Acacia Federal Savings Bank Employee Reviews in United States

Small Federal Savings Bank. Monitored daily bank transactions and ensured customer satisfaction.
Retail Sales/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAAugust 2, 2015
This was one of my first legitimate jobs out of college I got through a temp agency. I was responsible for opening and monitoring various bank transactions including checking, savings, IRA, 401K, Money Markets, and CD accounts. Met with customers on a daily basis to discuss potential options or to answer any questions they may have. Required to monitor and follow the financial markets for interest rates and annual percentage yields (APY). I learned quite a bit I had never know about the baking industry while working here. Although it was only a temporary position it was a great experience. Most of my co-workers were a lot older however. Helping people with their banking needs was a great feeling of satisfaction.
Pros
helping people with their finances, learning a little about banking.
Cons
older co-workers, slow paced environment
Professionla, fun workplace
Mortgage Compliance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VirginiaFebruary 11, 2014
loved co-workers, I learned a great deal from my superior. The bank was a family oriented employer, management cared about it's employees
This company is currently on the market for sale.
BUSINESS ANALYST/IT (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAAugust 2, 2013
Overall this company is a great company but, with it on the market for sale it is unclear on the job/position security. I wish them all the best for the future.
Pros
pleasant working environment
Cons
up for sale
Shipper (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VADecember 19, 2012
Ok place to work
Good benefits
good award program
needs to set up a good training class
Productive and fun place to work
Senior Specialist, Technical Services (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJune 30, 2012
A regular 9-5. Learned about the mortgage lending operations. The management team is great to work for. Co-workers are more of a family. The hardest part of the job was the commute. The most enjoyable part of the job, being given the tools to learn and do my job. No one holds you back.