Academic Partnerships Employee Reviews

No Consistency
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 23, 2018
Everything changed on a daily basis. Management was very unethical. No Room for advancement if a employee is opinionated.Would not recommended as a stable company to work for.
Pros
The Pay
Cons
The Management
Awesome growing company to work for
Enrollment Performance Lead (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 4, 2017
I would love to stay, but I'd like lesser of a commute, and be closer to my home/children. It is fast-paced, and there is great advancement opportunity.
excellent
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 4, 2017
Academic Partnerships has been one of the best company's I've ever worked for. The staff & management are great at what they do. I highly recommend this company.
Great potential, but poor leadership
Enrollment Services (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 27, 2017
This company has a great mission statement and great potential, but the poor leadership and ever-changing executives are affecting the overall success of the organization.
Pros
Compensation, Location
Cons
Leadership. Culture
Excellent concepts, poor execution
Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 20, 2017
The company is currently changing. Leadership has become more about serving self than the employees or students. Investment in your employees is more valuable than free lunches and prizes.
Pros
Lots of free food, jeans daily
October 2, 2017

Thanks for your review. We'd love to hear from you directly! We are 'all ears' to hearing any suggestions that you may have about how AP can better develop and invest in our employees. Please reach out to us - Bart.Wilburn@academicpartnerships.com

Great Mission and Progressive
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 18, 2017
Academic Partnerships has a stand-up mission, and fantastic people. Compensation and benefits are competitive, the culture is progressive with the latest technology and management is on top of its game. Great company!
Pros
Mission & Culture
I enjoyed it
Executive Director, Business (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2017
No two days were the same. Everyone there is a go getter or they won't be there long. Work from home opportunity. Lots of cool people, trips, and training.
Pros
Better than average compensation
Cons
Hit your goals or you are gone
Growing Pains as AP grows but love what I do!
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 8, 2017
AP is a great place to work! The people are welcoming and are almost like a family. We have actually even have several family members that work in different departments.
The company is growing like crazy which is fun and challenging - there are some growing pains with space and figuring out the 'who-does what'. But I love what I do and I can't wait to see where we go!
Pros
Benefits, Pay, Free Parking, Location
Cons
Parking Lot, clock in/out
October 2, 2017

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your contribution and love to hear that you're enjoying AP!

adviser
Academic Advisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 26, 2017
I do not understand why a "bachelors degree" require when many employees' are under-education , not qualified for the position , It is sometimes fun environment when you are not being micromanaged
Good Starter Company, Not for Top Talent
Data Warehouse Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 13, 2017
This company needs to embrace top talent needs such as remote opportunities, flex hours due to long commutes, and health / exercise needs of all body types.
Pros
Many free food opions
Cons
Poor Leadership and Management
October 2, 2017

Thanks for your review. In order to meet the needs of our partners and also attract top talent, many departments enjoy flexible work schedules which includes working remotely. Unfortunately it sounds like you may have missed joining APfit, which is our wellness program that rewards employees with lower premiums for the positive health decisions they make such as not smoking and completing biometrics screenings. This year, we are offering free flu shots to all employees, as well as discounted 24 Hour Gym memberships.

awesome place
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 4, 2017
the work space is awesome from the managers to team leads to team members .
you will enjoy working for this company so many ways to move up and helps you further your education as well..
Pros
great place
Cons
no cons
Good work environment
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 30, 2017
It's an enjoyable place to work. You know what is to be expected when you come to work everyday. There are monthly goals that you have to meet and daily dials that need to be made.
Good company with growth potential
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 3, 2017
The company has a clear focus to expand higher education globally and has great potential. If you are an higher ed salesperson, it's a good place to be.
Pros
Stability in Sector
Cons
Structured Schedules
Highly Stressful Call Center
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 16, 2016
Do not be fooled. This company is a call center to its core. The mission is suppose to be about helping student in higher education. It is all about metrics, QA, Call Reviews, Micromanagement, etc. If you enjoy a high pressure, low reward jobs, this is the job for you. Otherwise steer clear of a generalist/enrollment specialist job with this company.
Pros
Insurance, Free Food Twice A Month, Paid Parking, Possible Work From Home Options
Cons
Very Stressful Call Center Culture
Being able to assist
Enrollment (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 11, 2016
Academic Partnerships has a great friendly environment with wonderful employees and also managers. The most difficult part of the job was managing time to contact students who have applied, ones who want to apply, and those whom have already been accepted. The most enjoyable part of the job was hearing the smiles from the students that I assisted all the way throughout the enrollment process.
Great job but no advancement opportunities
Student Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 21, 2015
I love the position overall. There were numerous changes throughout my career here but it was still a great place to work. There are not many advancement opportunities however.
Excellent Company
Freelance Writer (Current Employee) –  remoteSeptember 11, 2015
I write content for college and university websites about online education degrees. They are professional, pay well, pay on time, and give me assignments that are challenging but doable.
Academic partnerships!
Enrollment Specialist/ Financial Aid Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 9, 2015
Academic partnerships -

Working for this company is a total experience!
Consistent changes week after week. You are working for colleges that outsource their online degree programs in various fields such as rn to bsn, mba, bsis etc.

Remember this is a call center at the most.

Generalist - basic call center functions
Answer calls and transfer to the enrollment specialist who pitch their best to have a student agree to go to school. Generalist are required to get a number of transfers to enrollment specialist mid month/ full month. Ex. 275 Transfers.

* While this may seem easy, consistent call flow isn't always common. Transfers only count when it is an out bound call.

Enrollment specialist - salesman! This is also a quota lead position! Many people have been fired for not meeting the application goal. The es is also required to meet these goals.

Student services - retention! This is a cake walk! These people basically talk to the student about whatever under the sun! Just to keep the student interested in finishing their degree.
Cons
No moral! Makes job harder than what it is supposed to be!
productive
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 21, 2014
Speak to customer about theirinterest in going to college.I learned how to give a great presentation about getting to school.
Pros
Great healthcare
Cons
No job security
Great co-workers, horrible management
Marketing Professional (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 11, 2014
I wish I did not accept a position with this company. The management makes decision off of emotions. They do not care about their employees and they are all about making sure they are ok and their friends are ok. This is the worst company I have ever worked for. Please make sure you are under good leadership before you accept a position with this company
Pros
Free lunch once a month, great location
Cons
Management does not care about their employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Academic Partnerships. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9