ABSOLUTE STAFFING

ABSOLUTE STAFFING Employer Reviews

Best of luck to a company on a new venture
Sales Account Executive (Former Employee), Worcester, MAAugust 26, 2014
Since 2008 Absolute Staffing has been dedicated to providing quality staffing services to businesses around New England. Since its establishment, Absolute Staffing has grown to include a large network Clients and Applicants. With Absolute Staffing, both Clients and Applicants alike can experience the confidence and satisfaction of knowing that they will receive personal attention from each one of our staff members.
I loved my job seeking open options
Assembly Worker (Former Employee), Madison, MSJuly 3, 2014
Pros: brought my launch to work daily
Cons: we had three breaks.
I worked the second shift. My co workers and I got along very well. We all worked together. I learned a lot and I also worked in various departments.
on call job performance
Carpentry-laborer (Former Employee), Westlake, CAFebruary 6, 2014
call in each day to get a set time n distination to go work for a different company each day depending on job assignment
Wonderful people to work for
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Tullahoma, TNOctober 14, 2013
Pros: wonderful employer
Cons: only hire for one company
The staff at Absolute Staffing were wonderful people. They always listened when you had a problem and tried to fix it if they could. The On-site supervisor was an amazing person. She always looked out for your best interest. The only down side is that they only hire for one company.
Great location
BRANCH MANAGER / RECRUITER (Former Employee), Denver, COSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: location
Cons: no open on saturdays
Managed staffing and recruiting team. Had a wonderful team of six plus a front office coordinator. The hardest part was working with the owner and the most enjoyable part was seeing how excited someone got when we were able to find them their dream job.
Wonderful people to work for
Assembler (Current Employee), Manchester, TNApril 22, 2013
Pros: wonderful people to work for
Cons: standing around cleaning when we had no work
Absolute Staffing is the best staffing company I have ever worked for. They really care about their employees. My typical day at MTEK, however, usually started with not knowing what to do at the beginning of the day. My co-workers, like myself, did tired of this. It is always like this one to two weeks after inventory. My co-workers are some of the best people to work with. The hardest part of the job is not knowing from day to day what I was going to be doing. The most enjoyable part is my co-workers.
3RD SHIFT PRODUCTION
WELDER AND PRODUCTION WORKER (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 27, 2013
Pros: fulltime employment
Cons: no medical benefiits, no paid holidays
JOB SHIFT BEGINS WITH 10 MINUTE STRETCHING . TEAM MEMBERS THEN PREP THEIR WORK AREA FOR THE BEGINNING OF PRODUCTION. THE TEAM MEMBERS AND SUPERVISOR GO OVER ANY SPECIAL ORDERS THAT SHOULD BE SHIPPED OUT . WE ARE TO CHECK ALL MATERIALS BROUGHT TO THE LINE FOR ANY DEFECTS. MAINTAIN THE 5 S SYSTEM. AT THE CLOSE OF THE NIGHT WE CONGRATULATE EVERY TEAM MEMBER ON A GOOD PRODUCTIVE NIGHT.
Production of plastic interior car parts for Honda
Press Operator (Former Employee), Upper Sandusky, OhioFebruary 18, 2013
Clock in to work 6 minutes before the bell for an production meeting, then find out what Machine we were to go to for the day. check schedule for what was to be done for the day, then check the area for cleanliness from last shift. Talk to last shift and fine out how their day went with the press machine, and take over. Order compound for next run of parts and if Die change was in order order a die change. fill out paperwork for work that need to be done while setting the machine up for next run.
Good place to work if only they gave employees more family time.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Manchester, TNDecember 26, 2012
Pros: good pay.
Cons: short breaks, short lunches- most places give an hour for lunch.
Work place would be good if employees had more time to spend with their family instead of working seven 12's all the time. Need to sponser more work places instead of just M-TEK.
Not a good company to work for
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Upper Sandusky, OHNovember 27, 2012
Pros: 30 min lunch
Cons: benefits, opportunity, job safety and etc...
My co workers were good workers and good to get along with.
A regular day would be coming in early setting up the machine and make sure everything looks the way it is supposed to and run for ten to twelve hours in one shift. Management was not good with the staffing company and they were not fair to the employees.
Bad Management, No Benefits, Will fire you for no reason
Ex employee (coordinator) (Former Employee), Upper Sandusky, OHNovember 16, 2012
Cons: everything
I am a former employee and while the pay was decent, I had no work/home life balance. I was expected to work 10-14 hour days and had to work weekends (6-10 hours each day from home) because there were only 3 of us with over 300 employees.

The owner lives over 1,000 miles away so don't expect to see him much. The current manager has no HR experience (but she was a personal trainer) and she only knows how to work with men.

No training (was thrown into the job) and no benefits. You will be dispensable.
Great Salary, not a good work life balance
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee), Nashville, TNOctober 30, 2012
Absolute Staffing has a great salary, but the work life balance is terrible. If you have a strong sense of ethics and morals, this is not the company for you. Since this is a small business, there is a lack of structure, and no defined sense of management.
Good firm to work for
Human Resources Consultant (Former Employee), Gresham, OROctober 24, 2012
Pros: easy going work atmosphere to work in
Cons: not enough clients to substain a full time recruiter
Needs more clients in order to substain a good work load. Needs a sales force. Good atmosphere to work in. Great Owner to work for.
productive
Laborer (Former Employee), Upper Sandusky, OHOctober 23, 2012
Pros: it was something different and enjoyable
Cons: didn't last long
Wasn't there that long due to being layed off. However helped keep the bills payed. My coworkers were helpful.