ACA Talent Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great way to break into Sales - alot of opportunities
Sales (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 13, 2016
ACA was a way I got my start in sales. I tried applying to sales jobs with no luck. OTHER COMPANIES said no experience or didn't even respond to my resume. ACA replied and talked to me right away and got me into a sales position with training, technology, and support. I've since grown in my sales experience and now can make $100,000 on a good year.

Recruiters are willing to listen and they do work to get a right fit. Not all jobs are great, but they have alot of positions they can work with for you.
Pros
Many openings. Sales specific
Cons
Always wish pay was more!
Started good, turned into a boiler room
MARKET MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 4, 2016
Clean out the managers from top to bottom and try a different approach. Most employees have quit or got let go. It might be a great job to get your feet wet if you wanted to get into this type of environment. If you are looking to advance, don't plan on it. Lastly, it is always your fault. ADT Security is a very tough account with tough managers. When a manager delays a start for a week or cancels interviews and your candidate quits on you, it is your fault. ACA Managers need to understand this much more.