for ABS.
Great educational experience
Instructor (Former Employee), Roxboro, NCNovember 18, 2013
Pros: great job
Cons: part-time
* Provided instructional time with students, prepare lesson plans and kept students on task according to their level of educational entry.

* I learned there is a great need for student who have dropped out of school and returned for their GED. One must have patience and passion when working in this field.

* The most challenging part is to not get attached to the students.

* Then most enjoyable part was to see them excel and receive their equivalency diploma.
ok
receiving lead (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 22, 2013
Pros: job
Cons: low pay
very low pay in a hard working environment. very moderate work environment. needed more process evaluation. depended on few personnel for overall company outlook
Very Shady
Office Manager/ Sales Rep (Former Employee), Morristown, TNApril 10, 2013
Cons: loved my job enjoyed sales...
The owner of this company setup alot of accounts collected money. then after 6 months of established account he skipped town without notice letting all his employees weekly pay check bounce. When returned to work on Monday we found office cleaned out.
Productive day at ABS Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
Medical Biller and Coder (Former Employee), Detroit, MIFebruary 8, 2013
A day at the office would consist of maintaining medical records, filed and organized paperwork. I coded differnt medical procedures, completed insurance and other claim forms.
ABS-CBN is nice work place.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Street, MDFebruary 8, 2013
I learn a lot of thing in abs -cbn company...The management is good and high salary with thier workers..
Great working environment, with liberty to make successful decisions.
Program Director/On Air Personality (Former Employee), El Paso, TXDecember 27, 2012
Good leadership and interdepartamental cooperation brought great success to a new format in the market.
Contracted
Marine Surveyor - Contracted (Current Employee), Morgan City, LANovember 12, 2012
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: expensive health care as a contractor
In day to day operations, being a contractor makes no difference as far as doing the job, but job security is questionable as with any contractor.
Review
Senior Area Manager (Former Employee), Chicago,ILLAugust 8, 2012
Pros: no pros to work for a company that takes advantage of employees
Cons: dishonest company very bad reputation.
As a Senior Area Manager met with CEO,CFO,COO,SENIOR MANAGEMENT.
Learned a lot about different industries.
I wanted to help the companies I met with, while ABS wanted to take advantage of prospective clients and employees.
I enjoyed working with my team I did training it was pleasure to work
with.
When I met owners of companies who are struggling to make it and told me how much they paid my company for consulting they felt it was a rip off.

The most I enjoyed was changing business owner life for the better I felt on top of the world even if I did not get paid.