ACAC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Handling lifeguards on duty,make the guest satisfied,make their day memorable, ensure that they are all safe
lifeguard supervisor (Current Employee) –  ras alkhaimahSeptember 14, 2015
EAP,EMS, is an applicable,make sure zero drowning,AED will applicable for unconscious guest or having a cardiac arrest,make sure that all the lifeguard are proactive and all the positions are cover,with a lifeguard. To know what is all about safety make sure that lifeguard are attend training and certified
Pros
free accomodation
Cons
only lunch break
Not Worth It
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, VaJune 23, 2015
I was really excited to start this job. I heard nothing but amazing things about this company and the management there. However, the Aquatics Director is very unaware of how to actually manage & run a pool. She was unable to inform me of the EAP which is pretty standard for lifeguards. Later I learned she isn't lifeguard certified which explained that. However, it got worse. She would consistently schedule me for shifts that I told her I could not do. I would avoid working in Aquatics if you want to work in Richmond for this company.
Pros
Free membership if you work 12 hours a week.
Cons
Management doesn't know what they are doing.
Excellent work place with good benefits and room for growth.
Facilities/Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAAugust 13, 2013
Every day provides great cardio, great members to communicate with, excellent co workers and management. A job well done rarely goes unrecognized, and usually is advertised throughout the company. One of the greatest aspects of working here is the ability to interact with a variety of different members, guests, co workers, and management.
Pros
Free club membership with full time employement.
Cons
Sometimes the volume of members is so high, that it becomes difficult to take a break.
Fun high school/college job
Poolside cafe barista (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, VAMay 14, 2013
A lot of rude members to deal with; fun co-workers; fun events