Academic Partnerships

Academic Partnerships Employer Reviews

Good company, but call center environment
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 2, 2013
Pros: professional staff, room for growth
Cons: call center environment
This is a good company to work for, if you prefer to speak to students via email and telephone only, in a call center environment.
An unhealthy, unproductive culture
Marketing (Former Employee), Dallas,txJune 29, 2013
Pros: salary
Cons: everything else
I made the wrong decision accepting a position with this company. Accepting a position I had reservations about was my mistake. I accepted because the salary was much higher than I have ever been paid. In fact, they offered higher than I asked for and I got caught up in that.

The position was not what I had expected. Day in and day out I did nothing – more... but extremely manual entries. I did not learn new and enriching things.

The environment is hostile. Everyone is in a constant state of stress and everyone is very unhappy. You can only hear senior management refer to other employees as "idiots" or "incompetent" so many times before you just have to leave. These negative inferences do not promote growth or learning.

There is so much (manual and wasted) work to do that you often work in the evenings when you get home and on the weekends. This is a regular occurrence. The issue is not working extra, but working extra toward something that could be so much less time consuming, but the company refuses to invest in efficient business intelligence.

The turnover rate here is like nothing I have ever seen. New faces pop up weekly and just as quickly do they disappear. I should have seen a red flag when the HR coordinator asked me to start on an orientation day, something they conduct every two weeks. For a company to house two floors of an entire building and have to do orientations for new hires every two weeks (orientations contain 5-10 people) you should know there is an issue with attrition rate.

Beware of accepting a position here. – less
Managing Project
Sr. Manager, Partner Integrations (Current Employee), Dallas, TxApril 18, 2013
In my current position I have learned to think on my feet, react quickly and adapt fast. I enjoy the flexibility of my scheudle and meeting new challenges everyday. The fast past work day does not bother me as it presents me new ways for me to learn and be creative in solutions.
productive and fun place to work
Sr Partnership Coordinator/ B2B Sales (Former Employee), Dallas,TXMarch 5, 2013
Pros: promotion within
Cons: not many places to move within
various departments to work in
fairly new company but some room to grow and advance with company
Great Experience
Pier Diem for Sales (Current Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 31, 2012
Great Experience working with dedicated people. Growing company with lots of room for growth.
Fun place to work and really laid back environment.
Qualifying Specialist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 1, 2012
I love this job but im looking for a full time position. The workday there is very easy just basically have to have great customer service to excell in this job.
A growing corporation that believes in higher education
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 10, 2012
Pros: birthday cakes once a month for birthdays. they have a really good medical insurance carrier.
Cons: pressure of numbers and statistics
I am a recruiter of graduate online students. I must say that although I have a background in music (Associates in Arts) and a Bachelors in Criminal Justice, I truly enjoy closing a sale. My manager is truly reasonable and seemingly sincere. I really like my co-workers because of their honesty and humility. The most enjoyable part is being part of my – more... team - it is like a work-family that I treat with care. – less
Great Company - flexible work hours, productive, great atomsphere
Online Recruiter/Enrollment Counselor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 29, 2012
contact prospective students
coaching
great teamwork
managing your database
able to make a difference in someone's life
Too much work and not enough people
Management (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 23, 2012
Pros: smart people
Cons: 70-hour work weeks - no work/life balance
Tough place to work - uptight, formal culture. Unreasonable time demands.