ABSOLUTE STAFFING Employee Reviews in United States

Productive workplace enviroinment
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSJune 2, 2016
As a Production Operator, I had put tape on doors and cleaned racks.I had to do it in a timely and efficient manner. Having to stand on concrete in the heat for 8 hrs.
Pros
Decent pay, fairly easy work
Cons
Having to stand on concrete in the heat for 8 hrs
focused
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 22, 2016
making sure that labels are placed on the correct package, also make sure that you have enough materials to be shipped out international.
Poor
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  worcester, maMarch 14, 2016
The job was very unorganized
I was told i was working 30 plus hours a week from home and only did 20 hours and was eventually placed in an office setting
My boss treated me terribly and put me in the verge of tears more than once
decent
Bagger-General Labor (Former Employee) –  Pekin, ILJanuary 10, 2016
The management team really cared and were understanding.The communication was good between employer and employee.The only downfall was they couldn't find a secure job or help form a career.
Pros
management really cared
Cons
couldnt find a permanent job
Productive Workplace
Flagger (Current Employee) –  Charlotte NCMay 5, 2015
Enjoyed my job as a traffic director. I was able to earn more skills and experience. Gained knowledge in the construction industry.
Pros
Free lunched
Cons
Hot weather
Good temp agency to work with
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNJanuary 8, 2015
Friendly understanding staff that works with you and helps you get the job you want and need. Did not work with them but for them where they placed me in a workplace with a good environment, friendly co workers line leaders and supervisors.
Pros
friendly
Cons
night shift
Best of luck to a company on a new venture
Sales Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAAugust 26, 2014
Since 2008 Absolute Staffing has been dedicated to providing quality staffing services to businesses around New England. Since its establishment, Absolute Staffing has grown to include a large network Clients and Applicants. With Absolute Staffing, both Clients and Applicants alike can experience the confidence and satisfaction of knowing that they will receive personal attention from each one of our staff members.
I loved my job seeking open options
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSJuly 3, 2014
I worked the second shift. My co workers and I got along very well. We all worked together. I learned a lot and I also worked in various departments.
Pros
brought my launch to work daily
Cons
we had three breaks.
on call job performance
Carpentry-laborer (Former Employee) –  Westlake, CAFebruary 6, 2014
call in each day to get a set time n distination to go work for a different company each day depending on job assignment
Wonderful people to work for
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNOctober 14, 2013
The staff at Absolute Staffing were wonderful people. They always listened when you had a problem and tried to fix it if they could. The On-site supervisor was an amazing person. She always looked out for your best interest. The only down side is that they only hire for one company.
Pros
wonderful employer
Cons
only hire for one company
Great location
BRANCH MANAGER / RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 4, 2013
Managed staffing and recruiting team. Had a wonderful team of six plus a front office coordinator. The hardest part was working with the owner and the most enjoyable part was seeing how excited someone got when we were able to find them their dream job.
Pros
location
Cons
no open on saturdays
Wonderful people to work for
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Manchester, TNApril 22, 2013
Absolute Staffing is the best staffing company I have ever worked for. They really care about their employees. My typical day at MTEK, however, usually started with not knowing what to do at the beginning of the day. My co-workers, like myself, did tired of this. It is always like this one to two weeks after inventory. My co-workers are some of the best people to work with. The hardest part of the job is not knowing from day to day what I was going to be doing. The most enjoyable part is my co-workers.
Pros
wonderful people to work for
Cons
standing around cleaning when we had no work
3Rd shift production
WELDER AND PRODUCTION WORKER (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 27, 2013
Job shift begins with 10 minute stretching . Team members then prep their work area for the beginning of production. The team members and supervisor go over any special orders that should be shipped out . We are to check all materials brought to the line for any defects. Maintain the 5 s system. At the close of the night we congratulate every team member on a good productive night.
Pros
fulltime employment
Cons
no medical benefiits, no paid holidays
Production of plastic interior car parts for Honda
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Upper Sandusky, OhioFebruary 18, 2013
Clock in to work 6 minutes before the bell for an production meeting, then find out what Machine we were to go to for the day. check schedule for what was to be done for the day, then check the area for cleanliness from last shift. Talk to last shift and fine out how their day went with the press machine, and take over. Order compound for next run of parts and if Die change was in order order a die change. fill out paperwork for work that need to be done while setting the machine up for next run.
Good place to work if only they gave employees more family time.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Manchester, TNDecember 26, 2012
Work place would be good if employees had more time to spend with their family instead of working seven 12's all the time. Need to sponser more work places instead of just M-TEK.
Pros
good pay.
Cons
short breaks, short lunches- most places give an hour for lunch.
Not a good company to work for
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Upper Sandusky, OHNovember 27, 2012
My co workers were good workers and good to get along with.
A regular day would be coming in early setting up the machine and make sure everything looks the way it is supposed to and run for ten to twelve hours in one shift. Management was not good with the staffing company and they were not fair to the employees.
Pros
30 min lunch
Cons
benefits, opportunity, job safety and etc...
Bad Management, No Benefits, Will fire you for no reason
Ex employee (coordinator) (Former Employee) –  Upper Sandusky, OHNovember 16, 2012
I am a former employee and while the pay was decent, I had no work/home life balance. I was expected to work 10-14 hour days and had to work weekends (6-10 hours each day from home) because there were only 3 of us with over 300 employees.

The owner lives over 1,000 miles away so don't expect to see him much. The current manager has no HR experience (but she was a personal trainer) and she only knows how to work with men.

No training (was thrown into the job) and no benefits. You will be dispensable.
Cons
everything
Great Salary, not a good work life balance
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 30, 2012
Absolute Staffing has a great salary, but the work life balance is terrible. If you have a strong sense of ethics and morals, this is not the company for you. Since this is a small business, there is a lack of structure, and no defined sense of management.
Good firm to work for
Human Resources Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gresham, OROctober 24, 2012
Needs more clients in order to substain a good work load. Needs a sales force. Good atmosphere to work in. Great Owner to work for.
Pros
easy going work atmosphere to work in
Cons
not enough clients to substain a full time recruiter
productive
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Upper Sandusky, OHOctober 23, 2012
Wasn't there that long due to being layed off. However helped keep the bills payed. My coworkers were helpful.
Pros
it was something different and enjoyable
Cons
didn't last long

2.7