Abt SRBI Employee Reviews

love working for them
Feild Technician (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAOctober 19, 2017
Fun work, but you do have to work! Every one has been great so far. Wish I could do full time. You pick your hours. You have feelings of doing useful work.
Pros
pick you're hours
Cons
not full time
slow and boring
Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXOctober 1, 2017
a typical day here involves calling people from a designated areas and reading scripted introductions and research questions verbatim, that is the only job duty. most people hang up on you immediately and become extermely upset about the call because the company calls them everyday sometimes multiple times a day, the work environment is extremely boring.
Pros
short shifts, work when you choose
Cons
monotone, boring, no advancement, low hours, low pay
It was a terrible place to work..no direction from any of the supervisors...management did not care..company was to cheap to fix anything.
Senior Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  West Long Branch, NJSeptember 23, 2017
They moved out of state ...to expensive to do business here...no standards...poor working conditions...management should have been replaced...lack of workvery often...many people were sent home...
Pros
Cons
bad relationships with supervisors
Loved this job!
Research Field Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 5, 2017
I liked everything about this job: the fact that no two days were the same, the fulfillment it gave me and the respondents by the work we were doing, I liked the people I worked with and the training they provided to do the job.
Pros
Set your own hours.
Cons
When the project ended, the job ended.
Talking to people is fun for me and we did alot of that at this job on the phones
Title-research interviewer (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 26, 2017
I enjoyed listening to different peoples opinions. We weren't really aloud to give our opinion on things, which was fine. I mostly enjoyed listening and meeting new and interesting people.
Pros
Realaxing environment
Cons
Sometimes i got bored between calls.
Field interviewer
Field Interviewer (Current Employee) –  AZJuly 27, 2017
I have a great experience with ABT SRBI. I enjoy working in field interviewing. I love to travel doing my Field Interviewing. I enjoy the people I work with very much.
There really is no hard part of the job as long as I know my job and am willing to learn new things.
Good for college students
Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 3, 2017
easy but tedious work, boring at times, flexible schedule, you make your own schedule within a certain time period, shifts drag at times when no one answers or cooperates on the phone, pressure to get completes even when no one is answering
Not very productive, but comforting environment
Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 1, 2017
I liked working here but the pay just wasn't allowing me to live. It's a very laid back call center. Typically you just wait around for someone to answer the phone
Very flexibke
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 10, 2017
Great work environment
Make your schedule
Opportunity to get a raise
Opportunity to get overtime
Clean environment
Sometimes​ it gets boring
Easy to do
Very poorly managed
Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXApril 5, 2017
Great place for students to work. Not a place to work if you have a family and real bills to pay. The work itself is easy simple computer system. The only downside is the lack experience on the management side
Pros
Flex schedule
Cons
Cut in hours at random
Great
Call Center Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Hadley, MAMarch 28, 2017
This job was competitive. The hourly wage goes up almost every 3 months. You actually control how your fate in the company. GREAT Job! Made me actually like call center positions.
Pros
Free lunch and dinners sometimes. 401K
Cons
They shut this office down.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXMarch 14, 2017
I loved every second of the little amount of time I worked here ! They pay was really low and it was part time but over all amazing place to work at. I loved every second of the little amount of time I worked here !
Abt srbi
Research Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLMarch 9, 2017
Abt SRBI offers 20 - 29 hours per week. Although the company provides a flexible schedule, there are no benefits and no room for advancement. I am a student therefore the flexible schedule accommodate my needs. The management team is wonderful and very supportive. Everyone is friendly, professional, and polite. This is a call center environment.
Pros
Great management, new facility
Cons
No healthcare
Not the worst company to work at
Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 16, 2017
I have my feelings about working with this company, but it is (or at least, when I was working there) One of the better companies to work for in this field, as the pay is actually very good, and they go make an attempt to help you advance via regular training, and expecting you to participate not just in the survey conducting, but the technical side as well. The pay, again, is MUCH better compared to many of the other companies in this field, in this city. Just, try not too become too friendly with other co-workers.
Pros
Sometimes, free lunch and coffee - Office was/is Manhattan - Very good overtime
Cons
Short breaks, as well as co-workers acting as "vultures". Pay no mind to co-workers, do your job, and you'll be great!
Productive work environment. Flexible scheduling. Supportive colleagues.
Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Hadley, MANovember 22, 2016
• Collected confidential personal data on health, social and political issues for health departments, universities and independent research organizations by making outbound calls daily to households.
• Explained, persuaded, and maintained key communication to effectively increase production, cooperation and completion rate.
• Improved completion, cooperation, and production rate.
• Communicated with professionalism and politeness to clients including client remote monitoring.
Pros
flexible scheduling.
Cons
inconsistent work/ hours needed not always available.
good work place
Phone Operator (Former Employee) –  West Long Branch, NJNovember 6, 2016
consistently working
easy to get
good environmental
the hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult callers and keeping morale high with bad leads. but it taught me to keep [positive a skill i need in sales
Pros
good environmental
Cons
not enough money
It's just a typical call center job
Research Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Huntington, WVSeptember 30, 2016
If they would quit hiring people and cutting our hours it wouldn't be bad but when you have bills to pay you can't depend on this job especially when they call you 5 times a month saying shifts has been canceled or hours have been cut
A place to get paid
Senior Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Hadley, MAAugust 6, 2016
Talk to dumb people and try to convince them to do surveys. Site was cool but the corporation as a whole was not. The do not call list doesn't apply to this kind of work.
Flexible and well paid
Field Interviewer (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXJune 30, 2016
You set your own schedule unless interviewee can only do an interview a certain time you must be willing to adjust your schedule. You have a training once a year for week were you get to interact with other co-workers and management pretty much the only time you get to see them.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No assignments means no work, contracts
fun fast paced work environment
Senior Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Hadley, MAMarch 9, 2016
it was a fun fast paced work environment that was extremely inclusive and rewarding. i was able to have a very flexible schedule and any time something came up i was able to esialy work out a compromise with my supervisors.
Pros
amazing coworkers
Cons
short breaks, uncomfortable chairs