ABSOLUTE CARE Employee Reviews

Family oriented
Licensed Practical Nurse/Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 10, 2017
This job gave me many advancements and allowed me to be spend quality time with my family. While working at Absolute care, the typical work day would be fast-paced. You would have to phone triage, triage, assist with procedures, and etc.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Commute
Productive and enjoyable work place
Clerk I (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAMay 24, 2017
I really enjoyed working here Great co workers nice atmosphere productive organization.Have great clients loving people .activities included filing papers ,answering the phone put data entry in computer keeping office tightly.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
productive
CNA (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAMay 23, 2017
The People Were very kind and understanding , the patients were very sweet. The work was easy , i enjoyed helping those who aren't able to help themselves , the company was good to me & theire patients!
caregiver
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAMay 23, 2017
i want a job that i can work hard and get more hours I work everyday I enjoy sitting with patient and love to clean and cook and what I learn u can enjoy your work while work hard
Cons
health care
Incompetent Aides
LPN (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYMay 8, 2017
The management was above average. 80% of the aides were ignorant. Would not take direction or comply with their job description. The LPN job was fulfilling and the residents were wonderful.
Resident Care Coordinator
Resident Care Coordinator/Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYFebruary 24, 2017
Resident Care Coordinator/Unit Manager on a Dementia unit. Oversaw residents, LPN's and CNA's, Morning report with Management from other departments, Wound rounds, various reports completed as needed, MDS assessment and reports and follow-up, Fall/injury assessment, routine meetings with family, nursing assessment.
Great work environment.
Director of Affairs (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJanuary 27, 2017
This job allowed me to grow so much as a person. I learned a lot from my coworkers, also stepped into a leadership role in order to better the company.
Good Company to work for.
Experienced Customer Service Specialist in Retail (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJune 8, 2016
Working for Absolute Care was a great experience. Company paid you on time and manager was willing to assist in any way possible.Working for this company was a blast?
Good for people looking for emplyment, long distance
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Aurora, NYMay 17, 2016
I feel this place has a high turn over for employment fork aides, they hire people from the city of Buffalo very quickly, but they hold a very strict time and attendance policy. This is not fair because anything can happen to make a person late for such a long distance. if they had a location closer in the city, they may not have that issue, but they cannot be so strict if they are that far out, there is no bus route and they know they are hiring city people mostly, it's unfair.
Cons
too strict with time and attendance
productive work place
House Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 5, 2016
check in meds, changing and feeding individuals with mrdd, documentation, cleaning. transporting individuals on activities. communicating with staff and their concern.safety and well being of individuals.
Awful
Carer (Former Employee) –  MelbourneJanuary 27, 2016
Messed me around beyond belief, I was told I would be given part time hours and there would be full time available also if I wanted them.
Gave me all there "scrap shifts" i was given a hour a morning most of the time and was constantly being told more would be available soon.
I stressed in the intiview I was struggling financially and needed enough hours to live off.
Was not given part time hours at all.
Showed up at several houses to be told the client had cancelled my shift and nobody had told me, in fairness they still paid me for these shifts and that was good of them but very awkward with the clients.
I also showed up at a shift to find another cater there as they had double booked.
Clients left me good reviews but this changed nothing.
A month down the line (waiting and trusting them for these "longer shifts" was unable to pay rent (only 150 Dollars a week) or buy food for myself so have had to leave the country and this completely ruined my move to Melbourne.
Pros
Polite staff
Cons
Time wasted
Good
Direct Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Worthington, OHNovember 26, 2015
clear communication from administration, learned new skills from co-workers. Lack of coordination among staff, working with good coordination among staff members.
Pros
provision of lunch
Unorganized
Provider (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LANovember 2, 2015
I would come to my client's home on only a weekend job, and some sat, i will have to work 16 hours shifts, and i am just tired off all the confusion going on at the job.
family like environment
Absolute Care of Orchard Park (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYJuly 21, 2015
company was sold, staff were kept in the dark, no chance to bid no matter how many years at the company. Salaries not in line with company or other jobs near by.
Pros
Miss Rosie
Cons
company sold
Productive and eduactional
Personal Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 9, 2015
I enjoyed the one on one with each client, which help me better understanding their needs. In this field of work it is always good to have great listening skills because not all the clients tell you in words how they feel. I got along with my manager, she was great at answering any question I my have about each client. My co- works were great at leaving me written notes and telling what was done through out their shift.
Pros
Flexable hours, extra hours if need and great comunication with everyone
Cons
Healthcare
Lady staff and very pretty scrubs
Caregiver/Provider (Current Employee) –  Wynne, ARJanuary 27, 2015
I go work when ever the client is available or when ever the request. I loved taking my lunch breaks when I want to. Working at Absolute Care gives me time to care of my family as well as someone else. They are very flexible with my schedule and a I love getting cool points.
Pros
Free food at the meetings
Cons
healthcare benefits
fun place to work
Professional Staff (Former Employee) –  Columbus OhioOctober 9, 2014
would recommend people to apply. very fun loving people. learned alot, trained alot
Pros
learned alot
Cons
short staffed
Lots of Hours and Flexible no Benefits
Patient sitting and assisting nurse (Current Employee) –  OKCSeptember 28, 2014
You go in to assigned facility or hospital and your the care taker or patient sitter
Pros
Flex schedule, paid every week
Cons
no benefits
Dws
I Assist my clients and in and outside home (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAAugust 6, 2014
I assist client's with personal care in all areas grooming paying bills for clients...Etc
Home Manager
Home Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 12, 2014
I did not stay with this company for very long as there was more work that required more than one person to complete in a timely fashion. This was not taken into consideration as I placed my notice of resignation and was then terminated after my resignation notice.
Pros
performance incentive bonus
Cons
no help from upper level management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABSOLUTE CARE. Our community is ready to answer.